Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3461|Reply: 0

When we visit Hospital- any negative element follow us back

[Copy link]
Post time 29-8-2019 11:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Truth.8 at 29-8-2019 11:30 PM

For the past few days, I was having slight back pain…Not sure why. So, I decided to seek orthopaedic advice in one of the private hospitals…
When the X-ray result came back, the doctor claimed that this was due to a problem with a bone in the lumbar region of my back. The doctor provided a healing pad – a pain killer.
As a gym goer –and a health conscious-vegan who eats only a little meat…I hate all those medicines.
Incorrect weightlifting might cause this lumbar pain.

When I left the hospital, I was about to enter my car, when the pain got worse all a sudden. I think those negative things in the hospital either it  followed me or stick to my body. Hospital full of misery -pain-death...so, you can imagine we were to step in such place, surly it will follow us ...thats how I have experience the situation in the hospital. In future I am going  to clean my  feet befor entering  my house , shower  and  do prayer once back from hospital.. now back to my story :

I needed to drive slowly due to the pain. I could hardly walk or sit or stand - and sleeping was worst… all my movements were slow with pain. I realised this was due to bad negative things in the hospital. This is why the pain became so severe.

Upon reaching home I took a pain killer… it worked - but only for a few hours. Than I needed to take  another the next day… and on the third day my pain got more worse. I then stopped taking the pain killers and decided to fight the bad negative thing inside my body another way. I poured olive oil into an oil lamp– and placed Bible verses which related to healing inside the lamp. As I started praying… I noticed my pain ease slowly. While praying I called on GOD the creator to remove and heal my back pain. Currently my pain is much less although the injury is still there - but overall I am able to sleep and move as normal without the pain killers… GOD's miracle happens when we reach out to the Creator.

This is not the first incident. I have encountered pain in my finger known as mallet finger… I needed to wear a MALLET FINGER PLASTIC holder to straighten my finger.I was wearing this for 3 months but nothing worked… then on the 4th month I decided to remove the holder with my finger still bending. Then a miracle happened again - within 2 weeks my finger was back to being straightand normal. Sinus was another issue as I suffered with a blockage. I depended on lotion spray  to remove the blockage which not good for long terms… then I prayed - and all of a sudden the LORD showed me to make herbs. I  feel certain herbs in my kitchen might work , so I decided to make mix blend herbs, to bundle them together, and to inhale the herbs through my nose…both my nostrils cleared. Now, I carry with me all time to inhale as the pollution in this world is worsen..Thank to God, I no longer depend the side effect of lotion spray..

Soon I might consider to sell this  herb mixture for  drink  and the bundles of herbs to inhale to people suffering sinus,flu and blockages.

So, the key words here are: PRAYING TO CREATOR earnestly without ceasing. That’s how miracles –healing and protection come from the LORD.
Now I have my own prayer room, full of GOD's words. There are special words that  we can  communicate with GOD. Those verses can be found in the Bible…

I’m getting older but thanks to GOD my health is still good and many have claimed that I look 16 years younger…  

A few months ago I was heading to go up the hill in Sungai Lembing - an area known as the Bukit Panorama (Peak) in the early morning. It took 30 minutes to reach the peak… surrounded by birds singing, animals, a cool breeze and fresh air. I was tired but that didn’t stop me from reaching the summit. Even as we age, I believe we can continue to do good activities - provided we change our lifestyle and be spirituality Divine - so that one can live longer on this earth and Divinity will be on our side all the time. Amen.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 04:14 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.333533 second(s), 27 queries .