Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: skymania

♫ M-BLAQ ♫ Stage 2 ♪

[Copy link]
Post time 21-3-2012 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Reply 120# buahcinta

syg sungguh dia kat mir...klu la dpt adik cam mir xtaw la nk wat camne...
suka nyakat org tol./..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2012 10:26 PM | Show all posts
Reply 119# cmf_shiwari

lagu ni tajuknya "Can't Come Back", sy gunakan ni utk alarm bangun pagi. telinga sy sensitif, takleh dengar lagu yg agresif nanti bangun terduduk, sakit kepala, kena guna lagu lembut2. sebelum ni guna lagu "One Better Day". kalo guna lagu "Run" haruslah sy menyorok dlm selimut balik, ingatkan bunyi hantu. kekekek...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2012 09:01 PM | Show all posts
Reply 122# buahcinta

tp tulis kat situ tajuk no no no...best lak stage ni nampak sexy...
dh nappun namja kekdahnya...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2012 09:12 PM | Show all posts
Reply 123# cmf_shiwari

tu la kat situ tulis no no no tapi kat youtube atau kat mp3 utk donlod tulis sbd can't come back ni. makin hari makin suka dgn lagu ni. macamlah jgk lagu cry, memula sy dengar gitu2 je tapi bila ko kata suka, sy konsentret kat lagu ni, best gak, suara LJ sedap kat lagu ni. SH pun.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2012 09:19 PM | Show all posts
G.O sgt cute

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2012 09:26 PM | Show all posts
Reply 124# buahcinta

masa 1st time dgr lagu CRY terus jatuh cinta ngan lagu tu...dance pun best lam lagu tu....
dah la masing2 sexy dlm lagu tu....

tp klu tgk mv ni trus nk gelak lak...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-3-2012 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by buahcinta at 26-3-2012 19:01

raw eng-sub Hello Baby, episod 10.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2012 08:46 PM | Show all posts
Reply 127# buahcinta

lom gigih nak tgk...lagi bapa ep g nak abis?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2012 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Reply 128# cmf_shiwari

lg 2 episod

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2012 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Mir ni kdg2 annoying la..
padan muka kena WTF dgn ajumma2 tu

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2012 08:50 AM | Show all posts
suka (tapi kesian) kat G.O kena jaga 3 budak tu bila 3 appa yg lain berlari nak naik rides. kekeke...
tak boleh blah but so sweet bila dia terpaksa bawak DY masuk toilet lelaki & suh budak 2 org tu tutup telinga time DY buang air.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2012 12:01 AM | Show all posts
twitter Lauren - Hello Baby filming has now finished. A lot of smiles and few tears. Was an amazing experience. Thank you MBLAQ, KBS and all the fans.

dah rakam last episod. rasa cam baru je MBLAQ appas jumpa budak2 tu. minggu ni pun dah 10 minggu. adess. cepatnya masa berlalu.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2012 10:00 PM | Show all posts
MBLAQ “A group that can transform into a variety of colors, there’s none other than us”

I met with the colorful charismatic MBLAQ. Lately with the follow up song “Run” to their fourth mini-album’s “This is War,” their popularity continued. Even in this album they showed without exception explosive dance skills and charisma on stage.

Having met on set, they didn’t lose their fresh energy. Even though they seemed very tired from follow up song promotional schedules, they talked much. From Mir who sang loudly along with songs, Seungho who carried a camera and was absorbed in taking pictures, Lee Joon who displayed his variety image throughout the interview and achieved 100% synchronization, Cheondung who has a good and pure spirit, up to romantic guy G.O who commits everything to a girlfriend. They shared many playful comments with the staff, leading the onsite atmosphere and allowing us to realistically talk with the idol group that’s been the latest trend.

In 2009 MBLAQ emerged to the scene as the group created by singer Rain. Through 3 years of various activities, they found their unique color.

"Running diligently with “Run”"
On the day of the first broadcast of their follow up song “Run,” leader Seungho, because of a back injury during rehearsals, was rushed to the emergency room. “The choreography practice was finished for the first broadcast but because I got hurt, I was very upset. In the 2 week gap watching the other members’ hardships, my heart felt uneasy and it was very hard.” (Seungho)

“Seungho hyung seemed sad. For the stage he prepared very hard but he’s unable to show it. On the other hand I’m jealous of hyung who can sleep (laughs) But I’m glad that he’s recovering fast.” (Lee Joon)

Nowadays everything Lee Joon says has struck with a “bang bang” bursting entertainment effect. Recently he expanded his scope by being a fashion show model. In the fashion show, his playful performance with gag woman Jung Juri has become a major topic.

