Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: _JC_

PS2 or XBOX

[Copy link]
Post time 15-1-2004 09:05 AM | Show all posts
duh,

we should't fight each others only for those console... & so...

...PC Games rules ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-1-2004 01:10 PM | Show all posts
actually PC games cost more than consoles....coz we always have to upgrade...upgrade...and upgrade.

Furthermore...have no patients to wait for installation to finish and after a few month..have to upgrade...upgrade.....and upgrade.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2004 03:22 PM | Show all posts
u right, no installation, no hassle, but not too costly, just the vidcards..

but PC games title overly console title, yet many console game going to PC, so of them was top game like Silent H, Chaos Lgn, DeusX, MedalOH..

plus wide & variety genre, & the most important lookin, ONLINE game.

no flame war eh bang Gaban...

~I'lll be Mask Rider

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2004 04:03 PM | Show all posts
ha ha...
Yes..that's true..many console games are coming to the PC...but some of them reqiuires a lot of patience (like I said b4).

1st:
Patience in installing. Insert disk one, insert disk 2, plz insert disk one again. Want dvd rom drive...more money.

2nd:
Patience in trouble shooting (what? why can't my games run after I dnoe this n that). Why did my Frame per second slow like snail? Illegal operation...unexpected hanging and game termination...have to download patch...wha??

3rd:
Patience in playing an action games using a keyboard (not the FPS...but the action genre). The feel is not the same and get executed fast enuff. Extra game ctrller will cost money (cheaper will rosak more faster)

4th:
Money (Online gaming, graphic cards, hard disk space, new cd-rom or dvd drive [sometimes it gets clunkier in reading], electricity bills [PC eats a lot more than console]

That's the only thing I have against playing PC game...other than that...I still enjoy RTS and FPS on the PC (coz I think it's really suitable for the PC platform)..so just have to have more patience lar....

Like I said earlier...If I have nothin' better to do with my money...I borong them all.

Use magic Report

santoloyo This user has been deleted
Post time 8-2-2004 04:00 PM | Show all posts
true.. true.. gameplay over graphics anytime, the only game i want to play on the x-box is.. Panzer Dragoon Orta because.. not of the graphics.. its PANZER DRAGOON!!! with better graphics. other than that, i dont like anything else on the black mean lean machine but there's still time for developers to make another game with a WOW (presentation+gameplay+graphics+fun) factor of 11/10 to attract me

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2004 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Luckily i have Xbox,Gamecube,PS2,Playstation 1,Sega Dreamcast,Sega Saturn,Sega Megadrive,Nintendo 64,Nintendo 8 bit,ATARI and also PC.....

And i know sometimes PS 2 do suck...it depends on mood what games to play...Like for me i am really REALLY bored of Final Fantasy series...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-2-2004 09:53 PM | Show all posts
gomo PS2 gomo...

Use magic Report

stryke This user has been deleted
Post time 6-4-2004 08:51 PM | Show all posts
i agree with whoever says that gameplay matters most on the way how a game should play...for example sims golf...goodness it doesnt have those graphics that burn into ur cornea but its still addictive cause of its gameplay and the difficulty...

i have most of the consoles out there including a pc...but i have yet to buy an XBox...why?...because most of the games don't appeal much to me...yeah yeah loading times graphics wise they are much better compared to any consoles out there...but after playing around with splinter cell on my friends XBox and playing The Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker  on my gamecube i prefer to play zelda again cause of the replayability cause of the more hidden item and mini-games that has been implemented into the games...same goes for most of the PS2 games that i own (note : i only buy games for the PS2 that has a rating of 7.0 or higher from gamespot.com and even with these ratings PS2 games have more replayability)

if you have noticed...triple A games are based on their gameplay, their innovation, their originality and not...i repeat...not on their graphics...unless those graphics has something to do gamewise then it is included in it

i confuse you?...well so am i...lol

whatever it is...everything is balanced XBox has killer graphics and some AAA titles...Gamecube also has killer graphics but it appeals to mostly nintendo fans (i admit i wasnt a nintendo fan until i saw Zelda :D i love those cel-shaded goodness)...PS2 has sucky graphics but once in awhile they produce games that really defies everyones judgement (i blame it mostly on the emotion engine that is being used for the OS...its easier to code in windows like what the XBox is using) and the PS2 is addictive in the way it has more games that have replay value than the other consoles...

