CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: chacon

[Tempatan] Terkini! Bukti Pelajar ‘WAJIB’ Membeli Tiket Filem Badang Untuk Markah?

[Copy link]
Post time 21-2-2018 02:02 AM | Show all posts
melahap wang pelajar

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-2-2018 02:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Logic lah kot. Student teather art persembahan kena byr tgk filem utk assignment..
Assignment mmg makan duit banyak..
Lain lah kalo student engineering kena paksa tgk.. Student engine dulu lg lah assignment. Ada cecah ribu2 gakkk nak buat.. Beli brg electric.. Blom lg yg terbakar bagaiii... Buku coding lg. Ads yg kaya leh lah hire engineer kt jalan pasar tu.. Kih3

Ada kitornag kesah.  Janjii pass.. And trasa gak mcm engineer time buat fyp tuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 06:23 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
alif fonen tu patut bg je tiket free dkt student..ko khennn kaye..smp cincin fakenil pon ko blh blnj smp 50k.. inikan bru RM15 seorang.. klu bhgkn lbh drp 3000 student blh tgk.. ape produk pprt oem ko tu dh xlaku ke??

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 07:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Jumpa satu video the making Badang menunjukkan sorang coach/choreographer muay thai bengang dengan Aliff sebab gaya dia yg lembik masa buat adegan aksi.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 08:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MOVIE REVIEW: by FB Zhafran Tan
BADANG (2018)

Spoiler alert: screw you.

I sacrificed 2 hours of my off day to see this movie so you don't have to. Buy me dinner, someone.

Okay, so this is a movie that I really wanted to see, as I have a soft spot for bad movies. However, due to the unfortunate phenomenon of not having any mentally-insane friends, I had to watch it alone. Even the guy at the ticketing counter was surprised:

Me: Badang, 1145, for one.
Guy: Serious ke bang?

So there I was, in a completely people-void cinema, alone. I thought, this is great, I can comment and laugh as loud as I wanted to. And I did. Repeatedly.

The opening credit was filled with montages of comic panel-ish images, exactly like the ones you'd see in Spiderman, if Spiderman employed standard 2 students with access to effect filters in Microsoft PowerPoint.

5 minutes into the movie and you will be treated with some of the most spectacularly bad acting by extras. Over the top is to put it mildly. God-level over acting, more like. The main character, Bad, played by Aliff Shukri for some reason, is introduced here, in a college classroom, next to his best friend, who looks like he's 45. Surrounded by early 20s kids in class. Subtle. Dude looks like a whale in a field of prairie dogs.

Anyway, Bad gets bullied a lot. On a daily basis at school, by a group of extras who also happen to be gang members. This being a Malay movie, obviously the gang name is Gang Dragon (what else?), whose members wear dragon tattoos on their necks. Obviously. And have a lair in an industrial building, complete with a fighting ring, tables with alcoholic beverages and playing cards with dimmed lighting, for gangster effects. At any given moment, there will be gang extras drinking and fighting, for whatever reason. The head of the Dragon gang, of course, sports a leather jacket with jeans, gold necklaces and gold rings and speak in very grammatically-correct Bahasa Melayu. I bet he got A in BM in SPM. He drives around in a pimped Hummer, because f*ck Mercedes. He ain't Yakuza. This is a person who needs the world to know he gangster.

So far, so cliché.

But wait, there's an African guy in the gang (!) Bet you didn't see that coming.

Anyway, in the midst of all this bad acting and scripting, few plot developments happened: Bad somehow got some power from a bamboo tree, his mother got attacked by dragon gang. Why? God knows. You can't apply logic here. In sick moment, his mom told him that he's actually adopted, and that he was discovered in a bamboo. How? Again, I donno. There was a mystical woman, I believe. It all went too fast. In case you don't know, this is straight copied from the story of the bamboo-cutter, a Japanese folklore.

So Bad become a superhero with extraordinary powers. Whilst trying to figure out who killed his mother, he goes around helping people in need. Unless it's raining. Because he's powerless in contact with water. This is pretty stupid, yes, but you must weight this against the fact that he also wears a suit that looks like it was dyed in the original Badang vomit.

You: What? Water? What? Why?
Me: Shut up! Just....Okay??

Let's skip some parts here: there's some love story developed, of course. Cerite Melayu kot. There's some hanging on Eiffel tower and the Sphinx, I think. It's a blur. The director susun the scenes like they're pieces of Jenga. I developed depression right around this time.

Skip. Skip.

The Dragons sailang some other gang with even stupider name that I have blocked from my head, thank God. They robbed stolen gold or something. I donno. There were fighting, shooting scene, but because the cinematography was so amateurish, I can't give you a proper scenario. You just have to take my word for it. It was brutal. There.