“The comical concept was quickly made before we got on stage. It was Jung Juri noona’s idea. It was a fun experience with Juri noona. In the next chance, if I can stand in as a fashion model, I’ll put in a lot more insoles (laughs) My height is too short compared to models,” he said casually, he is truly an variety-dol.

MBLAQ, other than Lee Joon, members have few individual activities. But G.O’s appearance in last year’s KBS “Immortal Song” solidified his place as a singer. In addition, he made the chance to rediscover the group “MBLAQ” possible.

“We don’t have many individual activities because we only appeal through stage charm. There are a lot of limited parts. “Immortal Song” was a chance to display the charm that I have. So I tried songs that I didn’t sing with MBLAQ. I wanted to show a completely different image.” (G.O)

Brilliant G.O’s prediction proved to be correct. His first broadcast when he stepped out to the audience, making a big impression with his new look, they started rooting for him and he secured fans of all ages.

“In ‘Immortal Song’ I showed many stages but amongst them the first stage was the most memorable. I sang Yang Su Kyung sunbae’s ‘Love is a Cold Temptation’ by rearranging it into an emotional ballad. It seems this stage was also a favorite of fans.”

“A heart that wants to record everything”
Having fully recovered through 2 weeks of intensive treatment, Seungho holds in one of his hands a camera at all times. When asked “Did you learn photography lately,” he replies saying “I don’t take good pictures. I formed a heart that wants to record everything,” and pressing the shutter here and there on site.

Mir on the side of him had read a few months earlier the German novel “Blinder Instinkt” and is rereading it. He usually likes reading books and having read a lot, his talking is opposite from his usual mischievous image and the new look makes him more charming.

Soccer maniac Cheondung is said to have recently joined the celebrity soccer team. “Because I joined yesterday, I’m still only registering for a uniform (laughs) And we still have yet to meet once. I want to play a soccer game soon” he said, showing off his pride in being on a soccer team.

“We still don’t have a definite color. So we have the advantage of being able to do much more.”
From 2009 up to now, MBLAQ has shown a variety of music genres and performances. They are a group with the reputation of producing refined music with especially heavy beats. What kind of music do they want to put out?

“Cheondung and I are continuing to compose. We also occasionally included them in albums. In the future we wish to do promotions with our composed songs. Then I think we will have a deep and rich color that belongs only to MBLAQ.” (G.O)

“What MBLAQ is able to show everyone is endless. We will release a larger variety of music genres. Please anticipate it. Personally I want to play band music. One day I’ll have the chance to show it, right?” (Seungho)

“I’m going to study rap more intensely. Though many idol groups want to challenge variety and acting, I want to make a good album by studying music more. Until the day when I’m recognized as Korea’s best rapper.” (Mir)
“MBLAQ still doesn’t have a definite color. So we are a group prepared to transform into any color. With each album, we want to produce groundbreaking music each time and put on brilliant colors.” (Cheondung)

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 07:01 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by buahcinta at 7-4-2012 07:47

Raw Hello Baby, episod 11.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2012 12:53 PM | Show all posts

adoi sakit perut gelak tgk backstage ni...
w'pun xpaham apa yg lee joon dok terkinja2...
tp memang kelakar...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2012 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cmf_shiwari at 31-3-2012 13:31

ni versi cut..

mblaq dlm show 1000 songs challenge

yg ni full ver.

apa saja show yg ada MBLAQ pasti best

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-4-2012 07:28 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 09:06 PM | Show all posts
Reply 137# buahcinta

melt melt meltbad boys

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2012 07:25 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 07:30 AM | Show all posts
MBLAQ’s G.O. receives an offer to play role in new SBS drama series

A representative from MBLAQ‘s agency spoke out on the reports regarding G.O. being cast in new SBS drama, ‘Phantom‘.

A broadcast insider informed OSEN on April 4th, “G.O. received the casting offer for ‘Phantom’ about a month ago. He passed the auditions and took part in the screenplay reading as well. He is preparing to begin filming towards the end of April.”

But an insider from MBLAQ’s agency denied these reports. “It is true that he has received an offer for a role in ‘Phantom’, but nothing is set in stone as of yet. The contract has not yet been completed, so it is difficult to give a definite answer as to whether or not he will be featuring in the series.”

‘Phantom’ is a new project by PD Kim Hyung Sik, and actors So Ji Seob, Lee Yeon Hee, Uhm Ki Joon, and Daniel Choi have been confirmed for the series.

The drama will begin airing after ‘Rooftop Prince‘ comes to an end this May.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-9-2024 09:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.487303 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.