Love Rain

Prime Minister and I

God of War, Zhao Yun

The K2

The King Loves

Filem:

Confidential Assignment

Singles:

Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway (SM Station)

Amazing Grace (The K2 Soundtrack)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-4-2017 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Im Yoon-ah (Hangul: 임윤아; born May 30, 1990), better known by the mononym Yoona, is a South Korean singer and actress. She debuted as a member of girl group Girls' Generation in August 2007, who went on to become one of the best-selling artists in South Korea and one of South Korea's most popular girl groups worldwide.

Apart from her group's activities, Yoona has participated in various television dramas, notably You Are My Destiny (2008) which was a ratings success, marking her career breakthrough, and Prime Minister and I (2013) for which she won an Excellence Award at the 2013 KBS Drama Awards. Following the ratings success of her Chinese television debut, God of War, Zhao Yun (2016), she starred in South Korean television drama The K2 (2016).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2017 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by rinhanekoma at 24-4-2017 05:46 PM

1990–2007: Early life and career beginnings
Yoona was born on May 30, 1990 in Seoul, South Korea. Her family consists of her father and an older sister by five years. While growing up, she listened to girl group S.E.S and dreamed of becoming a singer.

In 2002, she was cast in the SM Saturday Open Casting Audition and spent five years "doing nothing but constant training" in singing, dancing and acting. During her trainee days, she had low self-esteem about her low voice, and once thought of giving up singing in order to pursue an acting career. A SM choreographer persuaded her to continue, saying it would be "a waste to give up becoming a singer" with her "outstanding dancing skills". He also considered her as the best female dancer within the agency. Vocally, though Yoona is not known to have a wide vocal range, she has been described by critics to have a "very sweet voice".

Prior to debuting, Yoona was introduced to the public through various appearances in music videos and commercials; she first appeared in TVXQ's "Magic Castle" music video in 2005. She made her official debut as a member of Girls' Generation in August 2007, becoming the "center" of the group.

The group gained significant popularity with the release of their hit single "Gee" in 2009.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2017 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by rinhanekoma at 24-4-2017 05:47 PM

2008–2016: Acting roles & overseas popularity

Apart from Girls' Generation's activities, Yoona has acted in several television dramas. Her acting career began in 2007 with a minor role in MBC's drama Two Outs in the Ninth Inning.

She then appeared in MBC's Woman of Matchless Beauty (2008), and was complimented by veteran actress Bae Jong-ok for her cameo performance.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2017 05:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by rinhanekoma at 24-4-2017 07:18 PM

In May 2008, Yoona landed her first leading role in KBS's drama You Are My Destiny, playing the character Jang Sae-byuk.

The drama achieved viewer ratings of up to 41.5%, and Yoona received wider public recognition. She considered the role a turning point in her career, and won two "Best New Actress" awards at the 2008 KBS Drama Awards and 45th Baeksang Arts Awards.

In 2009, Yoona was cast in MBC's drama Cinderella Man along with Kwon Sang-woo.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2017 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by rinhanekoma at 24-4-2017 06:05 PM

In March 2012, Yoona was cast in a lead role alongside Jang Geun Suk in KBS2's drama Love Rain, a fantasy drama about fate where the offspring of an ill-fated couple who met in the 1970s, meet and fall in love with each other in the modern era.

Yoona played two characters: Yun-hee of the 70s and Ha-na of modern times.

Although the drama scorred low domestic viewership and was criticized for its failure to relate to the viewers, Yoona's acting received positive reviews. Yoon Ga-ee of OSEN wrote: "The speed at which her acting is improving is blinding. She has matured to the point where you want to ask, 'When did her acting get so good?' The criticism that trailed behind her during Cinderella Man is now nowhere to be found." Choi In-kyung of Hankook Ilbo said her acting was continuously improving and "Yoona is completely immersed in her character and has now become 'Hana' herself." The drama garnered much positive overseas interest and was sold to Japan for $10 million, the second highest price for a KBS drama at the time, partly due to Yoona's popularity.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 24-4-2017 07:17 PM | Show all posts
In December 2013, Yoona starred alongside Lee Beom-soo in KBS2's romantic comedy drama Prime Minister and I.

Loosely based on the musical film The Sound of Music, Yoona played Nam Da-jung, a young and stubborn reporter who falls in love with the prime minister. The drama received low ratings but Yoona's performance was praised. Lee Beom-soo said, "Acting has to go by logic, only when one understands can the audience understand too, Yoona is smart and did very well. I am anticipating her path down as an actress; at the same time, I want to give her applause". She won an Excellence Award at the 2013 KBS Drama Awards for the role.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2017 07:21 PM | Show all posts
In March 2016, Yoona released her first solo single “Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway”, a collaboration with the South Korean indie group 10cm, as part of SM Station. The urban-pop song peaked at number 24 on Gaon Digital Chart. Fuse described it as "breezy and easy-listening" and complimented how "lovely" Yoona delivered the song.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-4-2017 07:26 PM | Show all posts
In April 2016, Yoona was cast in her debut Chinese drama God of War, Zhao Yun, based on the Chinese novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

