Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Mulan

Tennis Vol. 5 - From Grass Season 2017 Onward

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 14-7-2017 04:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Mulan at 14-7-2017 05:07 AM
harisbee replied at 13-7-2017 11:27 PM
mesti yg beli tiket tu nak tengok nadal dan joko sekali kan...

kalu joko main kat center court. ...

Pindah je la.. organizer shd reserve the right to resch the match. Sapa nk tgk nadal remain. Sapa nk tgk joko pindah

Biasa je pindah2 court ni. Setahu i.. tix dijual ikut sesi siang atau mlm..  xde jual ikut nama player. So klu organizer nk tukar i rasa xde hal. Nak dgn tak nak je. Lagi 1.. djoko xkanlah x tau hak dia .
I mean klu relocating tu impossible.. xkan dia komplen?

Apapun semuanya dh jd... ckp pun xde makna. Halep pun jd sorang lg mangsa incompetency. Umpire could hv done something but he didnt

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2017 06:28 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 13-7-2017 03:23 PM
Klu konta nt menang wimbledon agak eh dpt ke gelaran Dame mcm Sir Andy dpt?

Tak kot. Even Andy masa first time menang wimbledon pon nama dia tercicir utk dpt OBE.

Mo farah yg jd british citizen since 8 y/o pon org memekak dia dpt knighthood.padahal double double olympics champ tu. Apatah lagi Konta br 5 thn jadik Brits jadian.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-7-2017 09:13 AM | Show all posts
Magnificent Muguruza races into second final
Spaniard brushes world No.87 Rybarikova aside in just over an hour for the loss of just two games

By Michael Beattie

Garbiñe Muguruza raced through to her second Wimbledon final after ending Magdalena Rybarikova’s charmed run to the semi-finals, 6-1, 6-1.

Having beaten No.1 seed Angelique Kerber and two-time Grand Slam champion Svetlana Kuznetsova to reach the final four, the No.14 seed was back at her ruthless best against the shell-shocked Slovakian, who was overwhelmed by her opponent as much as the occasion.

Muguruza, who faced Serena Williams in the 2015 final, will face five-time champion Venus Williams for the chance to claim her second Grand Slam title.

“For me it's incredible to be here in another final,” said Muguruza, who wrapped up the one-sided affair in 64 minutes. “It's a Grand Slam. I lost two years ago, so I’m really look forward to this one to try to change that.”

I feel much more calm, controlling more my emotions than the last time
- Garbiñe Muguruza

It has been some month for Rybarikova, whose comeback following a seven-month spell on the sidelines moved into overdrive once she reached the grass.

With victories in Surbiton and Ilkley and semi-final appearances at Nottingham and now The Championships, she ends the British run with an 18-2 record and is projected to leap from the lower reaches of the top 100 to No.33 on Monday, two spots short of her career best ranking.
“I didn't play that well today,” conceded Rybarikova, who leaves Wimbledon with a win over incoming world No.1 Karolina Pliskova. “But Garbiñe played amazing. I was a little bit nervous, a little bit tired also in my legs – I just wanted to make the game, I wanted to play better, and I could not.”

Experience counts at this level, and former French Open champion Muguruza was superior in all departments on Centre Court when it mattered. Mentored by 1994 champion Conchita Martinez this year, the 23-year-old played with patience and precision, finding joy time and again with her backhand down the line and some sparkling net play. She claimed 19 of 25 points in total after venturing forward, preventing Rybarikova from mixing up the pace.

“It’s very different,” Muguruza said of playing her third Grand Slam semi-final compared to her first. “You know what are you going to feel. You know what you more or less deal with out there. I feel much more calm, controlling more my emotions than the last time.

“Hopefully I can feel that pressure always,” she added with a smile.

Muguruza was 5-0 to the good before Rybarikova registered a game, a quick game of keepie-uppie after losing the point at 30-30 helping to calm her nerves.

The 28-year-old produced her best tennis of the day to try and make a better start to the second set, but Muguruza kept finding answers, out-slicing her way to a break in the opening game.

With that, Rybarikova’s shoulders slumped. She saved two break points to hold for 4-1, but it merely delayed the inevitable as Muguruza ended the match with an unreturnable backhand down the line.

“Maybe it looks easy, but everything is inside,” said Muguruza. “Even if the score is 6-1, 4-1, you're never calm, no matter what happens. I could be 6-1, 5-0 – doesn't matter. I saw in the French Open final, one was winning set and 3-0 or something, and everything can turn around.” (ni komen pasal Halep la nie siannn.. no player wants that to happen to them)

That mentality will serve Muguruza well against Williams, who leads their head-to-head record 3-1 but lost their most recent encounter on clay in Rome back in May.

