Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: FaithHealer3

Wives of Prophet Muhammad

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 24-7-2004 03:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-7-23 03:58 PM:
let us set our prejudices aside, and set some fixed standards by which "The greatest of all" can be automatically determined, by one and all. ...

Whats up KennKid?
Why you trying to change the subject... trying to deviate from the topic of "wives of prophet Muhammad"?

KennKid, do you have any clue, how many wives prophet Muhammad had in his life time?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-7-2004 10:33 AM | Show all posts

idol worship

keenkid worship the XXXXXXX  leader Mohammad

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 23-7-2004 at 11:40 PM ]

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 24-7-2004 11:05 AM | Show all posts
The one who has been described by so many great people as the greatest man who ever lived (and would not be replaced by any other), leading human beings to God and appointed by God, would not be thus regarded if his marriages and his intentions for doing so were not similary honourable. Your attempt to smear the prophet's name, albeit unsuccessful and will never be successful, based on your perverted viewpoints will only prove  futile, not only  during your life in this world but also in the hereafter because they are nothing but the opinions driven by your ill intended motives based only on your narrow speculation & conjectures - Inferences based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; mere guesswork.

Recent non-Muslim writers who had the opportunity to study the life of the prophet first-hand reach a similar conclusion about his plural marriages.

John L. Esposito, Professor of Religion and Director of the Centre for International Studies at the College of the Holy Cross, says that most of these marriages had "political and social motives" (Islam: The Straight Path, Oxford University Press, 1988, p. 19). This he explained as follows: "As was customary for Arab chiefs, many were political marriages to cement alliances. Others were marriages to the widows of his companions who had fallen in combat and were in need of protection" (John L. Esposito, Islam: The Straight Path, pp. 19-20). Esposito reminds us of the following historical fact: "Though less common, polygyny was also permitted in biblical and even in postbiblical Judaism. From Abraham, David, and Solomon down to the reformation period, polygyny was practiced" (p. 19).

Another non-Muslim Caesar E. Farah writes as follows: "In the prime of his youth and adult years Muhammad remained thoroughly devoted to Khadijah and would have none other for consort. This was an age that looked upon plural marriages with favor and in a society that in pre-Biblical and post-Biblical days considered polygamy an essential feature of social existence. David had six wives and numerous concubines (2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3) and Solomon was said to have had as many as 700 wives and 300 concubines (1 Kings 11:3). Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines (2 Chronicles 11:21). The New Testament contains no specific injunction against plural marriages. It was commonplace for the nobility among the Christians and Jews to contract plural marriages. Luther spoke of it with toleration" (Caesar E. Farah, Islam: Beliefs and Observances, 4th edition, Barron's, U.S. 1987, p. 69). Caesar Farah then concluded that Muhammad's plural marriages were due "partly to political reasons and partly to his concern for the wives of his companions who had fallen in battle defending the nascent Islamic community"

http://anwary-islam.com/women/prophets-wives.htm

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 24-7-2004 at 11:07 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2004 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-7-24 11:05 AM:
The one who has been described by so many great people as the greatest man who ever lived (and would not be replaced by any other), leading human beings to God an ... bla bla bla

KENNKID, those non-muslims you quotes you cut&paste deals with "why" Muhammad have married so many womens but did not give the number of Muhammads wives. "Why" is very subjective and rely on opinions. I am more interested with facts like "who", "when", "where" and "how"... right now i am concentrating on "who"

The website link you gave says Muhammad had 12 wives, including Maria al-Qibtiyya (the copt) the slave gift from Eygpt. She is a concubine of Muhammad... according to this --> Muslim Q&A experts
snip.. he took possession of Rayhaanah bint Sham抩on al-Nadariyyah and Maariyah al-Qibtiyyah, the mother of his son Ibraaheem (peace be upon them both), and they were among his concubines, may Allaah be pleased with them both.

KENNKID earlier you also gave a list of Muhammads wives, a cut&paste from another website. The list is as follows
(1)  Khatijah
(2)  Sawdah
(3) 'A'ishah
(4)  Umm-Salamah
(5)  Hafsah
(6)  Zaynab bin -Khuzaymah
(7)  Zaynab bint-Jabsh
(8)  Umm-Habibah (Ramla)
(9)  Maymunah
(10) Zaynab bint-'Umais
(11) Juwayriyah
(12) Safiyah
(13) Khawlah bint-Hakim

who is this (10) Zaynab bint-'Umais and (13) Khawlah bint-Hakim ?
The website just gave the names without detail.