Then Badang came and beat the shit out of them, and then something something happen I don't care we are back to the lair Badang fought the dragon head, kick kick punch punch Badang wins. Hurray!

Yeah, so that's it.

There was a clever plot twist tho, I'd leave it to those connoisseurs of bad movies, like me, to enjoy. I laughed all the way through the badness, which is great. Normal people shouldn't go see this. Consider yourself warned.

Rating:
Casting: F*cked
Acting : F*cked
Directing: F*cked
Story development: properly f*cked
Soundtrack and dubbing: macam lancau
Cinematography: F*cked

Chance of a sequel: terrifying prospect, but yes.

Overall Rating: 0.5/10 (participation trophy)
Cringe level: 2000

JUST DON'T. DONT.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Lepasni boleh la Aliff Syukri gebang kata Badang heshe box office yach

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-2-2018 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by capiloton at 21-2-2018 08:54 AM

takde filem lain ker nak buat assignment.
patut la filem melayu makin lama makin bebal.
rujukan filem utk assignment, dari filem melayu sampah.

cari la the best movie utk buat assignment.
bole la student tu belajar buat movie berkualiti.
banyak jer cerita2 lama yang bagus.
lagi baik suruh student buat assignment filem2 p.ramlee & akira kurosawa.
baru la berkembang sket fikiran.

filem2 iran, palestine, vietnam, nepal takde la canggih2 cgi nya.
tapi selalu masuk final list academy award.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 08:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kejamnye dekan fakulti ko dek

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-2-2018 08:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sama le juga kes budak budak kadet polis kena tengok cerita " Gerak Khas" kena tolak elaun.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 08:45 AM | Show all posts
filem ni pakai dana finas ke? sgt membazir

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 08:46 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cicicumel replied at 21-2-2018 08:27 AM
BADANG (2018)

HAHAHa yg jaga tiket pun terkejut org nak tengok..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 09:04 AM | Show all posts
cicicumel replied at 21-2-2018 08:27 AM
BADANG (2018)

Ya Allah.... baca review ni rasa terhibur sangat2. hahaha...

tahap sampah sungguh la this so called "film".

baik la tengok boboiboy.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 09:07 AM | Show all posts
no sympathy from me...korang gak x peduli dimanipulate dgn puak2 gitu..konon sbb nak tumpu study so x peduli dgn politik & keadaan rakyat..rasain loooooo

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 09:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ala Ko ni... yuran 1 sem pun 200 ke 300 je pun kot... duit ptptn ada 3k ... kan 1 sem cume 3 bulan mcmtu je kot... xkn rm15 pun Ko x blh keluar kan... motip...  student lain keluar beratus kot xde pun bising...  

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 09:29 AM | Show all posts
chacon replied at 20-2-2018 04:50 PM
INI UPDATE TERBARU BERSERTA BUKTI YANG BARU SAHAJA DIVIRALKAN

filem badang layak kena caci maki gumpal gumpal golek golek ye?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 09:31 AM | Show all posts
mawarika replied at 20-2-2018 05:13 PM
Apa pulak tak dipaksa? Aku ex student budak teater dari sebelum pindah puncak lg berkurun dok stadiu ...

mati2 fikir kau tengok kt tgv cinemas dik? rupanya tengok kt dewan kuliah? baik tengok kt torrent dik. nak berseni bagai last2 dpt dewan kuliah duduk kerusi bontot keras kejung

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-2-2018 09:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Uish
Masa iols student dolu tiap 3 malam.sure tgk wayang
Kalau lah tgk wayang apa pon.dpt carry marks...sure.iols dpt distinction tiap sem....
Malangnya kos iols.adalah.lain.dari filim

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 09:33 AM | Show all posts
dani-rox replied at 20-2-2018 09:11 PM
mcm tu sekali rasa seksa tengok filem badang ponen, ai rasa CIA dah boleh ambik jd bahan torture - a ...

tangkap pembelot terrorist, nak cungkil rahsia maklumat buka filem badang mudahkan kerja perisik

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 09:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cm_matjawasp replied at 21-2-2018 08:40 AM
Sama le juga kes budak budak kadet polis kena tengok cerita " Gerak Khas" kena tolak elaun.

Gerak.khas tu x logik cite pasal kes sulit pon.boleh sembang tengah jalan
Ayah iols.gelak.je tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2018 10:25 AM | Show all posts

betul ke.kalau betul boleh report ke kementerian ni

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 04:59 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062112 second(s), 41 queries .