Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2018 02:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I don't even have one. Too lazy and busy and unkeen to start one

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2018 10:19 AM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 14-9-2018 08:21 PM
GendAsk replied at 13-9-2018 10:45 PM
It's so funny to watch such videos. To see conspiracy everywhere is strange nowadays. Social media i ...

Of course..i bet everyone is aware of that..that is the positive side of social media..But have u watched the video?
The topic of the discussion focuses on how easily we humans get influenced and addicted to something but not might be aware of it..
That is the flip side of social media..Yes i'm sure that forumers here are also aware of all that we see it in the news etc..all the crazy things people do, crimes being committed just through social media...

From my understanding the content of this talk is to spread awareness as well as a reminder for us..that we are responsible for everything we do or say or share...for others to see or read on SM..Not to get too distracted with it..The need for self-discipline and self-control...and the importance of balancing our precious time on earth for the afterlife..it's not just fun and games.
I like the approach of this talk, i find it appealing and yet serious..I mean how can get peoples attention and send the message if u just lay back and talk without passion.. or the too common preaching way of just i talk and u watch..

Satan is the great deceiver..but surely for him to influence mankind to commit sin...is not at all such a straightforward way..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2018 05:56 AM | Show all posts
ambil iktibar

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2018 02:22 AM | Show all posts
good vid n info

thanx tt

unsur dopamine pada pujian dan like manusia myebabkan ramai yang terikat pada SM
forum mcm ni pun ade dopamine tersendiri
reply byk byk utk dpt kredit
haha

fb forum whatsapp etc perlu digunakan secara berhemah
tp lumrah manusia mudah terpedaya dengan godaan syaitan
semoga allah beri kita kekuatan utk mengawal diri

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-9-2018 01:43 PM | Show all posts

thanks Wira

mmg manja tercari2 video menarik yg ade kelainan dari yg biase kite tonton d TV, youtube...
especially bile content tu padat, berkait dgn sains & kite bleh relate dgn kehidupan harian...zaman skrg ni..

yes like dlm forum ni...byk sgt carutan...sana sini mmg x bleh elak..
manja dulu pun mcm..tu suke hati je nk cakap ape ...x fikir pjg pun...
but as u grow older...u start to see your mistakes...it looks bad..
dari situ baru la tersedar..dari lamunan...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-11-2018 02:00 AM | Show all posts
It's about time we got used that progress nowadays is a way faster than earlier. Especially, when it concerns the Internet. And seeing bad forces in everything YOU can't get used to or see no sense in it isn't how 21st-century human should behave. Of course, caution won't hurt but don't go too far with it. Basically, recently I decided to buy instagram likes to get more popular and get into recommendations. And you know what? Just to expand the circle of acquaintances. To have more friends. That's not bad.

Comments

do not weave in your advert in the postings , ya.  Post time 11-11-2018 07:55 AM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2018 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 11-11-2018 10:07 AM
ObrainStorm replied at 11-11-2018 02:00 AM
It's about time we got used that progress nowadays is a way faster than earlier. Especially, when it ...

well the topic of discussion is about the Negatives..so that's what we are suppose to focus on..the Negatives....

simple..right?
so for me the positive side of the video is to spread awareness and also a reminder for the viewers not to get too caught with social media cause you might just step into a drain or a trap and not even realise it!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-11-2018 08:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mbhcsf at 11-11-2018 08:01 PM

hi Manja  u ni  dengan esoteric articles cayalah

ni i bubuh ilmiah article on  PEW RESEARCH CENTRES ON THE TRENDS

pepandailah you summarise kan ye....

Many Turn to YouTube for Children’s Content, News, How-To Lessons
An analysis of videos suggested by the site's recommendation engine finds that users are directed toward progressively longer and more popular content

BY AARON SMITH, SKYE TOOR AND PATRICK VAN KESSEL
(MaaHoo Studio/Getty Images)

Link :http://www.pewinternet.org/2018/ ... ews-how-to-lessons/

[A majority of Americans across a wide range of demographic groups are YouTube adopters, with younger Americans standing out as especially avid users of the site.
A new Pew Research Center survey of U.S. adults finds that these users are turning to YouTube for much more than entertainment. Roughly half of YouTube users say the platform is very important for helping them figure out how to do things they’ve never done before. That works out to 35% of all U.S. adults, once both users and non-users of the site are accounted for. And around one-in-five YouTube users (representing 13% of the total adult population) say it is very important for helping them understand events that are happening in the world.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2018 08:02 PM | Show all posts
banyak articles daripada PEW RESEARCH CENTRES

yg menarik untukkita as umat islam peka dan buat sesuatu, dia website yg pengaruh cukup kuat dalam memberikan trends, berita on religion of the worlds and  trends

so ....umat islam  bacalah...ambil tahu benda yg macam , yes berat tapi  tu lah tu ...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2019 04:11 PM | Show all posts
There are a lot of Conspiracy theories out there that people created. It's true that people are addicted to their virtual social life which is based only on appearances. They like fake posts shared by fake people and they even get influenced by them. But beside all that, there's even a good side of them - promoting your business. Posting photos or videos of your work will certainly bring you some followers and at the same time increase sales. There are even some tools like Instagram Like Bots that help grow your popularity in a fast period of time 'cause we know that time is money.  I think that all this "leaving social media" is temporary trend. Some people might have a good reason to do it while others do it just to be different.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2022 01:29 PM | Show all posts
jadi rakan rakan sekalian, ada cadangan tak bagaimana kita buat jadual dan patuhi jadual bermedia sosial....

jom kita buat dan follow sama sama....agar dpt jadi insan yg lebih baik....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 12:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055545 second(s), 36 queries .