CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: arinn

[Pelbagai] ...madah cinta dan kasih sayang ...

[Copy link]
Post time 5-4-2018 10:03 AM | Show all posts
harta tanpa cinta, sama dengan cinta tapi xda rasa. kau cintakan dia tapi perasaan mcm mati sebab orang tu xda apa.

kalau sungguh cinta usahalah untuk mengumpul harta, bila kita nampak usaha dia cinta tu pasti akan sentiasa mekar. InsyaAllah.

Perempuan kadang putus atau gaduh dengan lelaki bkn sebab tak cinta, tapi sebab dia tgok lelaki tu tiada usaha untuk majukan diri. so baik dia angkat kaki...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-4-2018 10:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i love u so much more that u will ever know.if only i have the courage to tell u that...even after 15 years now... i still love u even more!!..up to now i still have that butterflies in my stomach everytime we meet eventho that was very seldom!!You may say that it seems funny but I am telling you this in the most serious way I can do so you would notice its intensity. i may be saying april fool joke or whatever it is, but deep down i hope one day i'll have the chance to confess to u...not promising somthing or anything but ill try to make it happen..if only u know...my heart is broken because i left it unspoken..but who am i to u?only i know only u know..i dont know what do u feel..u dont know what i feel towards you too!! but i always wish that there is always light at the end of the tunnel that the feeling is mutual..im not begging for a happy ending because i think that is impossible and whatever will be, will be

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 01:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062038 second(s), 26 queries .