Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: melnanzz

WANITA TERINDAH [Astro First Exclusive: Fattah Amin, Nur Fazura, Nik Adam Mika]

[Copy link]
Post time 11-11-2017 02:30 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
melnanzz replied at 7-11-2017 07:23 PM
Aku nak sentuh sikit pasal availability telemovie ni. Sebelum ni aku ada sentuh pasal promosi yang m ...

Thanks mel saying on our bhalf yang diluar malaysia dan yang tak ada credit card malaysia.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2017 12:30 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Baru her dpt tgok and review from me is cerita nie is a bit rush..Mcm Penonton Belum sempat feel Dah masuk scene lain pulak gittew..tapi mmg family oriented story from redcomm as expected lar, and telemovie lagi cuma I'm expecting it to be a bit funnier (people yng Dah biasa Dgn redcomm films should know redcomm punya style of funny) but since it's a family oriented okaylah..fattah acting nmpk natural Dlm nie and I think watak org biasa nie suit him Drpd watak2 laki2 macho yng felt a bit forced..the others was okay but I like watak mak fahim and nuryn..sweet..overall okaylah..Cuma rush so certain scenes I feel can elaborate more..

But best scene of course is the proposal scene..fattah nails it, Dgn muka nervous dier Tangan duk nak kluar Cincin bagai..sweet angat..Tetiba fefeeling Kat scene tue because fahim mak Dah takder, Bapak Dah buang n kena jaga fikri lagi..keje kena double, no support system for him..nuryn plak dah takder mak Bapak, mcm numpang kasih dgn Mak fahim..so when fahim propose its like both of them need each other's love gittew so feel a bit sad sikit..would be nice Kalau lepas propose Tue Ader elaborate sikit mcm lari2 kat taman ker, holding hands Ker..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-11-2017 04:37 PM | Show all posts

Why did Samantha Katie James throw a shoe at actor Fattah Amin?
November 13, 2017 Entertainment, People, TV
By ANGELIN YEOH

Samantha Katie James in the Nasi Lemak national costume designed by Brian Khoo. Photo: The Star/SS Kanesan

Samantha Katie James has had a whirlwind month. First, the Miss Malaysia/Universe 2017 organisation committee unveiled a nasi lemak-inspired national costume that James will be wearing for the Miss Universe pageant in Las Vegas in the United States.

The creation by designer Brian Khoo featured nasi lemak elements like sambal, cucumber and egg beaded onto a white flowy dress. Images of James in the nasi lemak dress became a much talked-about issue nationwide. There were some who praised the bold approach and of course, others were not so kind with their remarks.

James has no problems with the negative criticism. “Who would ever think of using food as an inspiration for a dress? People would be afraid to do so. I’m so proud of the dress. It’s amazing and creative,” the Chinese-Brazilian beauty said in a recent interview.

She added: “I feel that the nasi lemak dress is very me. Bad or good, it’s still publicity. So (the negative criticism) doesn’t affect me at all. If anything, I know how Miss Universe (pageant) works and this dress will help me stand out.”

The 22-year-old can be seen in Astro First’s telemovie Wanita Terindah which also stars Fazura and Fattah Amin. On the show, James plays Melissa, a model who is in a relationship with Fahim (Fattah). However, when he refuses to marry her, the couple decides to call it quits.

But this is not her first foray into acting; James has acted in Kastil Tua, a local horror movie. She has even shot a Mandarin-language film in China.

Samantha Katie James stars in Wanita Terindah. Photo: The Star/Shaari Chemat

1. Talk to us about being in Wanita Terindah. What made you decide to take up the role?

When I was approached to do Wanita Terindah, I thought why not? I’ve always loved acting. Initially, I was not confident about doing a Malay-speaking role. I would have to go through my lines a lot just to get them to sound right.

People will be surprised to hear me speak Malay in Wanita Terindah because I guess a lot of people assume I can’t.

I love to try everything. I’m curious. I’ve even done a Mandarin film called Huang that was only released in China. Nobody speaks English in the production and there was one translator who helped me with the script.

2. Do you have any memorable moments from filming Wanita Terindah?

There is a scene where I have to throw a shoe at Fattah and it was not supposed to hit him. However, during one of the takes, when I threw the shoe, it actually hit him!

The shoe was really heavy, so I felt bad. I kept apologising for hurting him. But, he was nice about it. After that, we just continued filming. Too bad they didn’t use that take in the final cut because I thought it was the best one!

Fattah Amin and Samantha Katie James play lovers who then turn on each other in Wanita Terindah. Photo: Astro First

3. You got to punch him as well for a scene. What was that like?

That was unexpected. I’ve never punched anyone in my life. That (scene) kinda shows the real side of me (laughs)!