“Facing Venus, you know, she won here five times,” Muguruza said. “She knows how to play, especially Wimbledon finals. It's going to be a historic final again.”

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2017 07:43 PM | Show all posts
lemau pulak nak tengok semi
jaranglah tak berapa nak excited tgk men's tennis
Grand Slam pulak tu

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2017 08:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
moga kak vee menang wimbledon thn ni sbg hadiah utk sambut anak saudara  queen ena

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2017 08:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 14-7-2017 07:43 PM
lemau pulak nak tengok semi
jaranglah tak berapa nak excited tgk men's tennis
Grand Slam  ...

Lebih excited nk tgk semi final kedua nnt. Tiba2 ada org collapse.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-7-2017 09:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Alvida replied at 14-7-2017 08:38 PM
moga kak vee menang wimbledon thn ni sbg hadiah utk sambut anak saudara  queen ena

I was torn between Garbi dan Queen V tp memandangkan V dah berumur 37 thn dan ini la peluang terakhir dia utk dapatkan title grand slam #8...so dgn ini iols nak sgt V menang Wimbledon esok.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2017 09:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tak sabar nak tgk Queen V esok.
Kalau menang esok jangan lupa buat lambaian ratu kat Brits keliling CCourt ok.. Dengar  cite ramai yg sentap semalam

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2017 09:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cyclops_psycho replied at 14-7-2017 12:58 PM
Lebih excited nk tgk semi final kedua nnt. Tiba2 ada org collapse.

Come on Baby B la arini

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-7-2017 10:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ada farewell dinner ni... kenyang & entertained

Tgk livescores pun blh rasa keboringan sf1 ni

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2017 10:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 14-7-2017 09:55 PM
Come on Baby B la arini

Motif panggil Berdych baby B.  
Anywway, talking abt 2nd semifinal, mana tahu maybe tahun ni Berdych bakal rangkul gelaran as GS champ.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2017 10:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 14-7-2017 10:04 PM

Tgk livescores pun blh rasa keboringan sf1 ni  ...

Tu la..dlm hati cepat la habis. Tak sabar tunggu 2nd semi final, hopefully match nnt sengit.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2017 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 14-7-2017 02:04 PM

Tgk livescores pun blh rasa keboringan sf1 ni  ...

boring uols...
rasa mcm tengah tgk History channel je

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2017 10:15 PM | Show all posts
cyclops_psycho replied at 14-7-2017 02:05 PM
Motif panggil Berdych baby B.  
Anywway, talking abt 2nd semifinal, mana tahu maybe tahun ni Be ...

macam boring plak tgk Fed fans dah celebrate awal sejak dua tiga hari ni.
champion katanya..
sian Berdych ..awal2 dah kena write off

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2017 10:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 14-7-2017 10:15 PM
macam boring plak tgk Fed fans dah celebrate awal sejak dua tiga hari ni.
champion katanya..{:1_5 ...

They shouldn't! Jgn la underestimate Berdych, kalau dia ON, hbs la Federer. Maybe dia org lupa kot Berdych pernah kalahkan Federer kat Wimbledon 2010 sblm Berdych kalah kat final di tangan Rafa.  

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2017 10:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 14-7-2017 10:13 PM
boring uols...
rasa mcm tengah tgk History channel je

Ok Cilic menang 3rd set! Pls Cilic habiskan match ni cepat!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-7-2017 10:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cyclops_psycho replied at 14-7-2017 09:02 PM
I was torn between Garbi dan Queen V tp memandangkan V dah berumur 37 thn dan ini la peluang terak ...

Ditto! I nak kak vee buat pirouette mcm kat OZ  

Ala2 menang beauty pageant gituh    

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2017 01:11 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pathethic betul game Berdych masa tiebreak!  No doubt Roger will win in straight set.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2017 01:14 AM | Show all posts
kalau lawan Roger..jgn heret sampai tie break
itu memang makanan dia..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2017 01:30 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 15-7-2017 01:14 AM
kalau lawan Roger..jgn heret sampai tie break
itu memang makanan dia..

Kan..lagi satu net game Berdych is  

Rasanya Cilic ada potensi utk buat kejutan masa final nnt.Cilic punya serve lagi power dan stabil compare to Berdych.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 04:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.650274 second(s), 43 queries .