Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 43816|Reply: 133

PS2 or XBOX

[Copy link]
_JC_ This user has been deleted
Post time 3-6-2004 10:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Yang dah ada pengalamn.. boleh kasi tau apakah pro and con kalau JC nak beli console player.. For the time being cuma ada PS1. Pls...:hug:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

bj This user has been deleted
Post time 27-9-2003 12:46 PM | Show all posts

PS2 or XBOX

--------------------------------------------------

which one better ?

[ Last edited by rhoyo on 8-1-2005 at 08:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

limlim78 This user has been deleted
Post time 27-9-2003 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Two are Good if u got $$ Else two are not good.

Use magic Report

Daveleong This user has been deleted
Post time 28-9-2003 11:47 AM | Show all posts

x-box better..............if compare price....PS2 more good!!

Use magic Report

kenet This user has been deleted
Post time 29-9-2003 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Which one?No comment.
If you can afford both then,good.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2003 08:46 AM | Show all posts

ps2 is the bes so far......no need say Ps3 1st<------Comming soooOoooOn!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Dave_7 This user has been deleted
Post time 1-10-2003 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bj at 2003-9-27 12:46 PM:
which one better ?

Dude seriously by now u should know which one is better......which  console has the most games_______?...yeah....

which console has less games_________?:stp::stp:think..

which console has better graphics?......both is equal.

there u go.....BTW....u did'nt mention GAMECUBE...but nevermind bout this console.......;):re:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2003 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Hmm.......
i think is the x-box has less Games to buy.......if cmpare now ps2 with my x-box cd.............

PS2(80 Games) & X-BOX(20Games)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-10-2003 03:40 AM | Show all posts
Dave wrote:
which console has better graphics?......both is equal.

Nope.They are not equal.And when will you admit this fact?

[ Last edited by vixen on 5-10-2003 at 03:49 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2003 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Have'nt u seen all the latest game....besides all the other games i've mentioned 4 this past few months...have alook at this title....then u'll know one thing straight.....firewarrior:warhammer 40k..??...and everyone out there who have tried this game can agree with me......

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2003 01:49 AM | Show all posts
Nope,I have seen and played most PS2 latest games and also played
all latest Xbox titles and the PS2 still spews shitty graphics in comparison.

And nowadays,there are no more people arguing about which console has better graphics because it is a proven fact that Xbox(and Gamecube)
are way ahead of PS2.

Even,hardcore Sony fanboys have agreed to this.So,when are you going to surrender to me.

[ Last edited by vixen on 7-10-2003 at 01:57 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2003 07:29 AM | Show all posts
HE..HE...HE...funny little kid ...i'll never surrender to u...since there are games that coming out on the PS2 has graphics that amazes ur eyes..... I see u have'nt played FIREWARRIOR as i mentioned...when u have played it then u should know...unless ur a true FU*IN XBOX FAN BOYS...than who cares what u think....heres few title on the PS2 that has truly amazing incredible graphics....yet to come out ...

MGS3
GT4
KILLZONE
FIREWARRIOR(out already)
JAK2

Still more to come.......There...as i mentioned earlier the graphics are equal on all the console....when will u face that!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2003 09:41 AM | Show all posts
oh come on...here we go again...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2003 03:23 PM | Show all posts
I'll make my stand for PS2, buddy. Have tried xbox, doesn't really impressed my xpectation. But i'm not against u, vixen. Everyone xperienced differently.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2003 10:11 PM | Show all posts
aisirie99 wrote:
I'll make my stand for PS2, buddy. Have tried xbox, doesn't really impressed my xpectation. But i'm not against u, vixen. Everyone xperienced differently.

Hello aisirie!

Yes,everyone has the right to have opinions but there is a clear difference between a wrongful opinion and a fact.

And allow me to say something final on this tired and old issue.

The contention here is whether the PS2 is equal to Xbox graphically.My answer is that they are NOT equal graphically.Although you and Dave_7 contend otherwise.

And my opinion is not merely an assertion but is based on fact.And it is a proven fact that Xbox is graphically superior to PS2.Even Sony loyalists,professional gamers and experts have alluded to this.

All you have to do is take a glance at titles like Panzer Dragoon Orta(especially),Otogi,APEX,plus many of the greatest titles.

