CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2830|Reply: 8

Solutions for back pain without surgery!

[Copy link]
Post time 5-11-2020 05:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by ipes2 at 5-11-2020 06:22 PM

Acute back pain can be sudden and usually lasts about 3 months. Chronic back pain can sometimes last a lifetime.

The most common back pain is low back pain (LBP). It is often described as a sudden, sharp, persistent, or dull pain below the waist. Low back pain is very common and affects most people at some point in their life. Up to 70% - 85% of all people will experience back pain at some point in their life. Low back pain is the leading cause of activity restriction in people under 45 years of age. It is the second most common reason to see a doctor and the third most common indication for surgery. It is the fifth leading cause of hospital admissions and one of the leading causes of disability. Read targeted spinal release program reviews.

Back pain is most commonly caused by muscle tension associated with heavy physical work, vigorous lifting or movement, bending or twisting, awkward positions, or standing in one position for a long time. Any of these movements can make a previous or existing back problem worse. Other conditions that can cause low back pain include spinal stenosis, arthritis (osteoarthritis), infection of the spine (osteomyelitis), tumors of the spine (benign and malignant), spondylolisthesis, and vertebral body fractures.

Low back pain is acute or chronic. Acute low back pain can start suddenly with severe pain that usually lasts less than three months. Chronic pain is long-term persistent pain that sometimes lasts a lifetime. Even chronic pain can cause episodes of acute pain. Other symptoms include localized pain in a specific area of ​​the lower back, general pain and / or pain that radiates to the lower back, general pain and / or pain that radiates to the lower back, buttocks, and legs. Sometimes the pain is accompanied by neurological symptoms such as numbness, tingling, or weakness. Neurological symptoms that require immediate medical attention include bowel or bladder dysfunction, groin or leg weakness or numbness, severe symptoms that do not go away after a few days, or pain that makes daily activity impossible.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-11-2020 10:50 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So, what's the solution? The article only described types, causes & symptoms of back pain.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2021 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Buy yourself a proper mattress! Best thing you can do for your back)

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2021 02:31 PM | Show all posts
I have issues with my back and I can confirm that a good mattress is an essential part of back health maintenance, because the bad mattress can make it worse. Also, don't forget about daily back exercises.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2021 05:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by KirBe at 7-8-2021 01:10 AM

I guess the solution depends on the cause of the pain. Sometimes people just need to take painkillers, but I recommend doing this only by prescription (according to the Canadian pharmacy site, they have side effects and contraindications). In other cases, back pain can be treated by physical therapy. Anyway, my advice is to address a doctor as self-treatment can lead to more serious health problems.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2021 06:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pernah mengalaminya...pergi terapi laser ...berbelas kali

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-8-2021 06:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pergi hospital ,doktor syorkan jumpa therapist, buat tests n x ray...dapat appt terapi.
Selain itu, I memang jarang menelentang supaya tulang belakang tak contact tilam. Tidur mengiring je.
Tilam jgn lembut sangat

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2021 03:24 AM | Show all posts
CLG2020 replied at 26-7-2021 09:48 AM
Buy yourself a proper mattress! Best thing you can do for your back)

I agree with you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-3-2024 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Addressing back pain without resorting to surgery is paramount for many individuals dealing with acute or chronic discomfort. Understanding the various causes and types of back pain, such as acute and chronic, is vital in devising effective treatment plans. For those seeking relief from back pain without surgery, exploring non-invasive solutions is crucial. Consider exploring targeted spinal release programs and ergonomic solutions like the best recliner for dementia patients to alleviate discomfort and promote comfort during recovery.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 09:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.229777 second(s), 36 queries .