and the recent list you gave( also from a website)
1.  KHADIJAH
2.  SAWDA BINT ZAM'A
3.  AISHA SIDDIQA
4.  HAFSAH BINT U'MAR
5.  ZAYNAB BINT KHUZAYMA
6.  SALAMA BINT UMAYYA
7.  ZAYNAB BINT JAHSH
8.  JUWAYRIYA BINT AL-HARITH
9.  SAFIYYA BINT HUYAYY
10. UMMU HABIBA BINT SUFYAN
11. MAYAMUNA BINT AL-HARITH
12. MARIA AL-QABTIYYA

This website includes the concubine of Muhammad 12. MARIA AL-QABTIYYA as his wife but this website ignored the other two name you gave (10) Zaynab bint-'Umais and (13) Khawlah bint-Hakim. Also Rayhana is not included.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2004 05:27 PM | Show all posts

kennkid gone mad too

the Bible does not approve polygamy and other sex perverts.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2004 05:52 PM | Show all posts
but the  church and priest all gila sex
- gay marriage in church
- gay priest
- priest have sex with kids

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-7-2004 06:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 2004-7-24 02:51 PM:

KENNKID, those non-muslims you quotes you cut&paste deals with "why" Muhammad have married so many womens but did not give the number of Muhammads wives. "Why& ...

As I have said before, practising Muslims will never have any dishonourable or disrespectful thoughts about Prophet Muhammad, no matter what you people lie, because by practsing what the prophet practised, i.e Islam as a way of life any  bad thoughts or  any doubt at all about the prophet, Islam and Allah  (as a result of  false accusations & lies made by people like you), vanishes altogether. That is the strength of the true religion of God, which is not available and cannot be found in any other so-called and so-claimed religions of God in the world.

The more you accuse, the more steadfast are we in living Islam as a way of life and we are at peace with God Almighty, while you remain obsessed in destroying our faith you find that your faith in your religion itself is shattering to pieces - by itself, in the process of 'destroying' us ~ which you will NEVER succeed or even dream of succeeding in doing.  

We love prophet Muhammad and you are powerless.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 24-7-2004 at 06:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-7-2004 02:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-7-24 06:15 PM:
As I have said before, practising Muslims will never have any dishonourable or disrespectful thoughts about Prophet Muhammad, no matter what you people lie... bla bla bla

Knock knock knock Hello anybody home!
KENNKID do you know how to stick to the topic or not? We are not talking about who can be the most blind follower. I am not interested in investigating whether muslims love or idolise Muhammad or not.(for now)

This tread is about the wives of the historical prophet Muhammad. Investigating the names of the prophet's wives and some infomation about the wives would be suffice.

So, so far the number of wives prophet Muhammad had is at 17.
The names are as follows...
(1)   Khatijah :- ex-boss(widow)
(2)   Sawdah :- nanny(widow)
(3)   Aishah :-friend's daughter (virgin)
(4)   Hafsah :- friend's daugther (widow)
(5)   Zaynab bin -Khuzaymah :- dead soldier's wife(widow)
(6)   Umm-Salamah :- dead soldiers wives(widow)
(7)   Zaynab bint-Jabsh :- cousin/ex-daughter in law(widow)
(8)   Juwayriyah:-  captive of war(husband killed~widowed)
(8)   Umm-I-Habiba bint Abu Sufyan[a.k.a Ramla]:-divorcee
(10)   Safiyah:- captive of war(husband killed~widowed)
(11) Maymuna bint Al-Harith[a.k.a Barra]:- relative(widow)

(12) Zaynab bint-'Umais ?
(13) Khawlah bint-Hakim ?
Islamic source --> KENNKID

concubines
(14) Maria Al-Qabtiyya :- slave from egypt
(15) Raihana bint umru bin hanafa( Sham抩on al-Nadariyyah) :- captive of war(husband killed~widowed)
Islamic source --> Islamic Q&A

divorved before consumation
(16)Asmaa bint Al-Nu'man:- divorced~ suspected suffering from leposy
(17)Amrah bint Yazeed:- diovorced~ seeked refuge from Allah
Islamic source--> Islam FAQs

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-7-2004 03:51 PM | Show all posts
The Qur'an does not contain the names of the prophet's wives because it is a revelation from God to the prophet and not a story book like the bible. The hadith (traditions of the prophet as written and recorded later  has varying notes ~ some authentic and some not as you can see yourself). I will try to find out the best recorded hadith or source about the prophet's wives.

In the meantime, since 'who' is so very important to you, at the moment - more important then 'why', 'how', 'where' and 'when' -  Pls give me the names of the wives (in order) & concubines of the following, whose numbers are stated in your bible.:

David : six wives and numerous concubines.