Such games are impossible to be recreated on the outdated PS2 graphics hardware.To put it simply it is called 'technical-limitations' and if anybody here still do not understand this please ask someone to explain it.

I am not a 'fanboy' of any particular console or manufacturer.And my judgement is as fair as can be.The PS2 is a decent console but cannot really hold up against the Xbox or even the Gamecube graphically.Definitely,the PS2 is NOT equal to Xbox graphically.And because of hardware limitations,the PS2 can never equal the Xbox graphic-wise.

What I do not understand is why some PS2 fanboys are still adamantly denying the fact that both the Xbox(and Gamecube) are better console graphic-wise than the PS2? Some of the reasons why I think these Sony fanboys cannot accept this fact could be that they are:

A) Visually-impaired (blind)
B) Autistic (retards)
C) Have suffered irrepairable brain-damage and thus rendered their cognitive abilities useless (cannot make fair judgement)
D) Have lost in touch with reality.In other words,they are delusional pyschotics.
E) Or these PS2 fanboys are just acting plain dumb.
and so on and on.

The ONLY advantage that the PS2 has over the Xbox(or the Gamecube) is its massive number of mainly inferior games.Xbox is graphically a better console than the PS2.This is an irrefutable fact.So,argument over.Go home!

Thank you.

P/S:And I think some of these Sony fanboys probably do not know the exact definition of the word 'equal'.

[ Last edited by vixen on 10-10-2003 at 08:24 PM ]

Use magic Report

kenet This user has been deleted
Post time 10-10-2003 12:24 AM | Show all posts
Pheeww,okay!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-10-2003 09:11 AM | Show all posts
Perhaps some of the ppl mistaken popularity over ability...

Use magic Report

Alucard This user has been deleted
Post time 10-10-2003 05:57 PM | Show all posts
Yo Vixen,

One thing that I've noticed about you is that you're so good with words.You explained it all very well indeed.Everyone knows that xbox is a better hardware than Ps2 by just looking at it raw specs.Just look at reviews,gamespot for example,most multi platformed game are marked the best on xbox.Here's the difference that I've experienced myself from these multi platform games:

1)Soul Calibur is definately looks sharper and has much less slowdown on xbox than the Ps2 version.
2)Midnight Club 2 runs at 60fps and looks more smoother on xbox compares to jaggied,30fps Ps2 version.
3)Mercedes Benz runs beautifully on xbox,sharp textures alot of special effects despite suffers from some fps inconsistency.PS2 version is a totally different looking and it looks so bad.
3)Colin Mcrae 4 on xbox has swaying trees,better lighting and bumpmaps and looks much more sharper and smother than ps2 version.
4)XGRA runs at 60fps on xbox and ps2 at 30fps.
5)Burnout 2 looks sharper,smoother and runs at 60fps for both single player and multiplayer on xbox where ps2 version only runs at 30fps for multiplayer.

To make it short,all games on xbox tends to have better graphics than its ps2 counterpart.If a game runs bad on xbox hardware,it will probably run even worse on ps2.But that doesn't mean ps2 can't make great graphics.GT3 and the upcoming GT4 are trully a masterpiece on ps2 and I don't deny that.And yes many people are mistaken over popularity than ability as Gaban said.If you have the cash,try owning all the consoles and savour the experience yourself.I owned most of the consoles and I get to experience the best of the gaming world has to offer.Just my 2 sen though.Play on:bg:

Later...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2003 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Alucard at 2003-10-10 05:57 PM:
Yo Vixen,

"But that doesn't mean ps2 can't make great graphics.GT3 and the upcoming GT4 are trully a masterpiece on ps2 and I don't deny that...."

Go tell it to vicky.:2cool:

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2003 01:55 PM | Show all posts
Hahahaha....
After all this,you still don't get it,do you,kid?

Nobody is saying that the ps2 cannot pump out decent or good graphics,just that it does not equal Xbox or Gamecube's graphical capability!

Sheesssh...what would it take to get this tiny fact into your head?

And Gt3,Gt4 would definitely look many times better if it was done on the Xbox.

Bye-bye.

[ Last edited by vixen on 12-10-2003 at 06:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 09:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.974924 second(s), 46 queries .