CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nightlord

Should Muslim women cover their face?

[Copy link]
Post time 18-11-2004 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Nope. Muslim women never fought for their rights before b'coz their rights are clearly stated in the Holy Quran. But the Western ladies did. Women's Liberation????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2004 08:28 AM | Show all posts
No matter how they fight, they're still considered chicks, sex symbol blah blah blah.

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 18-11-2004 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 18-11-2004 08:27 AM:
Nope. Muslim women never fought for their rights before b'coz their rights are clearly stated in the Holy Quran. But the Western ladies did. Women's Liberation????

so you mean now they fight for their rights...??? are you not glad they did that??

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2004 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-11-18 08:35 AM:

so you mean now they fight for their rights...??? are you not glad they did that??

My reply:-

Yes they did!!! Didn't you hear or read abt Women's Liberation?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2004 08:50 AM | Show all posts
Don't forget Muslim women during Prophet Muhammad period can question & argue with him. From what I read, some Muslim men tried to stop these women but the Prophet allowed them to sit down & discuss with him. Do you think the Prophet looks like an Arab male-chauvinist to you?

Even Muslim women cover their head with tudungs or cover their face with veils, they still can express their opinions, voice out their dissatisfaction etc in the old days.

[ Last edited by Baiduri Othman on 18-11-2004 at 08:52 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2004 09:39 AM | Show all posts
I wonder what's so big of a fuss over people covering themselves with veil...

As long as they dont offend anybody directly...What's wrong???:hmm:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-11-2004 02:34 AM | Show all posts
yes true
ask the person that made this pointless topic

[ Last edited by neostream on 19-11-2004 at 02:35 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2004 02:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-11-18 09:39 AM:
I wonder what's so big of a fuss over people covering themselves with veil...

As long as they dont offend anybody directly...What's wrong???:hmm:

The issue here is face covering.

In Malaysia, we still have some freedom to dress as we please. Unlike some fanatical muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, where muslim women are required to wear only certain kind of dress i.e black ones.

If muslim women chose to cover their face... no problem, its their choice. But it will make them, look like a clown as well as a prisoner of Arab Imperialisim.

Its inappropriate as well as dangerous to allow a person covered from head-to-toe, to enter certain places. A person that cannot be identified easily impose a treat in certain situations. Who know, they could be criminals in disguise, intend on robbing or hurting you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-11-2004 02:46 PM | Show all posts
has anyone watched the movie THE MESSAGE, like the one posted here? what is the movie about and was there image of Muhammad? i believe this is not allowed right?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2004 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 2004-11-19 02:32 PM:

The issue here is face covering.

In Malaysia, we still have some freedom to dress as we please. Unlike some fanatical muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, where muslim women are  ...

We all that Faithhealer. Of course, these Muslim women wearing veils can open their veils during the checking at the airport. Is it so difficult to do that you guys make a big fuss out of everything?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2004 04:58 PM | Show all posts
And I'm very sure most of the airports on this planet are well-equipped with sophisticated machines to handle this esp. the States & its allies.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2004 05:08 PM | Show all posts
the other day while hving my lunch, i saw arab couples. poor wife hve to lift up the veil each time she drink or eating. is this fair? of course the men no problem. no mean in life.

.....i heard the othe day when a cab driver told me
" arab punya suami kuat main lor"     sampai tanya saya (cab driver) mana itu 'sek toys" or pros places.:stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2004 10:24 AM | Show all posts
kena belaja bezakan apa yg disuruh islam dgn apa itu perlakuan manusia...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2004 12:34 PM | Show all posts
They still bother us about this 'culture' issues. Implementing chaos & so call human right  even these women carving without forced.

it's s-t-u-p-i-d to issuing things thats they wannabe. It's up to them & ppl must learn to respect them.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2004 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 2004-11-20 04:56 PM:
We all that Faithhealer. Of course, these Muslim women wearing veils can open their veils during the checking at the airport. Is it so difficult to do that you guys make a big fus ...