(2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3)

Solomon : 700 wives and 300 concubines.

(1 Kings 11:3)

Solomon's son  Rehoboam : 18 wives and 60 concubines.

( 2 Chronicles 11:21)  

remember no tipu2 ok...I want 'who' not 'whys', 'ifs' denials, excuses etc etc

And, in the meantime too, I want you to read this christian website..who knows probably you can find the answers in it. You are very good at demanding Muslims for answers, so  I think its only fair that we demand some from you too :;)

http://www.polygamy.net/Biblical-Data/Chapter-Two.htm

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 26-7-2004 at 04:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2004 03:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-7-26 03:51 PM:
The Qur'an does not contain the names of the prophet's wives because it is a revelation from God to the prophet and not a story book like the bible. The hadith ( ...

Muhammad didn't think his wives names are important 'cos they can be easyly replaced... Listen to this surah that gave prophet Muhammad licence to replace them as he pleases. Maybe, his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your place wives better than you... (Q66Verse05)

Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-7-26 03:51 PM:
I will try to find out the best recorded hadith or source about the prophet's wives.

Please do, maybe the Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq and the History of al-Tabari might help.
I have heard b4, that these guys are the earliest and most reliable people to record the Bio of prophet Muhammad. If you can find any online sources about their work please do share the link.

And about the wives of other islamic/christian prophets, they are not interesting to me. They are not as interesting or famous or as influencial as Muhammad. Maybe some Christian will like to answer you.

But KEENKID, the funny thing is, a devout muslim like you, who adore and love Muhammad, do not really know him.

I wonder how many muslims, know exactly how many wives prophet Muhammad had in his live time... :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2004 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 2004-7-27 03:02 AM:

Muhammad didn't think his wives names are important 'cos they can be easyly replaced... Listen to this surah that gave prophet Muhammad licence to replace them as he pleases. ...

I think thats a very obnoxious remark from you ~ from the so-called 'Christian kindness' that you people boast so much about. You have forgotten that the hadith are written by other people, not the prophet himself. He did not ask them to note down each and every action of his but it was his companions & later those who have heard from his companions who recorded what  that they could remember of him ~ they did it voluntarily & more than willingly,  out of their deep love and reverence for the prophet. That alone nullifies your malicious intent in  discrediting the integrity of the holy prophet. The meaning and message behind that verse of the Qur'an has been purposely deviated by you ~ again, not out of your so-called christian kindness but out of hatred and malice.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 28-7-2004 at 01:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-7-2004 04:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-7-28 11:09 AM:

I think thats a very obnoxious remark from you ~ from the so-called 'Christian kindness' that you people boast so much about. You have forgotten that the hadi ...

very obnoxious remark? ;)
Yeah i know, it's hard not to be obnoxious when reading verses from Quran like the one i gave Q66Vr05.

Remember you said this quite arrogantly...The Qur'an does not contain the names of the prophet's wives because it is a revelation from God to the prophet and not a story book like the bible.

Firstly, the Quran was not written by Muhammad just like the hadiths. He dictate and someone else wrote it down.
The Quran surah66V1~5 talks about Muhammad's wives, you need hadiths to understand which wives the Quran refering to... but KENNKID why you say that i purposely deviating the verse, when i gave the verse without any editing plus i gave you the link to the whole surah, what part of that is distorting the verse?
see...
Q66V1~5
SHAKIR:
1. O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you; you seek to please your wives; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
2. Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise.
3. And when the prophet secretly communicated a piece of information to one of his wives-- but when she informed (others) of it, and Allah made him to know it, he made known part of it and avoided part; so when he informed her of it, she said: Who informed you of this? He said: The Knowing, the one Aware, informed me.
4.  If you both turn to Allah, then indeed your hearts are already inclined (to this); and if you back up each other against him, then surely Allah it is Who is his Guardian, and Jibreel and -the believers that do good, and the angels after that are the aiders.
5. Maybe, his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your place wives better than you, submissive, faithful, obedient, penitent, adorers, fasters, widows and virgins.

What does this story (Q66verse1~5) tell you? You need hadiths in order to understand. without the hadith the verse don't make much sense.
Check out this hadiths HERE
... The Prophet did not go to his wives because of the secret which Hafsa had disclosed to 'Aisha, and he said that he would not go to his wives for one month as he was angry with them when Allah admonished him (for his oath that he would not approach Maria)...
Well the hadiths gave the name of the wives where Quran fail to give.

and Secondly,

The Quran is and always will be a story book and it not a revelation from God. A book that states that Muhammad can divorce his wives and God will replaced better wives is a book about Muhammad by Muhammad. You don't have to agree with me but thats what it is...

and stop refering to me as if i am a christian. fyi, I am not a Christian.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-7-2004 04:37 AM | Show all posts

Anyhow...

