CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1634|Reply: 3

[IT & Technology] iPhone Data Recovery Software

[Copy link]
Post time 7-9-2021 07:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
iPhone Data Recovery software is the best tool to restore permanently deleted files from iOS devices. It can safely recover different kinds of deleted files from iPhone, iPad and iPod without having any backup. No matter how did you lose your data because it will help to bring back lost iPhone data from various situations such as factory reset, accidental deletion, water damaged, formatted, black screen, etc. You can also restore lost data from iCloud and iTunes backup also. I will recommend you can definitely use the free demo version of this software on your PC. It will show the preview of deleted files before recovery without any charge.

Here  is a list of top iPhone file recovery tools: https://www.listyour5.com/best-iphone-data-recovery-software/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2021 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Recover iPhone data from iCloud backup

To retrieve lost iPhone data from iCloud, sign in to the iCloud account and restore the previously saved backup file. Therefore, you have to make sure that you have taken a backup of the existing iPhone because data because this process will overwrite the existing data from iPhone.

Way 1: Follow simple steps to recover data from iCloud Backup via iPhone:

Open the “setting” app on your iPhone
Follow General > Reset> Erase all Contents and Settings
Choose the “Erase Now” option
Follow the on-screen instruction
Click on the “Restore from iCloud Backup” option

Sign in to your iCloud account
Choose your backup files and wait for few minutes

In case, if your iPhone has been stolen, broken, lost, etc. then, you can still retrieve lost iPhone data from iCloud on your PC. It will help you to restore deleted iPhone data from iCloud Drive as well as other apps.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2021 02:20 AM | Show all posts
Sometimes people do not need to restore data, but rather clean and delete. For these purposes, there are applications, in order to find an application you need a site that will tell you which applications are best to use. I advise you a site https://macpaw.com/how-to/best-iphone-cleaner-apps where you can find the 10 best apps for cleaning your phone. Come quickly to the link and make your iPhone better.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2022 08:20 PM | Show all posts
@nolera3847 thanks, man, the article was helpful to me. Three months ago, I, too, was looking for a way to recover data on my iPhone. My ex-girlfriend downloaded some programs to my iPhone to manipulate various phone data remotely. I had to delete all the data and applications to get rid of the program because I could not find the program. It is good that my friend advised me to use IPHONE DATA RECOVERY. Otherwise, I would have lost the data I value very much.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068265 second(s), 35 queries .