What r u talking girl?

You think security threat is only in airports? Think again.

There are so many places where face-covering is a threat to security.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2004 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 2004-11-22 01:28 PM:

What r u talking girl?

You think security threat is only in airports? Think again.

There are so many places where face-covering is a threat to security.

Oh really???? What abt those Americans who tried to explode their own country? They don't have to cover their face & not to mention the US army & its allies who came & attacked the Muslim nations. How many millions/billions had died b'coz of face-covering threats?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-11-2004 03:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 2004-11-22 09:03 PM:
Oh really???? What abt those Americans who tried to explode their own country? They don't have to cover their face & not to mention the US army & its allies who came & ...

Again what r u talking gurl.

Americans who tried to explode their own country???? Are you talking about some movie or something?

okay, even IF there are some criminals blowing up some part of America... IT STILL WOULD BE A TREAT TO SECURITY in Malaysia IF PEOPLE MOVE FREELY COVERING THEIR FACES in Malaysia. I wouldn't want to be in a place, for example a kedai emas or a bank or petrol stations or even fast food restorants ect, where people are coming in covering their faces like the Arab ladies do. Common-sence will tell you that its dangerous... they could be robbers or worse.

About the american n allies army in iraq, its ff:

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 07:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 2004-11-23 03:01 AM:

Again what r u talking gurl.

Americans who tried to explode their own country???? Are you talking about some movie or something?

okay, even IF there are some criminals blow ...

I'm not talking abt movies here. There were a few Americans - white Americans & they killed a few in the act.

As far as I'm concerned, there're no cases on robberies whatsoever involving those wearing veils except those wearing masks like the ones we used to watch in the movies. Get that right! And even in the case of Sept 11, the attackers didn't wear veils at all! The US Authority can identify them & had their pictures published without anything on their face.

Are you really sure you're a freethinker? Or are you a Christian pretending to be a freethinker with a hidden agenda? My piece of advice - just reveal your true color!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 2004-11-23 07:56 AM:

I'm not talking abt movies here. There were a few Americans - white Americans & they killed a few in the act.

As far as I'm concerned, there're no ca ...

Aiyaa minah... not only in America, in every other country too have have criminals lah...

Common-sence must tell you that... if the 911suicide muslims were smart enough to avoid suspision, and revealing their faces was no problem to them, after all they were on a one way mission... to paradise.

Covering your faces ala Arabian veil IS A SECURITY THREAT in many places. Humans have the ability to foresee danger... apparently not humans.

f.y.i whether or not, i am a freethinker is again ff:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2007 07:26 PM | Show all posts
arab muslim women wear "purdah" or covering their face :

-suami dieog suruh,dlm Islam,isteri kena patuh arahan suami selagi tak bertentangan dgn agama.besides,pmpn arab semua cantik cantik,maybe in their country Arabic men cannot stand to see the beautiful faces..that's why suami dieorg suruh pakai purdah selain utk menghalang pasir dr masuk ke hidung,etc..

-perintah Allah utk pmpn menutup aurat mmg ada dlm Quran tapi pmpn hanya dikehendaki mendedahkan muka dan kedua tapak tangan..

-mungkin ada jugak pmpn islam skrg yg tak menutup aurat atau tak menutup aurat dgn sempurna,itu mungkin terpulang pada mereka sbb mereka dah sedia maklum dgn apa yg Allah perintahkan lagipun sbb tu Allah berfirman pun guna "mukmin" iaitu wahai org org yg beriman bukan "muslim" which stands for org yg beragama islam tetapi tidak mengamalkan islam 100%..jadi jgnlah salahkan ajaran islam hanya kerana ada muslim yg ingkar dan jahat..semua agama saya rasa mengajar penganutnya yang baik baik shj kan?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 03:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.297084 second(s), 42 queries .