Here is a list of Muhammad's wives from Ali Dashti from his book 23 YEAR
Iranian muslim scholar and statesman Ali Dashti gives the following list of the women in Muhammad's life:

Muhammad抯 16 Wives:
1.  Khadija
2.  Sawda
3.  Aesha
4.  Omm Salama
5.  Halsa
6.  Zaynab (of Jahsh)
7.  Jowayriyi
8.  Omm Habiba
9.  Safiya
10. Maymuna (of Hareth)
11. Fatema
12. Hend
13. Asma (of Saba)
14. Zaynab (of Khozayma)
15. Habla
16. Asma (of Noman)

Muhammad抯 2 concubines/slaves:
1. Mary (the Christian)
2. Rayhana

Muhammad抯 4 devoted followers who who "gave" themselves to satisfy Muhammad's sexual desires.
1. Omm Sharik
2. Maymuna
3. Zaynab (a third one)
4. Khawla

I have no idea who are these wives of the prophet, named... Fatema, Hend, Asma bint Saba, Habla, Asma bint Noman

Anyway, must say, that was a prety cool list... to have 22 women at your service.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2004 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 2004-7-29 04:37 AM:

Anyhow...

Here is a list of Muhammad's wives from Ali Dashti from his book 23 YEAR
Iranian muslim scholar and statesman Ali Dashti gives the following list of the women in Muha ...

OUR strength and confidence  in The Creator and His religion, as brought by His final messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is not based/ dependent on who the consorts of the prophet were or how many they were. So is our confidence on the sincerity, integrity &  uprightness of our beloved prophet & the authenticity of his prophethood and his message.

You are gauging it from a western (even though you are eastern), decadent 21st century mind.  Aping the west, choosing to employ their perverted idea of polygamy will not get you any closer to The Almighty or to the truth about what matters most ~ Knowing who you are, knowing who your Creator is and knowing why you are here in this world and where you will go after this.

From the looks of things, your mind will lie stagnant there, preoccupied only with nothing more than mere repetitious Islam bashing ~ while we gain more strength in our faith.

Good luck.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 29-7-2004 at 12:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-7-2004 02:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-7-29 12:03 PM:
OUR strength and confidence  in The Creator and His religion, as brought by His final messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is not based/ dependent on who the consorts of the prophet were or how many they were.

Yes i know.
But for many of us, Muhammad's credibility depends on his character. If his character is as reported  "... but the Prophet is a womanizer."(Tabari IX:139). Then hey, i like him.  

So is our confidence on the sincerity, integrity &  uprightness of our beloved prophet & the authenticity of his prophethood and his message.

KENNKID, listen, anyone who claims speaking with an angel without a single witness is not sincere. And composes poems claiming to be revelation, which are benificial to him... is something to think about.
But you may belief what you want... others have different perception about Muhammad than you do.

You are gauging it from a western (even though you are eastern), decadent 21st century mind.  Aping the west, choosing to employ their perverted idea of polygamy will not get you any closer to The Almighty or to the truth about what matters most ~ Knowing who you are, knowing who your Creator is and knowing why you are here in this world and where you will go after this.

Listen KENNKID, the word to use is civilised and modernised and not "aping the west". When the "nature calls", we go to modernised toilets and we don't stick with our crude eastern ideas of looking for bushes or rivers to release ourselfs and cleaning yourself with "odd number of stones".

World changes, new technologies are discovered, these things don't belong to the western people. Likewise, laws and moral code changes to adapt to the new understanding. We now, know that sex with a 9 year old girl will damage her physically and mentally, but ancient people don't know that. Thats why we set age limits for marriages. We also know that women get distressed when their husbands marry more women. and we also know that the sex ratio around the world remains close to 1:1 .You see even nature is quite fair.
For example, in Malaysia the sex ratio is as follows...
Malaysia       
Sex ratio:       
at birth: 1.07 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.06 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.78 male(s)/female
total population: 1.01 male(s)/female (2003 est.)
source -->The World Factbook. 2003 Malaysia

Again, its not aping, its call adaptation. We have to evolve and adapt, thats natural thing to do. Not being able to adapt is what you should call stagnant... you know, stucked like most muslims... not you, i can sense that you are adapting by denying the bad stuff about Muhammad. Many hardcore muslims don't deny all the bad thing about Muhammad but brag about those feats... like the wars he initiated, the statues he distroyed... and like the number of wives Muhammad had or his ability to have sex with 9 women in one night.(as reported in the hadiths i gave earlier).  

