Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 290|Reply: 0

Eleaf iKunn i80 TC VW Box Mod Kit,highly secure charging

[Copy link]
Post time 21-7-2017 02:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everybody.
I know you been waiting for this.
Here we go,coming up next is the [B]Original Eleaf iKunn i80 80W 3000mAh TC VW Variable Wattage Box Mod + MELO 4 Tank Kit[/B].

[B][U]Original Eleaf iKunn i80 80W 3000mAh TC VW Variable Wattage Box Mod + MELO 4 Tank Kit[/U][/B] $40.69
Mod:
The Eleaf iKuun i80 features an innovative temperature protection system of charging that highly secures the safety of charging process (Temperature range for charging is -5~50'C or 23~122'F). This compact e-cigarette box mod skillfully packs a big 0.91 inch screen with an internal sustainable 3000mAh battery in a unit. Compact yet powerful, it is capable of outputting a max power of 80 watts and has a big fire bar for added convenience. Its 2A quick charge capability along with an easily accessible charging port allows for fast and convenient charging.This item also has many color and rated parameters to choose.

Tank:
The MELO 4 atomizer features an all-new EC2 series coil which is the upgraded version based on original popular EC coils, bringing you ultimate vaping experience with nice flavor. The retractable top fill system makes it really easy to fill the tank. You just need to slide the drip tip back and it reveals the fill port. The dual large air inlets allow optimal airflow for great vapor production.This item also has rated parameters to choose.

[B][I]Order it now at 3FVAPE>>>
[/I][/B]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 10:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075179 second(s), 26 queries .