CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cigaro

Rakyat doakan Mahathir selamat dibedah

[Copy link]
Post time 18-10-2007 10:06 AM | Show all posts
moga Tun cepat sembuh.... sayang and hormat sgt kat Tun, terima kasih Tun utk segala jasa2 mu....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-10-2007 09:07 AM | Show all posts

Dr M Eagerly Awaits Docs' Okay To Discharge Him - Mukhriz

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 18 (Bernama) -- Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad is keenly awaiting doctors' green light to leave the National Heart Institute (IJN) following good progress in his health condition, the former prime minister's son, Datuk Mukhriz Mahathir, said Thursday.

"He is really hoping to return home soon," he said of his 81-year-old father who has been at IJN since Sept 2 when he was admitted for a second coronary bypass surgery which was carried out two days later.

He underwent a wound debridement operation on Sept 22.

While waiting for the discharge order to be issued, Mukhriz said his father was actively exercising to strengthen his arms and chest muscles.

"My father spends his free time exercising and walking around the VIP ward. It looks like Tun covered a longer distance today from his daily walking sessions," he told reporters at the country's premier heart centre.

Dr Mahathir's appetite had improved and he had mee soup and fruits for lunch, said Mukhriz, who arrived at 11.30am and spent about two hours with his father and mother, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali.

-- BERNAMA

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2007 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Flower007 at 11-4-2015 08:46 AM

Alhamdulillah

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2007 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Canaletto at 17-10-2007 04:39 PM
Aku tak doakan pemergian Tun cuma bercakap berdasarkan kepada pengalaman sahaja. But I do pray and hope to see him to recover well soon and like you said kickin some ass duirng this coming UMNO G ...

yups, but again he's 80 cmon no false hope plzzzz, aku takkan terkejut klu madey k.o dalam masa terdekat, hopefully our nation dan rakyat dapat terima tanpa kejutan pada bursa, ringgit dan ekonomi

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2007 03:03 PM | Show all posts
semoga sihat tun..negara mmerlukan mu,,,,,

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Excerpt from From Marina Mahathir's blog post:

21Oct 2007
50 Days later ....

Exactly50 days after Dad entered IJN to have his bypass, he walked out thefront door today to go home at last. Boy, was it about time!

Theday started early. I got to IJN a little after 9am to find the 5thfloor so quiet. Dad was asleep but the nurses said that he had alreadyhad his bath and was just resting while waiting for the doctors to comeand check him one more time. His going-home clothes, a red shirt andblack pants, hung by the door ready for him to put on.

At about9.30, almost the entire team that has cared for him all this timeturned up, some of them dressed up in suits ( in anticipation of thepress photographers...:-)).I hardly recognised the two womenanaesthetists, Dr Sharifah Suraya and Dr Azlina, because they were outof their usual scrubs and in their Sunday best. There was a lot oflaughing and joking but also a tinge of sadness, as if a chapter wasabout to close.

But first they went about their work which wasto check on how Dad's heart was doing using an echocardiographicmachine (like an ultrasound machine but specifically for the heart).There it was, his heart, beating away strongly as if it had never beentouched by anything these past few weeks.

Afterthat, while waiting for Dad to get dressed, we all crowded into theliving room of his suite taking tons of photographs in every imaginablecombination possible. Mum with doctors, Mum with physiotherapists, Mumwith nurses, Mum with whoever happened to be standing next to her.Itwas like a big family gathering because that's really what the IJNfolks had become to us in the seven weeks that Dad was there. We sawthem every day, plied them with questions, listened to what they said,asked them more questions, told them when we were worried or unhappy,smiled when they told us things were getting better. There were timeswhen their serious faces or what they were telling us made uscompletely scared even as we felt that they were doing their utmost asthe trained professionals that they are. But we had to trust them anddo our part for Dad. I just hope they found us, the family, not tootroublesome or demanding. ....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-10-2007 02:05 AM | Show all posts
continued ...

WhenDad was finally ready, he and Mum sat down in two chairs side by sideand one by one, the team formally said goodbye. It was a bit like Raya,my parents receiving greetings (though in this case, it was goodbyes)from a much expanded and very affectionate family, but one where somany members had worked so hard to keep Dad on the road to recovery.Mum had something to say to each of them while Dad just smiled. Areally poignant and touching moment for all of us, feeling both sad andhappy.

Then we had a doa or thanksgiving prayer by an ustaz andwith that we got ready to go downstairs. Dad and Mum had beendetermined that he would walk out the front door but we knew that thiswas not going to be easy. Not just because Dad is still recovering hisstrength but because we knew there would be a lot of press waiting forhim. We got out of the lift on the ground floor and immediately saw thescrum outside. It was completely mad! Photographers jostling with eachother to get THE first photo of Dad going home.

Flankedby Tan Sri Yahya and Dato Rozali Watooth, the two consultant surgeonswho led the team, Dad slowly started walking out towards the frontdoor. My brothers and I, plus some of the doctors and staff acted as'sweepers', trying to keep a clear path ahead for Dad. We were soscared that someone would knock into Dad in their eagerness and hurthim somehow. We were also keen that no one took the opportunity to tryand get into photographs just to show they were there. (Believe me,there are people like that and it was all my brothers could do to shovethem out of the way as gently as possible...).

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 02:07 AM | Show all posts
continued ...

Mybrothers sped off to our parents' house in Sri Kembangan where ourchildren were waiting for their Tok and Tok Det. I had to stay back totalk to the press a while and then we left to join everyone. At thehouse, my sister-in-law had put up banners and balloons to welcome Mumand Dad home. The kids were on hand to throw rice in greeting at theirgrandparents' homecoming though five-year-old Lara's first remark was"You cut your hair, Tok Det!". ( We had the barber come in on Friday,having noted all your comments...). A whole spread of pulut kuning,ketupat, nasi himpit,rendang and serunding awaited us and it reallyfelt that Raya was happening all over again.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-10-2007 02:08 AM | Show all posts
Alhamdulillah .. Tun dah pun pulang ke rumah pagi semalam.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 02:09 AM | Show all posts
MOD .. ada kacang tak? Takde kacang, kuah kacang ngan lemang pun jadi la...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 09:12 AM | Show all posts

Tun Dr Mahathir keliuar IJN

[quote]MEDIA STATEMENTFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Institut Jantung Negara, 21 October

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 09:13 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 11:06 AM | Show all posts
lega hati aku Tun dah makin sihat..Alhamdulillah...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 11:07 AM | Show all posts
lega hati aku Tun dah makin sihat..Alhamdulillah...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Alhamdulillah Tun bertambah baik

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 11:35 AM | Show all posts

alhamdulilah.....

selamat pulang  ke rumah TUN....

semoga sihat sejahtera.... AMIN...

*HOME SWEET HOME*

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-10-2007 11:37 AM | Show all posts

alhamdulilah.....

selamat pulang  ke rumah TUN....

semoga sihat sejahtera.... AMIN...

*HOME SWEET HOME*

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2007 02:28 AM | Show all posts
Tun is the only minister yg selalu mengambil rawatan di dalam negeri, beliau sngat percaya pd kepakaran doctor,hospital dalam negeri. bukan seperti minister yg lain yg selalu pergi overseas untk mendapat rawatan. Syabas Tun

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2007 08:22 AM | Show all posts
semoga cepat sembuh..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2007 09:04 AM | Show all posts

Reply #126 Laura Ashley's post

Edited by Flower007 at 11-4-2015 08:46 AM

Alhamdulillah

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

8-6-2024 03:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069178 second(s), 47 queries .