CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5459|Reply: 7

Spiritual People Don’t Know They Are Being Watched & Protected (THIS IS SO P

[Copy link]
Post time 21-9-2020 11:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Yes true. it works for me 100%...one need be spiritual and faithfully with GOD and most important guiding humans to live in a righteous way ..prophets - gurus and good souls spiritual came and went to guide us..yet humans still ignorance  the teachings and guidance...it is our duty to  remind them from time to time that we can lead spiritual road then destruction   - In GOD ALMIGHTY NAME -AMEN           

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2020 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lurkingaround at 28-10-2020 10:17 PM

Yes, agree. Eg .......

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... 00-in-fake-irb-scam - 2020/10/28/doctor-losses-rm20000-in-fake-irb-scam

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... nforcement-officers - 2020/07/03/businessman-loses-rm28mil-to-scammers-pretending-to-be-enforcement-officers

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... m113mil-to-scammers - 2020/10/07/teacher-loses-rm113mil-to-scammers

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... 340000-in-loan-scam - 2020/10/26/retiree(= civil servant)-loses-over-rm340000-in-loan-scam

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... rm1mil-in-love-scam - 2020/06/28/widow(= government servant)-cheated-of-more-than-rm1mil-in-love-scam

Educated oso kena money scammed. Why.? = likely because of no Word of God/Bible education. This proves school education does not make you wise in life. You need something more, eg knowledge of the Word of God/Bible/Scripture. .......

HOSEA.4:6 (NKJV) =
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

PROVERBS.1:7 =
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

1JOHN.5:   =
Knowing the True—Rejecting the False

18 We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.

19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.

20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Personally, as a mature Protestant Christian with substantial savings , I have not been scammed as above, including by MLM/Ponzi/Direct-selling, optional insurance/lotteries "scams", Internet tech repair,/Nigerian prince/love/hacking/ransomware, etc scams.
....... Thank You Lord/God Jesus Christ.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2020 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 29-10-2020 10:06 AM
lurkingaround replied at 28-10-2020 10:13 PM
Yes, agree. Eg .......

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... 00-in-fake-irb-scam - 2020/10/28/doct ...
Personally, as a mature Protestant Christian with substantial savings , I have not been scammed as above, including by MLM/Ponzi/Direct-selling, optional insurance/lotteries "scams", Internet tech repair,/Nigerian prince/love/hacking/ransomware, etc scams.
....... Thank You Lord/God Jesus Christ.

Very true......Even peoples want to hurt us /gossip bad negative to me...I noticed it turn against them.
I remember how one of my neighbours did bad things to me, but it turn back to them...many negative befall them...I do not want to elaborate more..but I know each time the wicked one harming/or doing a bad thing to me it always goes against them...\\
Read the Bible daily, praying to God daily ..one can be a touch from Divine...
If you have time, visit church daily ....donation - and all good kinds of stuff...Amen

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2020 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lurkingaround at 29-10-2020 04:16 PM
Truth.8 replied at 29-10-2020 10:04 AM
Very true......Even peoples want to hurt us /gossip bad negative to me...I noticed it turn again ...

What you said reminded me of .......

DEUT.31: = 5 The Lord will give them over to you, that you may do to them according to every commandment which I have commanded you.  6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”

HEB.4: = The Word Discovers Our Condition
11 Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.

12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.  13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

Hence, we need to keep God's commandments/laws(= do not sin) before He would truly act on our behalf against our adversaries or turn something evil into goodness for us. This is wrt us doing well on earth. For eternal life after our finite journey on earth, we have to always keep the faith in Christ Jesus until our dying breath, even for a suffering sinner/law-breaker - 1COR.5:5, GEN.32:28(.?). Losing faith in Christ/Messiah = losing salvation or not saved from hell - JOB.2:9, 1TIM.4:1, MATT.10:33, etc.

A day is coming soon when peoples of the world will be required by their powerful governments to receive the "mark of the beast"(= computer chip implant.?), in order to be allowed to buy and sell stuffs, or else they will be prosecuted or persecuted or left alone to starve or may even be executed/martyred - REV.13:11-18 & 14:9-11. The Lord/God Jesus Christ has commanded His people to reject the mark or else they will not be saved from hell. Who should we believe and obey, Christ or Caesar/govt.? - MATT.22:21

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2021 06:48 PM | Show all posts
I like to surround myself with spiritual items that help me resist the evil in this world. I am not very familiar with religion, I am more interested in natural forces. The shungite pyramid is my favorite spiritual amulet, I work with it to purify and protect myself, as well as develop new spiritual programs

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2022 04:31 PM | Show all posts
When choosing los angeles psychics, you should know about their background and qualifications. A good way to do this is to read up on them on the internet. This will allow you to make an informed decision.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-10-2022 04:12 AM | Show all posts
Tarot deck just by handling it within its packaging. You may be drawn to the size or the weight of a particular deck and, in some cases; you just may get the right feeling about a particular deck when you see it or handle it in person.        tarot what he feels for you

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2023 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Amen Brotha... thank you for sharing this blessing youtube

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 05:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.181411 second(s), 35 queries .