Post time 20-12-2004 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Allah in the Quran is a false god.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 20-12-2004 05:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-12-20 05:08 PM:
Allah in the Quran is a false god.

No, false gods are those who command people to eat pork.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 05:18 PM | Show all posts
whats wrong with eating pork?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-12-20 05:18 PM:
whats wrong with eating pork?

You can't get the answer to that question  from your false god.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 05:33 PM | Show all posts
I have teh answer, you don't. It is you who needs to get teh answer, not me, andcthe Quran provides no answer.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-12-20 05:33 PM:
I have teh answer, you don't. It is you who needs to get teh answer, not me, andcthe Quran provides no answer.

No, you asked I answered. I didn't ask you. My answer is final.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-12-2004 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aenemy7 at 2004-12-20 09:56 AM:
If you pour Coke (yes, the soda) on a slab of pork, and wait a little while, you will see worms crawl out of it."
Originally posted by Debmey
Thats a hoax. I tried it myself. Not only that, i tried vinegar and no worms came out.

How Bizzare... muslims will believe any crap that defames my beloved pork. he he.

Me too have tried this "coke on the pork" BS long ago. As aspected there was no creepy crawling worm coming out of the meat... just coke bubbles busting.

But i think there is a chance of observing worms crawling out of the pork meat, if you use some maggot infrested rotting pork meat... ha ha ha

[ Last edited by FaithHealer3 on 20-12-2004 at 06:51 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 06:42 PM | Show all posts

Eating pork carries no more danger than eating beef.

Both meat must be cooked. Virus like the pork tapeworm and beef tapeworms can be killed if cooked well.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-12-2004 07:06 PM | Show all posts

Muslims are faced with a dilemma. They were odered to avoid flesh of swine. they were not not why is it forbidden. To confuse the confused muslim even further... they were told(Q5:003) that its okay to eat pork if they are forced by hunger...

You cannot eat but you can eat...

:gila:

[ Last edited by FaithHealer3 on 21-12-2004 at 06:31 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 08:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-12-20 09:48 AM:

Didn't yu read the answer already?

My reply:-

Yes I did but Truth said he didn't consume pork b'coz it's clearly stated in the Bible. Why did you guys contradicting yourselves by consuming pork? Aren't you guys supposed to follow the true teachings of Christianity including the Bible?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 2004-12-20 07:06 PM:

Muslims are faced with a delima. They were odered to avoid flesh of swine. they were not not why is it forbidden. To confuse the confused muslim even further... they were told(Q5:0 ...

Muslims can eat pork including other forbidden meats if they can't find anything else to eat if they got lost in the jungle etc. This is for survival.

[ Last edited by Baiduri Othman on 20-12-2004 at 08:35 PM ]

Use magic Report

walikutub This user has been deleted
Post time 20-12-2004 11:15 PM | Show all posts

Obey and Health

It so simple.

1.Those who obey the word of Allah they will follow
2.In scientific research it is clear there are jerm  in what ever still alive and it can harm for human health.

So..so....

[ Last edited by walikutub on 20-12-2004 at 11:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Ask your local butcher...:lol

Allah Knows Best...
Peace Yall...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 07:08 AM | Show all posts
local butcher sells and eat meat. so wats the problem?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Bible:

A pig, although it bifurcates hooves, chewing does not chew, it is unclean for you; Don抰 eat their meat and their corpses do not touch.

(Deuteronomy: 14, 8 bible)

Qur'an:

"O you who believe (in the Oneness of All鈎 -  Eat of the lawful things that we have provided you with, and be grateful to All鈎, if it is indeed He Whom you worship. He has forbidden you only the Maytatah (dead animals), and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that, which is slaughtered as a scrifice for others than All鈎 (or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., on which All鈎's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But if one is forced by necessity without willful disobedience nor transgressing due limits, then there is no sin on him. Truly, All鈎 is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

(Al-Baqara: 2, ayat: 172,173)

Christians will vainly argue that the above biblical verse is from the Old Testament, hence it is not applicable to them any more - they follow the New Testament. Here is what the New Testament says:

Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished."

(Matthew 5:17-18)

To this the Christians respond by saying:

"...and whenever he, or any other of the apostles, speaks of the abrogation of the law, it is to be understood of the ceremonial law, which in course ceased by being fulfilled; or if of the moral law, not of the matter, but of the ministry of it."

:mll: So where does this distinction come from? Who decided that Jesus actually meant that the moral laws and not the ceremonial laws were to persist? Why didn't he clearly say so himself if it was to be this way?:mll:

Of such people God Almighty says:

Qur'an 3.78:

"Most surely there is a party amongst those who distort the Book with their tongue that you may consider it to be (a part) of the Book, and they say, It is from Allah (God), while it is not from Allah, and they tell a lie against Allah whilst they know."

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 21-12-2004 at 11:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 12:25 PM | Show all posts
in yer face

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-12-2004 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 2004-12-20 08:33 PM:

Muslims can eat pork including other forbidden meats if they can't find anything else to eat if they got lost in the jungle etc. This is for survival.

[ Last edited by Baiduri ...

If muslims can eat pork then why make-up stories to discredit my beloved pork? ... like the "coke on the pork" hoax ?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2004 10:29 PM | Show all posts
there is a story from muslim side that when god ask noah to collect all animal in couple,at first when noah ask pig and dog to get in his big ark but they refuse.. that the whole big idea, then pig and dog get in after god ask them to....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 21-12-2004 03:40 AM:

If muslims can eat pork then why make-up stories to discredit my beloved pork? ... like the "coke on the pork" hoax ?

can u read properly..FOR SURVIVAL..these people..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2004 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by orcish at 21-12-2004 04:29 AM:
there is a story from muslim side that when god ask noah to collect all animal in couple,at first when noah ask pig and dog to get in his big ark but they refuse.. that the whole big idea, then pig ...

what the..what so big about dog and pig until God himself have to ask them to do so..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 02:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067083 second(s), 42 queries .