CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2311|Reply: 4

{look for solution} single mom always hit by her husband

[Copy link]
Post time 5-5-2020 11:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
hi everyone, I try to use as simple english as possible to describe this incident.

I got a friend who live in Malacca with her 6 years old girl for a long time. She is a Muslim indian, One years ago, she get married again. She thought that the life after marriage would be sweet and full of happiness. but, soon, she then realize that bad dream has start. her husband like to hit her very often, just like his Ex-husband, his husband hit him harder and harder. and her life became tear apart since then.

Now,

she was a very helpless mother who still struggle for next meal or next place to stay.

1. she get diagnosed emotion unstable by the doctor, since she always hit really hard by her husband, and leave her after she have this kind of problem. (be frank, her husband is a foreigner might be bangladesh or Indian from India.)

2. her situation getting worse everyday, doctor ask her to stay in hospital as her situation is getting real bad, and she might endanger her 6 years old daughter one day, who knows. but, she just cant, no one was able to help her, no NGO was willing to lend a hand to her to help to take care of her child. she was not willing to get the treatment, as she dont want to abandone her daughter.

3. we try to called to few organization for help. but mostly said not able to provide the help she need.

4. she was trying suicide recently, luckily, the police office was manage to reached her current renting house early. but, bad dream isn't finish yet. in the case she not able to dead, her friend cheated her. ask her to pay money to them and treat them food as they provide help to her.(just help to direct the way to the house was open for rent). and the owner of the house cheated her too, said that she got mental problem, but never said at advance. eat all her deposit of the house.

5. She has not choice, but go back to the house she suicide at. having less than few hundred money which borrowed from her boss and friend.

6. Something, she will doing something that she couldn't remembered anything at all. She was desperated. People told her, she was doing something funny like "hug the boss" or saying "we go to hell" to her daughter at the house when she passed out。she dont believe, and yet it was true.

7. hey, god. I just hope that, that was still got some good person in the world could tell me, what should I do about it to help this little poor girl who live in Malacca to conquer this problem. hopefully anyone with good heart could tell me a solution or two.

I truly Hope it. thank you

any further question and inquiries could write in downside. and I would try to answer as soon as possible

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2020 03:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This is a classic example when you try to fix your outer appearance but not your innerself..

Bad things happening again n again bcoz she attracts them to her.. She keep focus on what she didnt want, not the things that she wants

Be in control for things she can change, not the things she cant change.. Focus on self healing first.. Do more inner healing by make herself available n closer to God

Ask her to seek psychiatrist.. She has several mental issues like MDD depression, anxiety and traumatized by her past experience

Ask her to self love herself first and read more self help book esp the secret-law of attraction

Ask her to call befriender if she need someone to hear her outloud.. You as her friend pls gv moral support and encourage her to learn to love herself again. May the force be with you

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2020 06:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Get rid the husband first...then u can start helping your friend...Buat repot polis....Charge that husband under "domestic violance" to her wife..paling bagus if that husband was an illigal immigrant...boleh report imigresen terus..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2020 05:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If she got beaten again, take photo, go to doctor and make police report. Be a smart woman. I think NGOs cant help because this is family problem.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2020 05:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
in islam, she has the rights to file divorce from such abusive husband.  

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 10:55 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073204 second(s), 32 queries .