Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2729|Reply: 4

5 Simple Habits That Help to Financial Freedom

[Copy link]
Post time 5-1-2017 09:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by easicircle at 23-1-2017 10:48 AM

Earn More, Spend Less

There so much way to earn more money by doing side income. You are the one who going to put effort to do so. Look for ways and find opportunity to increase your salary and side income. Wait before you buy and spend only on what is important.

Invest Now

Invest when you are young and still healthy. You have an entire life ahead of you. Delay investing and you could lose out in retirement money. Getting started early gets you in the habit of putting yourself and your financial future first.

I Love My Job

Loving your job may not be easy for you but when you love doing what you are doing. Indirectly you can develop skill and over the time, you become good at what you’re doing. Do more than is expected to excel at work. Ask for raise based on your proven accomplishments.

Budget and Manage Your Cash

Pay yourself first. Automate your saving and investing so that it’s taken out of your account before you can spend it. By building up savings, one can handle unanticipated expenses without going into debt and putting oneself in a difficult situation.

Pay Off Your Credit Card

Credit card debts are almost always unnecessary. If you can’t pay for your purchase in the month you buy, don’t get it. The solution is spending only 10% of the credit limit. Let say, if your credit limit is RM5000, don’t spend more than RM500. Credit card debt can increase money stress.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-1-2017 05:20 PM | Show all posts
satu jer yg belum capai..love my job

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2017 09:24 AM | Show all posts
tayam replied at 5-1-2017 05:20 PM
satu jer yg belum capai..love my job

Its ok, keep it up!!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2017 10:08 PM | Show all posts
aku pon masih belom dpt capai love my job. tiap2 ari g keje mcm heret kaki je. paling teruk hari senin la

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-1-2017 10:49 AM | Show all posts
netto_ replied at 15-1-2017 10:08 PM
aku pon masih belom dpt capai love my job. tiap2 ari g keje mcm heret kaki je. paling teruk hari sen ...

Keep it up and don't give up.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070164 second(s), 35 queries .