She played two characters–one falls in love with the male lead character but later finds out he killed her father while the other is skilled in martial arts. The drama's viewership ratings peaked at more than 2%, which was described to be "a huge success" relative to China's large population. It also recorded more than 10 billion hits through various online videos sites, reflecting Yoona's popularity in China. Following the success, in August 2016, Yoona released a Chinese digital mini-album titled Blossom, which contains her renditions of well-known Mandarin songs.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2017 07:31 PM | Show all posts
2016–present: The K2 and Film debut

In September 2016, Yoona returned to Korean television, starring in tvN's action thriller The K2. She portrayed Go An-na, a recluse character who is troubled by her childhood trauma–a departure from her prior bright and bubbly acting roles.

Tired of being typecast with a candy-like image and having always been burdened by the idol-actress prejudice, Yoona cast away the public perception and focused on the role as her "personal challenge". Her effort gained positive viewers' recognition. Seon Mi-gyeong from OSEN expressed that the drama became Yoona’s representative work, saying that despite the complexity of the character, the actress was able to carry out her emotional acting and "wonderfully worked out the role who is shaky yet so lovely". No Han-sol from TopStarNews indicated that Yoona’s acting "continuously tug audience’s heartstrings" and that she was able to "reach out to the audience effectively" not by using words, but expressions to convey her emotions. Yoona believed the character helped to transform her onscreen image from the public's eye, further elaborating:

I wish people will see me as an actress when I am acting and see me as a Girls' Generation member when I am on stage...I don’t want to purposely try to break away from that [idol] label. I want to be seen as an actress naturally, and I will continue to do my best and not be scared.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2017 07:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by rinhanekoma at 24-4-2017 07:36 PM

Following a supporting role in her debut film Confidential Assignment (2017),

Yoona will be playing Eun San in MBC's upcoming historical drama The King Loves, an adaptation of the novel of the same name by Kim Yi-ryung. Principal photography of the drama began in December 2016 and is planned for a 2017 broadcast.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2017 08:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Boleh tak iols ckp dia kalu berlakon eksperesi muka yilek? Yg blakon cite love rain tu adoiii ilang mood nk tgk riak aktress yg expressless(xde prasaan)...

Maaf ye..komen iklass..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-4-2017 01:23 PM | Show all posts
sheqim replied at 25-4-2017 08:14 AM
Boleh tak iols ckp dia kalu berlakon eksperesi muka yilek? Yg blakon cite love rain tu adoiii ilang  ...

Takpe...iols memang peminat Yoona tapi xde la sampai tahap delusional dan kata yg dia pelakon hebat ke apa ke..memang diakui banyak lagi yang dia perlu perbaiki especially dari segi lakonan. Lepas Love Rain, pendapat peribadi iols sebagai peminat, lakonan dia dah makin ok dah especially dalam drama PM & I dan The K2. Masalahnya ramai yg pandang negatif dan x bagi peluang kat dia. Takpelah..masing2 ada pilihan dan citarasa tersendiri kan? Hopefully Yoona dapat tunjukkan lakonan yang lebih baik dlm drama terbaru dia nanti.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2017 08:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
rinhanekoma replied at 25-4-2017 01:23 PM
Takpe...iols memang peminat Yoona tapi xde la sampai tahap delusional dan kata yg dia pelakon heba ...

Heheee tp sheols comel arap xkayu lg lpas ni..hehee dh la hero cite love rain tu iols suke giler..skali actress dia kayuuu terus aiols kayannn hahahaha

Nk try jgklah cite lain yg dia blakon..adik ai yg jantan tu minat bbeno ngan yoona ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-4-2017 03:30 PM | Show all posts
sheqim replied at 25-4-2017 08:57 PM
Heheee tp sheols comel arap xkayu lg lpas ni..hehee dh la hero cite love rain tu iols suke giler.. ...

Rasanya sekarang xdelah kayu sangat..jauh sangat dah beza lakonan dia dari zaman mula2 dia berlakon dulu. Lagipun Yoona ni pun sejenis budak yg merendah diri..dia sendiri mengaku byk lagi yg dia nak belajar. Kalau nak tengok drama terbaru dia boleh try layan drama the K2.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-4-2017 08:28 PM | Show all posts

Yoona's latest IG update

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-4-2017 08:31 PM | Show all posts

Yoona jadi penghias muka depan majalah Grazia bagi bulan Mei.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2017 11:16 PM | Show all posts
kat mana nak tengok god of war zhao yun tu ek?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-5-2017 01:08 AM | Show all posts
manganini replied at 30-4-2017 11:16 PM
kat mana nak tengok god of war zhao yun tu ek?

Boleh cuba tengok kat myasiantv.se dan search god of war zhao yun..tp bertabahlah sbb ada 60 episod

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-5-2017 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Edited by rinhanekoma at 1-5-2017 08:42 AM

Revolusi Yoona, 2007-2017

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.508636 second(s), 46 queries .