CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 11216|Reply: 41

Keeping Up With The Kardashian tamat selepas 20 musim. Plot Twist : Ikat Kontrak

[Copy link]
Post time 9-9-2020 02:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by annehuda at 15-12-2020 01:42 PM

And just like that, a reality TV dynasty is no more. On Tuesday, Sept. 8, [color=var(--slot1)]Kim Kardashian announced that Keeping Up With The Kardashians is ending after almost 15 years on the air. In a lengthy Instagram post, the reality star-turned-mogul wrote that the family "made the difficult decision" to end the show after Season 20, which she said will air sometime in early 2021.
Kardashian shared the news with a throwback photo to the famous family's first season — including her Season 1 opening credits outfit — and thanked viewers for their devotion over the years. "We are beyond grateful to all of you who've watched us for all of these years — through the good times, the bad times, the happiness, the tears, and the many relationships and children," she wrote. "We'll forever cherish the wonderful memories and countless people we've met along the way." Kardashian also thanked producer Ryan Seacrest and E! before noting how life-changing the show has been for her and her family. "Without Keeping Up With The Kardashians, I wouldn't be where I am today," she added. "This show made us who we are and I will be forever in debt to everyone who played a role in shaping our careers and changing our lives forever."

[color=var(--slot1)]Khloé Kardashian shared the same statement on Instagram signed by the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner family, including Kris Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, and Scott Disick.

Though the Kardashian-Jenners didn't elaborate on what led to their decision to end the series, Season 18 featured growing tension between Khloé, Kourtney, and Kim. After Khloé and Kim accused Kourtney of not committing as much time and effort to the show as they did, Kourtney and Kim got into a physical altercation. Afterward, [color=var(--slot1)]Kourtney explained that she was "disappointed" in herself for reaching the point of violence, but that she'd reached a breaking point. She later [color=var(--slot1)]confirmed that she'd quit the show on Twitter, but didn't clarify if she'd left permanently or was simply taking a break.
“I have been filming the show non-stop for 14 years," [color=var(--slot1)]Kourtney told Vogue Arabia in July. "I was feeling unfulfilled and it became a toxic environment for me to continue to have it occupy as much of my life as it was. Privacy is something I have come to value and finding that balance of private moments with being on a reality show is hard. People have this misconception that I don’t want to work, which isn’t true. I am following my happiness and putting my energy into that which makes me happy.”
Keeping Up with the Kardashians will return for its penultimate season on Sept. 17 after halting production in March amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-9-2020 03:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Katanya season finale takda pregnancy

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2020 03:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Salah, bukan sebab program ni korang ada dekat atas, tapi sebab video ngeseks...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2020 03:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Elok laa tamatkan.. Ape relevan eh orang semua nak tengok kehidupan ko yang fake tu

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2020 04:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Reality show paling sampah.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2020 05:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Well, sis actually suka aje tonton KUWTK ni
Ala2 my guilty pleasure gitewwwwww

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-9-2020 06:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Akhirnya... Punya takde faedah punya show.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2020 07:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Finally the thrash wiil be back into the dump thrash

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-9-2020 08:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kurex: Salah, bukan sebab program ni korang ada dekat atas, tapi sebab video ngeseks...

Kannn.. iols masih ingat zaman2 iols tgh study masa tu tiba2 nama sheols menjadi sebutan satu dunia.. sekali risik2 rupanya pasal video seks tersebar..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2020 10:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mmg patut pun stop. Masing2 dah makin tua and byk adjust muka. Yg nampak x adjust hanya Kourtney and Kendal jer. Lagipun aritu Kourtney dah ckp dia xnak shooting dah..  dia dah penat and nak spend time dgn kids dia and her own projects.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2020 09:02 AM | Show all posts
tv show yang dah tak releven abad ni. family pun semua buat muka. fake

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2020 09:03 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My peberet show penuh drama gituh. Suka sgt kim ni dlu sb cun. Tp lepas leaked video taytay tu rasa benci lg2 dgn laki heols si kanye

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2020 09:22 AM | Show all posts
uihh 14 musim tu. Tapi 1 episode pun tak pernah tengok pun

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2020 09:46 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Penah la ikut season awal2 dlu.. Pastu mcm boring ntah apa2 diorg ni ngan bodoh2 alang diorg.. Paling obvious yg si bapak awl2 lelaki tetiba end story jd gitu plak..  

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2020 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Kelakar yach kalau chuols bandingkan muka memasing dari season 1 sampai sekarang. Terutamanya Khloe. Dah tak serupa dia. Over sangat adjustnya pun.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2020 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Filter ke ni atau memang ni la muka sheols sekarang?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-9-2020 10:25 AM | Show all posts
mieymiey replied at 10-9-2020 10:01 AM
Kelakar yach kalau chuols bandingkan muka memasing dari season 1 sampai sekarang. Terutamanya Khloe. ...

kylie paling jelas repair mukanya,lain bebeno.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2020 10:26 AM | Show all posts
mieymiey replied at 10-9-2020 10:09 AM
Filter ke ni atau memang ni la muka sheols sekarang?

mcm klon dia je.. lainyaa..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2020 10:39 AM | Show all posts
The end of an era katanya. Walaupun mereka ni dibenci ramai, tapi dorang ni entertaining la jugak. Hahaha.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2020 11:20 AM | Show all posts
ahh finally abes gak program ni.. lama gak wehh smp S20
elok lah memasing dah tak bape nk relevan dah, mebi ryan seacrest pun xde budget or malas dah nk byr dia org time covid2 ni.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065736 second(s), 45 queries .