CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

The spirit squeezed him more tightly. Is this how angel do that??

[Copy link]
me This user has been deleted
Post time 13-12-2004 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kyas at 13-12-2004 04:32 PM:

it was a simple question... why so difficult to answer... share ur knowledge

reffering to post before...naaah...

go here and study yourself...it's the official site for the vatican...it does biased any other religion...

http://www.vatican.va/phome_en.htm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-12-2004 04:45 PM | Show all posts
my question has not been answered by anyone of you

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 13-12-2004 04:55 PM | Show all posts
gave you the link already ma...

you were saying you want to learn...heh...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 04:58 PM | Show all posts
i need just a simple answer... who did daniel meet? ghost? devil? angel? god?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-12-2004 05:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at  03:51 PM:
You must say sorry to us first.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 05:48 PM | Show all posts
to truth..what are you seeking here?the truth? u ask..we answer..then u mock our answer..if u got isues with religion, why not write a formal complain to the ministry or go to mca office..? mocking people in the mesage board is not the answer...u r currently playing with words, twisting our replies. we re here to discuss, not to flame or trigger racial fire.u mock other peole, he made his chice, so be it. dont be bold just in front of your monitor.get out more, meet people, exercise.i am suprised the mod even let u here. we are not afraid by your statements, but arguing with you is like an argument between a chicken and a duck...dig it?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-12-2004 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 12-12-2004 10:25 PM:
by snipersnake

well, he DID see the angle in its true form..coward? i think not.y? because i think the thought of seeing an angel in its original form is kinda freaky..blame it on those ange ...

well, since u are reffering to hindu's perspective, so be it. stick to it. we muslims have our own perspective. muhammad is not a coward, and that is final.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2004 08:05 PM | Show all posts
The answer has already been given. If yu truely want to seek for the truth, yu will go for it.

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2004 08:10 AM | Show all posts
by snipersnake

well, since u are reffering to hindu's perspective, so be it. stick to it. we muslims have our own perspective. muhammad is not a coward, and that is final.

I was also refer to Buddhist's perspective and Abrahamic Religions (like Jewish Traditions and Christianity) before Islam.

In none of those religions and teaching, Man who Messangers of God approach ever ran for cover. ;)

Muhammad was a coward and that's final.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 09:15 AM | Show all posts
i still need an answer... who did daniel meet?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 13-12-2004 02:10 PM:
by snipersnake

I was also ...

a coward? if u have seen an angel,(which all of us will) in its true form, then only u can say your mind if u havent and the most scariest thing u have seen is either ultima weapon or safer sephiroth, you cant say so..i thought u were the one who were against hatred or mocking other religion :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 11:50 AM | Show all posts
by snipersnake

a coward? if u have seen an angel,(which all of us will) in its true form, then only u can say your mind if u havent and the most scariest thing u have seen is either ultima weapon or safer sephiroth, you cant say so..

Hmph ... Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder. :ah:

Angels are not beautiful or ugly, you will be the one who sees them as beautiful or ugly, according to your own eyes and your own heart.

A Faithful person sees them as beautiful because his own heart full of faith and love (for God).

A Brave person sees them as brilliant and majestic by form and strenght because of his own heart is fill by courage.

A humble person sees them as raidiant and smiling as their own heart is light and humble.

But when a faithless, ignorant and arrogant person sees them, what reflects back at them (the image) is as terrifying to his sight as his own heart is ugly to others.

Beauty IS in the eyes of the Beholder. What do you see? :love:

i thought u were the one who were against hatred or mocking other religion

I don't mock other people's religion, I just mock the way you interprete them to your needs.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 01:10 PM | Show all posts
do you have angels in hindu?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 01:47 PM | Show all posts
by kyas

Sure, they are called Devas.

Even demons are various types. There are Asuras - they don't like Vishnu much and worship Shiva to obtain magical and powerful powers from Him. There are also Bhuttas or Elemental Beings whose sole purpose is to be service to Shiva.

This Devas serves the Trinity Aspect of God - Creator, Maintainer and Destroyer. Each of this Devas have their own roles to play. Like Indra is Ruler of Heaven, Yama is one in charge of bring people's Soul to Judgement (Angel of Death), etc.

When Westerns and Muslims invaded  India about 1,000 years ago, they were mix this Devas up and called them Dieties and Gods, since they taught Hindusm was based on worshipping of many gods and Idols.

[ Last edited by Sephiroth on 14-12-2004 at 01:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2004 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at  01:47 PM:
by kyas

Sure, they are called Devas.

Even demons are various types. There are Asuras - they don't like Vishnu much and worship Shiva to obtain magica ...

this topic   should be in hindus forum

as for Kyas, pls stick to the subject why that spirit squeezed muhammad?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 03:34 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

this topic   should be in hindus forum

Not exactly ... it is Religion section so any questions regarding Religions (which include Hindusm) should be put here.

as for Kyas, pls stick to the subject why that spirit squeezed muhammad?

While we waiting for Kyas to answer YOUR question, mind you answer mine which I asked before - Who is those prophets which you claimed have existed even today? :cak:

Don't demand answers from others if you don't have answers to give to others. It is plain rude. :no:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2004 03:38 PM | Show all posts
why not? is hugging a sin in christianity?

it was just a plain question to seph... since i know so little about hinduism... i dont think that was wrong....

[ Last edited by kyas on 14-12-2004 at 03:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 03:49 PM | Show all posts
who did daniel meet? (is the question grammatically correct? it sound tak sedap aa...)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2004 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at  03:34 PM:

Not exactly ... it is Religion section so any questions regarding Religions (which include Hindusm) should be put here.

as fo ...

u hve ur so called hindum forum just paste there . why? is that because ur hindu forum one men show?hahahahhahahahahah

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 04:45 PM | Show all posts
by kyas

why not? is hugging a sin in christianity?

it was just a plain question to seph... since i know so little about hinduism... i dont think that was wrong....

No, hugging is not wrong.

Calling yourself (in this case, Muhammad) a prophet when you cannot look upon an angel (Gabriel) without running to your wife is ... while it is not wrong, it is plain weird.

And how is it that Muhammad come to a good term with Gabby after that if the first meeting went ... what is the right word? :hmm: Freakish? OK, I will go with that.

How did Muhammad managed to stay insane when he get multiple meetings with Gabriel after that event? Gabby changed form or something? I don't believe I have read what form Gabriel took or whether he changed forms after the first meeting.

by Truth.8

u hve ur so called hindum forum just paste there . why? is that because ur hindu forum one men show?hahahahhahahahahah  

Well ... I don't blame you for laughing. It is kind of quiet with no many people coming to debate at Hindusm. Blame it on Admin. I had suggested to him when Buddhism column appeared that they should have Hindusm there together, instead, they split it up into two columns.

Well, I'll make a better use of it than what you guys do with columns in Religions, CC and MM column. You see ... there is not much information on Hindusm online which holds truth.

Since it is one man show (as you claim it), I will turn it into a library of a sort for Hindusm so people who search for informations on Hindusm will come to this forum to read. I have already succeeded in putting Bhavagad Gita there. Still looking for more informations to put but don't have much time (with work) and I don't read Tamil.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 09:40 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073067 second(s), 42 queries .