Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 365|Reply: 1

[Giveaway]Join to win Blitz FP RTA

[Copy link]
Post time 19-10-2018 02:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Everyone hello,

Want to win's a [B]Blitz FP RTA[/B] for free?

[B][I]Enter the Blitz FP RTA Giveaway now >>>[/I][/B] 1 winners will be chosen randomly.

The Authentic [B]Blitz FP RTA[/B], with big 30mm diameter, comes with a 4.0ml glass tube and a 6.0ml bubble Acrylic tube, meeting your vaping needs for huge liquid storage. The build deck adopts 30 tiny airflow holes, providing a smooth air inlet. The knurled chamber brings better juice flow too. The ceramic clamps on the posts supports better conductivity to the coils.

If you can not wait for have this item, you can also order the [B]Blitz FP RTA[/B] directly on 3FVAPE.

Thank you for support 3FVAPE, wish you good luck !

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-10-2018 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Hey there.
After 10 days of giveaway activities,the [B]Blitz FP RTA[/B] Giveaway is finally comes to an end.
It's a great honor to be here to publish the final result of the [B]Blitz FP RTA[/B] Giveaway.
And send my congratulations to the winners,and thanks for your participate.
If you failed to win this giveaway ,don't feel pity ,we also have several other giveaway activities underway.
Maybe next time the winner is you.

Thank you for joining the giveaway! [B][I]Click to check the Blitz FP RTA Giveaway Winner>> [/I][/B]

If you want to order this item directly,[B][I]click on this link to purchase>>> [/I][/B]

Thank you for your support to 3FVAPE!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:14 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059814 second(s), 26 queries .