CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ariyamusafir

Why Singapore would like US to Petrol Selat Melaka?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 7-6-2004 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Hahahahahahaha........... TNI slaughtered 200,000 out of 800,000 in ET and they still got blown outta ET by Falintil with blowpipes.
Not only that, they cannot stop ethnic and sectarian violence in their own backyard.

SAF is much stronger and more disciplined than TNI. All yu need is one infantry brigae. Give it to SAF and yu would have peace within two weeks in Maluku.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 7-6-2004 14:07:

Is it??? What Business does Singapore has to decide who should petrol the Melaka straits??? Singapore has no right at all to petrol along the straits that is facing Malaysia and Indonesia. Why ta ...

Eh Debmey, I thought that time you said that many people in Singapore kena retrench are Malaysians, that means they are not appreciated how come now pula you say that they are appreciated??? CONTRADICTING lah. Twisting and manipulating according to sitaution ar????

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-6-2004 14:19:
Hahahahahahaha........... TNI slaughtered 200,000 out of 800,000 in ET and they still got blown outta ET by Falintil with blowpipes.
Not only that, they cannot stop ethnic and sectarian violence i ...

Is it??? TNI is very strong, stronger than you think they are and the fact is I don't think SAF can even manage the situation in Indon. You think toooooooo...... highly of your small SAF.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 02:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-6-7 02:19 PM:

Eh Debmey, I thought that time you said that many people in Singapore kena retrench are Malaysians, that means they are not appreciated how come now pula you say that they are appreciated??? CO ...

Many Msians gets reterencehed too in Msia.

Msians that were retrenched in
Singapore were not discriminated but were reternched because they worked in the less efficient sectors.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-6-7 02:21 PM:

Is it??? TNI is very strong, stronger than you think they are and the fact is I don't think SAF can even manage the situation in Indon. You think toooooooo...... highly of your small SAF.

All Iknow is, TNI slaughtered 200,000 out of 800,000 in ET and they still got blown outta ET by Falintil with blowpipes.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-6-2004 14:25:

Many Msians gets reterencehed too in Msia.

Msians that were retrenched in
Singapore were not discriminated but were reternched because they worked in the less efficient sectors.

Oh nononononono. not many Malaysians get retrench. the percentage is too small. During the aftermath of the 97, yes but now no more. There are ample of jobs that are available in Malaysia. By the way, what I am trying to say is that that time you say that Singapore retrench Malaysians, now pula you say that they are appreciated, being contradicting your previous statements. We don't discriminate each other unlike in Singapore where malays are not to wear tudung in schools, Buddhist and Christians are allowed to wear their pendants or talismen in schools and also for army personel too, even Singh can wear their turban in police force, and in schools. If the school insults you wearing a buddhist pendant or talismen, complain up and the scho0l will be in deep waters.

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 7-6-2004 at 02:33 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-6-2004 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-6-2004 14:26:

All Iknow is, TNI slaughtered 200,000 out of 800,000 in ET and they still got blown outta ET by Falintil with blowpipes.

The problem is you know little you talk much, like empty vessel like that. Ting Ting Ting!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 02:36 PM | Show all posts
yu are the one who is empty vessel that knows nothing.

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-6-2004 14:36:
yu are the one who is empty vessel that knows nothing.

cheers

Oh is it!!! Well,  you speak of many with loop holes, which I can spot it. Why ar??? Don't believe ar?:lol(frm BCB ad) Ya lah, call me tin kosong loh. Ting Ting Ting Ting Ting Ting Ting Ting Ting, Tong Tong Tong Tong

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 02:46 PM | Show all posts
yes yes, yu do sound exactly like an empty tin.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-6-2004 14:46:

Aiya, why bising. Vote lah. Hahahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Ahahahahahahahaha......... ariya stuck.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 7-6-2004 01:53 PM:

Tell me, why work in Singapore when there are amples of jobs in Malaysia?

It's all because of pay and benefits...Anyway my company(silicon-processing factory for products like fragile optic coating and etc..) is not based from Singapore anyway...I just work there some time back and need PR status for it....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-6-2004 14:46:

Hahahaha.... Want me to make a poll between me and you to see who is the forumers think is an empty tin? Well, many issues I have proven you wrong, such as Nato Kosovo, remember. I don't want to discuss up the past now so I have my facts in may occassions but I find you keep on manipulating.

Nevermind, so far, 4 people have voted. See.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 01:32 AM | Show all posts
I was the one who exposed your fiolly of Kosovo, not only Kosovo but Iraq, Iran, China and Msia as well.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-6-2004 01:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 8-6-2004 01:32:
I was the one who exposed your fiolly of Kosovo, not only Kosovo but Iraq, Iran, China and Msia as well.

cheers

Is it??? There you go showing your STUPIDITY!!!! You said Kosovo not under UN but till date you have not shown a single valid proof. I say that Kosovo under UN and have shown proof by giving the UN website and also show that NATO does not administer Kosovo. You gave one NATO website which did not prove your claim. Also, regarding Iraq, you never proof me wrong in any way except that there was miscomunication on one issue, the rest I was RIGHT about the illigitimate war by the Americans.

Also you are no right about Malatsia and China. China is growing strong and there is nothing you can do!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-6-2004 02:01 AM | Show all posts
Kfor is all NATO, not UN.
You are the one who is stupid to the core man.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-6-2004 02:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 8-6-2004 02:01:
Kfor is all NATO, not UN.
You are the one who is stupid to the core man.

cheers

YOU ARE IGNORANT. KFOR IS UNDER NATO YES BUT KFOR'S MISSION IS ONLY AS PEACE KEEPERS UNDER THE UN AUTHORITY. IT IS UN WHO IS ADMINISTERING KOSOVO BUT NATO OR KFOR ARE ONLY ACTING LIKE POLICE AND SOLDIERS IN THAT REGION.

You think I don't know what KFOR is??? I knew about it and NATO or KFOR is only peacekeepers, not admin. UN is the admin there.

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 8-6-2004 at 02:04 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 02:04 AM | Show all posts
UN is only a figure head, nothing more. Thats why yu don't have UN troops there.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-6-2004 02:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 8-6-2004 02:04:
UN is only a figure head, nothing more. Thats why yu don't have UN troops there.

cheers

UN does the admin work. They provide civilian authorites. UN is not just the figure head. They have the last say and NATO is there with its warplanes as ONLY PEACEKEEPERS. Can you show proof that NATO administer Kosovo???????

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 07:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.337007 second(s), 45 queries .