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2004 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Yes i know. But for many of us, Muhammad's credibility depends on his character. If his character is as reported  "... but the Prophet is a womanizer."(Tabari IX:139). Then hey, i like him. [quote FH3]

Thats your choice, not ours & you can blame it on your blunt heart, not ours. As for the Tabari stuff, show me the url and what exactly is stated.

KENNKID, listen, anyone who claims speaking with an angel without a single witness is not sincere. And composes poems claiming to be revelation, which are benificial to him... is something to think about.
But you may belief what you want... others have different perception about Muhammad than you do. [quote]

FH3, you listen to me. We know that the angel Gabriel spoke to him and we know that the revelations he received were from The Creator & that they are not mere poems he composed himself. Those  in the picture below know too, and so do all their other fellow believers throughout the world

Listen KENNKID, the word to use is civilised and modernised and not "aping the west". When the "nature calls", we go to modernised toilets
bla bla bla......[quote FH]

Look, if Muslims are what you say Muslims are, then you have nothing to fear and nothing to be jealous about. What are you afraid of? Why are you so afraid that the human race may believe in Islam. Why do so many christians in the west embrace Islam? They want to 'uncivilize' themselves? Do you think that they cannot think for themselves?

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9704/14/egypt.islam/

http://www.geocities.com/WestHol ... /Fastest/third.html

http://www.geocities.com/WestHol ... /comprehensive.html

http://www.geocities.com/WestHol ... astest/immoral.html

http://www.geocities.com/WestHol ... est/mainstream.html

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 2-8-2004 at 12:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-8-2004 09:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-8-2 11:14 AM:
As for the Tabari stuff, show me the url and what exactly is stated.

Sure KennKid, but most likely you wouldn't like it. It seems that the Tabari stuff predates the hadith sahihs by Bukhari&muslim, and it portrays Muhammad as he really was... a War-farring ruler. There is nothing holy about people who kill other people.  

I took the potion of Tabari quote from the ProphetOfDoom.net website, under the article tilttled LUST
Tabari IX:139 揕ayla approached the Prophet while his back was to the sun and clapped him on his shoulder. He asked her who it was and she replied, 慖 am the daughter of one who competes with the wind. I am Layla. I have come to offer myself to you.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2004 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Wow,14% agnostics/atheists .there's still hope for mankind.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2004 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 2004-8-4 09:17 PM:

KENNKID, listen to this, at present, for every muslim who thinks Muhammad was a prophet, there are more that 3 people who think otherwise.

You listen to this FH3, even if there are no more people in the world who believe that Muhammad was God's prophet, nothing can change the fact that  he was a prophet. His prophethood was God-appointed, not people nominated or appointed. No likes of paul had to come to proclaim that Muhammad  was more than he should be - a human being - to prove that Islam is the true religion.  Muhammad's  humility before God  was proof of his prophethood.

YES,  for every Muslim who thinks that Muhammad is a prophet there are 3 people who don't - because they still do not know the truth. There are also numerous (coloured purple in FH3's cut & paste pie graph) -  more than the number of Muslims - who think that another prophet of God (Jesus) was actually  the son of God (literally) and in fact God, The Creator of the universe himself. This  last (purple) faction are the lost people ~ for they do not know what they believe in.
--

- God's Messenger was the most generous of people in giving out and the mildest and foremost of them in patience and perseverance. He was the most truthful of people in speech, the most amiable and congenial in companionship and the noblest of them in family. Whoever sees him first is stricken by awe of him but whoever knows him closely is attracted to him deeply, and whoever attempts to describe him says: 'I have, either before him or after him, never seen the like of him.' -----

http://www.eseeds.org/roots/Muhammad/who-is-the-messenger.htm

http://www.eseeds.org/roots/Muhammad/life_his_prophethood.htm

(The above is a very beautiful website ~ do visit  it if you have any wish to know Islam deeper)

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 5-8-2004 at 12:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-8-2004 04:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-8-5 11:32 AM:
You listen to this FH3, even if there are no more people in the world who believe that Muhammad was God's prophet, nothing can change the fact that  he was  ...

Fine, thats what you think, now let us see what the people during Muhammads era thought of him. These people saw-through Muhammad.

Q10.041
~ they said Muhammad was a liar.

Q21.005
~ they said, [the Koran is] a confused heap of dreams!
~ they said Muhammad forged it [ the Quran]! -
~ they said Muhammad was only a a poet!

And thats discriminating information is from Quran itself.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 12:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065128 second(s), 42 queries .