well i will still stick with gameplay over graphics...so i'll choose PS2...oooh no i take that back...my GameBoy Advance SP...:D

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-4-2004 11:40 AM | Show all posts
urm..actually i'm getting bored of this console wars... it depends on you who owns both these consoles can judges which one is better.. since i have both, then i might say yes to Xbox coz graphically speaking  its way ahead of PS2.. Ok so Xbox doesn't have as much games as PS2 does but most of the games are top rated.. since i hate RPG, therefore i prefer Xbox than PS2 but that doesn't mean i hate my PS2 since i collects consoles..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2004 02:00 AM | Show all posts
Have PS2, XBox & GameCube.
Personally I prefer XBox :bgrin:

Just finished playing these xbox games (and enjoyed them very much!)
Gladius
Dark Alliance II
Dungeons Dragons Heroes.

(currently, am in the middle of fighting the boss in the first Dark Alliance... ):kerek:

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2004 04:52 PM | Show all posts
People with only PS2 will usually hate the XBox(and gamecube)...And most people with Xbox already have PS2..I'm lucky to have all

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2004 03:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 25-4-2004 04:52 PM:
People with only PS2 will usually hate the XBox(and gamecube)...And most people with Xbox already have PS2..I'm lucky to have all

3 consoles......

you must be rich ....

i think having ps2 is enough cause it is easy to get pirated games here minus the gamecube ....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2004 04:58 AM | Show all posts
gamecube no pirate? hehehe siape cakap laaaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2004 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Kat sini no pirate...minus la tempat2 lain

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2004 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by C-Fu at 2004-4-26 04:58 AM:

yo C-FU..ade ke jual game pirated GC?? kat SG Wang ade ker? kalo ade beraper haa 1 game?..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2004 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by C-Fu at 26-4-2004 04:58 AM:

tempat saya tiada jual gamecube pirate... semua original.... cd gamecube kecil boleh buat pirate kah ? ... kalau xbox tu sama dengan ps2 so boleh buat pirate....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-4-2004 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Kalau ada pirate...kecil tapak tangan, lori aku tadahkan...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2004 03:07 PM | Show all posts
aku ni nak cari new console, secara kasar aku baca kat sini grafik xbox lebih baik dari ps2, manakala pilihan games ps2 lebih banyak dari xbox.so, dari segi ekonomik la kan, agak gak mana lebih baik?

p/s: gaji aku kecik ajer so kene le ekonomi ckit....

Use magic Report

Alucard This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Yo,

Just some advice ,choose a console that has the game that you want to play.PS2 definately has more games than xbox but that doesn't mean xbox is no good.Each consoles always have their killer,exclusive games.For instance:

PS2 - FF series,Gran Turismo Series,etc
Xbox - Ninja Gaiden,MS games,DOA 3,Halo,Doom 3,etc
Gamecube - Zelda and Mario series,Nintendo inhouse dev games.

If you prefer more games(typically rpg/adventures,platformers) then definately go for ps2.If you're a graphic whore like me and don't mind the lack of games(currently) then go for xbox.Gamecube actually is better than ps2,but it's not as famous as xbox and ps2 because of the pirated games can't be played easilly.

In my situation,I got an xbox and I enjoyed playing Rallysport Challenge 2(super awesome game) and Soul Calibur 2 at the moment.But I also like to play DMC,Onimusha,GT and FF series that is only available on PS2.So that's why I must have a ps2 too(which I have) to enjoy these games.I know it's quite hard to make decisions when it comes to this matter.If money isn't a concern,then get all of them and enjoy all the best of gaming world has to offer.Just my seposen:nerd:

Later...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2004 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Alucard at 2004-5-12 04:22 PM:
Yo,

Just some advice ,choose a console that has the game that you want to play.PS2 definately has more games than xbox but that doesn't mean xbox is no good.Each consoles always have their kil ...

urm, Onimusha is only for ps2? even the GBA has Onimusha Tactics.. Xbox has Genma Onimusha which is similliar 2 Onimusha 1 with some add-on..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

1-5-2024 09:07 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.579322 second(s), 42 queries .