4. The Miss Universe 2017 pageant will take place in Las Vegas on Nov 26. How are you feeling as the big day approaches?

Amazing! I was crowned in February this year and I’ve been preparing for the competition. One of the things I do is I meditate a lot. And I watch Tony Robbins videos every night before I go to bed to keep myself motivated. Oh, I can’t wait. I want to experience the event as soon as possible. Take me, I’m ready!

5. Do you hope to pursue acting further after the pageant is over?

I really want to break into the entertainment industry in the United States. Hollywood is my aim. As for now, I’m going to focus on the pageant as it is a great platform to speak up on issues that matter.

I want to change the perception that pageants are just about beauty. They’re more than that as they give women the chance to voice out their feelings on issues such as bullying or body image. It can also empower others to believe in themselves.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2017 04:34 PM | Show all posts
sorry mel, iols baru teringat nak tulis review WT

iols tak pernah beli any movie dekat astrofirst, kira WT ni pecah my personal record gittew

main reasons iols suka giler cerita ni:-

1) watak2 semua on point (kureng sikit maybe kat watak rina, sheols mcm masih tercari2 hala tuju)

2) FA - dem! u are hot as chocolate bamtah! muka macho tp fahim rupanya dlm hati ada taman. scene feveret iols masa dekat hospital, nangis teruk fahim tu buat iols teresak2 mcm baru lepas break up! hilang macho meols kejap!

3) Fazz - alahai nuryn, even chuols bro-bro, sejuk hati meols pandang wajahmu. Lakonan on point.

4) jalan cerita dia ringkas tp penuh erti, tersemat di hati. Mungkin sbb watak2 semua rakyat marhaen, bukan acah2 kerabat or org2 keparat berkot2 tebal kat cafe

kudos to all the casts and the whole production team! suka giler cerita ni. Please buat sambungan, sbb iols emo apaknya tu. Rasa mcm nak sepak2 masuk gaung jer. Pandai tabur sperm, tp bila anak sakit, buat bingai mcm tu jer. Tak padan dgn tua! eh emo.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2017 03:57 PM | Show all posts
BoongaKertas replied at 14-11-2017 04:34 PM
sorry mel, iols baru teringat nak tulis review WT

iols tak pernah beli any movie dekat astrofirst ...

uols.. bukan nak suh bg spoiler.. just curious nak tau dlm drama fahim n nuryn x kawen ke?
just bertunang?

sebab dalam buku lps mak fahim ninggal deorang kawen

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2017 03:58 PM | Show all posts
watachiwa replied at 15-11-2017 03:57 PM
uols.. bukan nak suh bg spoiler.. just curious nak tau dlm drama fahim n nuryn x kawen ke?
just b ...

gaya nya mcm tu lah chuols. sbb ending mcm nak suruh WT2. hehehe.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-11-2017 04:01 PM | Show all posts
BoongaKertas replied at 15-11-2017 03:58 PM
gaya nya mcm tu lah chuols. sbb ending mcm nak suruh WT2. hehehe.

owh..patut ar ade org post IG astrofirst gambar Fahim melamar Nuryn tu.oke so 23hb tu yg kate ade pc mebi psl sambungan drama tu kot..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2017 04:03 PM | Show all posts
watachiwa replied at 15-11-2017 04:01 PM
owh..patut ar ade org post IG astrofirst gambar Fahim melamar Nuryn tu.oke so 23hb tu yg kate ade  ...

iols pun tak tahu nak speku mcm mana tp mcm lebih kurang lah kot mcm komen chuols tu. hehehe. mmg ramai hrp sambungan WT2. nak tgk apaknya kenapa jd mcm tu, and kenapa tgglkan ibu fahim & fahim in the 1st place.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2017 09:21 AM | Show all posts
iolss takla baru tengok wanita terindah, beberapa hari keluar, dah subscribe tapi baru nak bagi review sbb baru sign up forum

1. bagi iolss, fattah memang tak kayu langsung dalam cite ni. ni lakonan terbaik he setakat ni
fahim memang hensem sangat, & baran dia memang menjadi. bagus chemistry fattah dengan ibu & fikri

2. fazura takyah cakap la, memang superb. baju mekap semua on point as marhein

3. cerita ni cukup rasa, ada rasa marah, sedih & sweet. seram je takdok. haha

4. paling sedih opkos time ibu meninggal. masa fahim marah fikri time muntah tu, memang geram gile dgn fahim. over kot dia marah tu

5. tapi penceritaan agak laju la bagi iolss

6. macam beberapa review lain, lagi bagus kalau lepas ibu meninggal, tunjuk scene fahim sedih, or nangis bila rindu ibu.

7. yang paling manis goes to scene melamar. sweeet gile kot senyum sorang2. hahaha. memang scene melamar tu rare & kiut. reaction muka fattah pun menjadi masetu. view cantik & baju nuryn pun cantik.

8. iolss bagi 5 bintang. tazaaabaar untuk WT2, hope ade scene sweet2 lebih lagi. hihi

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 05:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072854 second(s), 31 queries .