CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 10770|Reply: 76

[Dunia] Ingatkan kena batu karang, wanita terkejut disahkan hamil empat jam sebelum bers

[Copy link]
Post time 30-5-2020 01:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
'I had every period, but now that I've researched a little more on the medical conditions I had, placenta previa (or possibly anterior placenta, there's really no way of knowing for sure which I had), I now know they likely caused bleeding that I mistook for a period,' she told Buzzfeed.

Even though Quah experienced menstrual bleeding every month, her doctors have shared with her that the bleeding may have been the result of placenta previa.

Placenta previa and anterior placenta are both conditions in which the baby's placenta covers the mother's cervix. It can cause severe bleeding throughout pregnancy and during delivery.

A 23-year-old ballet teacher who found out she was pregnant just two hours before giving birth has revealed how she discovered she was expecting a child after going to the hospital to get treatment for a suspected kidney stone.

Lizzie Quah, from Bloomington, Illinois, relayed her shocking story in a now-viral TikTok video during which she explained how she traveled to the ER in the middle of the night after suffering severe cramps.

The mother-of-one described the pain as the 'worst period cramps of her entire life', and added that she was 'worried she was having another kidney stone' so she asked her mother to take her to the ER at 2.30AM on June 23 last year.

So [I got] admitted and in order to give you the drugs for the kidney stone they have to make sure you're not pregnant,' she recalled in the video.

In order to administer the drugs as quickly as possible, Lizzie says the doctors performed a physical exam to ensure that she wasn't carrying a child, revealing: 'Because [I was] in so much pain, they ended up sticking a hand up there to make sure everything's fine.'

It was then that she discovered that she was actually pregnant - and was actually already eight centimeters dilated by the time she had her initial exam.  

'Turns out [I was] actually eight centimeters dilated and in active labor and having a baby that night,' she said.

Just two hours after learning that she was expecting, Lizzie 'pushed out a full term baby [weighing] 6lbs 7oz'.     

But while the ballet instructor's pregnancy might have been incredibly easy, the birth was anything but simple - or safe. In fact, she describes it as the 'most traumatic experience of her life'.

'I found out I was pregnant in the ER with a judgmental doctor's hands up my vagina, then four hours later I gave birth,' she told Buzzfeed News.  

'I didn't get an epidural because it was too late to help me. I was in excruciating pain, I had no idea if I was having a girl or boy, full-term or premature, healthy or sick baby... It was a lot to process while also in labor.'

To make matters all the more stressful and upsetting, Lizzie was also told that she was suffering from several incredibly serious conditions: placenta previa, toxemia, and preeclampsia.

As well as putting her at serious risk during birth, the conditions were also likely to blame for Lizzie not realizing that she was pregnant in the first place.  

Speaking to Buzzfeed, Lizzie revealed that she essentially experienced no symptoms to indicate that she was pregnant, explaining that the pain she felt before going to the ER was agonizing, but didn't feel any different to a kidney stone.   
Lizzie also shared that she was 'more tired than normal', but she thought that was just the result of her increasingly-busy work schedule.

The mother-of-one also had what she thought was a regular period throughout her pregnancy, although doctors believe that the bleeding she experienced may actually have been the result of her placenta previa.

'I had every period, but now that I've researched a little more on the medical conditions I had, placenta previa (or possibly anterior placenta, there's really no way of knowing for sure which I had), I now know they likely caused bleeding that I mistook for a period,' she told Buzzfeed.

Placenta previa and anterior placenta are both conditions in which the baby's placenta covers the mother's cervix. It can cause severe bleeding throughout pregnancy and during delivery.

Thankfully, Lizzie safely welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Winnie June, who is now 11 months old.

The ballet instructor is now openly sharing her story in the hopes that she can provide support and help to other women and new mothers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8363015/amp/Ballet-teacher-23-discovered-pregnant-hours-giving-birth.html

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-5-2020 02:51 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
... Comelnya anak dia

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 03:17 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sakit batu karang dgn bersalin tak sama la.

Kalau batu karang tu ad dlm buah pinggang sakit kat belakang badan.

Kalau tersangkut batu karang tu pada pundi kencing urethra sblh kiri sakit cuma pada sblh kiri sahaja. Kalau ad dlm urethra kanan sakit sblh kanan sahaja.

Kalau sakit kiri kanan depan blkg mmg byk la batu karang tu dlm salur kencing dan buah pinggang.

Jgn la kene sakit batu karang tu sakit.. Lepas tu kalau tak pantang makan batu karang ad balik.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 05:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Comelnyaaa baby Winnie

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 05:51 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dl ada gak tgk program tv pasal pompun yg xtau pun dia pregnant, tiba2 bersalin
So benda ni ada terjadi

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 06:38 AM | Show all posts
eii geramnye tengok baby dia

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-5-2020 06:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Perut dia tak besar dan tak ada pergerakkan bayi ke? Macam sesuatu pula.
Apa2 pun anak dia comel.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 07:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Takda orang tanya pasal the daddy

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-5-2020 07:19 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mudanya dah beranak. Kes one night stand kah ini. Tp amazing lah tiba2 dapat baby comellll jd teman.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 07:31 AM | Show all posts
cantiknya baby...sihat pula tu

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 07:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
umo muda lg 23..no hal nk tahan sakit apa pun..daya tahan masih kuat

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 07:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Senangnya pregnant bila x tahu cm ni. Xde la dia craving mcm2 kan... Pastu belasah je panjat sana sini elok jadi baby tu lahir2 sihat n cute.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 08:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cerite ceriti taik mata tang pipi...pun ada yg nak percaya

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 08:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Baby tu comel

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 08:44 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ada local news kat lobakmerah doctor ckp dia pregnant   Tunjuk result mcm ada baby, pastu siap perli pulak bila dia nafikan. Dia tak pernah buat hubungan kelamin seumur idup (umur dia 23 ke 25 tak silap)

Last2 dia pegi check kat tempat lain utk 2nd opinion ujung2 kena warded utk emergency surgery, ada  batu karang.  iol taktau la cerita hasanah ke tak  ni lobak merah published

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 08:44 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Fur replied at 30-5-2020 07:49 AM
Senangnya pregnant bila x tahu cm ni. Xde la dia craving mcm2 kan... Pastu belasah je panjat sana si ...

Kan.. sebenarnya kalau otak kita tak tau kita peknen mmg alahan2 semua tu cam takda sangat.
Ini pengalaman sendiri uols selagi tak tau mmg ok je tapi lepas je cek upt dan konpem positif dan2 tu gak la lembik longlai. Tetiba esok tu badan jd lemah alahan segalaaa.
Tibeerr tak mampu buat apa2 huhuhu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-5-2020 08:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Org Melayu panggil bunting harimau.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 09:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Comelnya baby

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 09:02 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Comel nya baby diaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2020 09:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Same goes to kwn aku. Last week baru tau dia dah peknen 4bulan. Xde alahan xde ape. Dia xcheck upt, terus g scan sbb rasa sakit2 sikit. Nahh sekali dah nampak totey da

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083890 second(s), 51 queries .