Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 419|Reply: 0

[Supports QC3.0 / PD3.0 protocol] Eleaf iStick Nowos 80W Kit

[Copy link]
Post time 19-10-2018 02:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone.

Today let's learn some information about a new item, and it's from Brand [B][I]Eleaf[/I][/B].

Come on!  Let's check it!!!

[B]Original Eleaf iStick Nowos 80W 4400mAh Box Mod + ELLO Duro Tank Kit[/B] $73.54

The Original [B]Eleaf iStick Nowos 80W Kit[/B] consists of the iStick Nowos 80W 4400mAh VW box mod and ELLO Duro sub ohm tank. This item also has other colors to choose.
Mod:
The Original Eleaf iStick NOWOS is leading the way with the innovative LED digital display and touch buttons, where aesthetic looking meets easy operation. It houses a mighty 4400mAh battery which can reach a maximum power of 80W and supports QC3.0 / PD3.0 protocol for faster charging than ever. Another revolution is the use of TYPE C. Unlike older USB cable, it doesnt matter which side is up with the TYPE C.
Tank:
The ELLO Duro sub ohm tank is a 28mm Clearomizer with a 6.5ml capacity, it comes with two new kinds of dual mesh coil: the HW-M Dual 0.2ohm coil and the HW-N Dual 0.25 ohm coil, bringing you the best vaping experience.

[B][I]Click here and learn more about Eleaf iStick Nowos 80W 4400mAh Box Mod + ELLO Duro Tank Kit >>>[/I][/B]

Register an account on our website and you can enjoy the lowest price of the product.
Other questions regarding this product, just contact us.

[B]Strong Recommend in 3FVape:[/B]
[B][I]Eleaf[/I][/B]
Squonk Bottom Feeder Accessories
Squonk Bottom Feeder Atomizer
Squonk Bottom Feeder Mod

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 08:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.660409 second(s), 26 queries .