ADVERTISEMENT

Author: me

Beware of false prophets

[Copy link]
Post time 25-1-2005 10:10 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-1-2005 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Another Arabic word kitman is also used for taqiya. The Arabic lexicons however render the meaning of taqiya as "to arrange for protection." In sum, taqiya is a practice permissible in Islamic jurisprudence. It is a doctrine allowing the disciples to conceal their faith during the time of trouble. According to "Urdu Encyclopaedia of Islam" (6th vol., p. 581)

for eg.
When Moses returned from the mountain and saw his people worshiping the golden calf, he was understandably angry and asked his brother Aaron why he allowed such a terrible sin to be committed. The Qur'an tells us

When Moses came back to his people, angry and grieved, he said: "Evil it is that ye have done in my place in my absence: did ye make haste to bring on the judgment of your Lord?" He put down the tablets, seized his brother by (the hair of) his head, and dragged him to him. Aaron said: "Son of my mother! the people did indeed reckon me as naught, and went near to slaying me! Make not the enemies rejoice over my misfortune, nor count thou me amongst the people of sin." Moses prayed: "O my Lord! forgive me and my brother! admit us to Thy mercy! for Thou art the Most Merciful of those who show mercy!" Sura 7:150-151
This verse is important because, since all Muslims believe that Aaron is a Prophet, none would criticize him for cowardice.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Thats right, muslims are allowed to apply deception for furthering the cause of Islam according to Al taqiya. That expalisn everything doesn't it salman.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 25-1-2005 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 2005-1-25 10:34 AM:
Another Arabic word kitman is also used for taqiya. The Arabic lexicons however render the meaning of taqiya as "to arrange for protection." In sum, taqiya is a practice permissible in Is ...

Let me give you some of the parables revealed by God Almighty that are found in the holy Qur'an:

24:35

"God is the light of the heavens and the earth. The parable   if His light is like a niche in which there is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is like a brilliant star. It is lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the East nor of the West, the oil of which is nearly luminous without any fire touching it. Light upon light! God guides to His light who He finds worthy. And God sets forth parables   for human beings, and God does know all things."

Their parable    is like the    parable of one who kindled a fire but when it had illumined all around him, Allah took away their light, and left them in utter darkness-- they do not see.

Surely Allah is not ashamed to set forth any parable--   (that of) a gnat or any thing above that; then as for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord, and as for those who disbelieve, they say: What is it that Allah means by this parable: He causes many to err by it and many He leads aright by it! but He does not cause to err by it (any) except the transgressors.

The parable   of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.

The parable   of those who spend their substance in the way of Allah is that of a grain of corn: it groweth seven ears, and each ear Hath a hundred grains. Allah giveth manifold increase to whom He pleaseth: And Allah careth for all and He knoweth all things.

O ye who believe! cancel not your charity by reminders of your generosity or by injury,- like those who spend their substance to be seen of men, but believe neither in Allah nor in the Last Day. They are in parable   like a hard, barren rock, on which is a little soil: on it falls heavy rain, which leaves it (Just) a bare stone. They will be able to do nothing with aught they have earned. And Allah guideth not those who reject faith.

And the parable   of those who spend their property to seek the pleasure of Allah and for the certainty 'of their souls is as the parable of a garden on an elevated ground, upon which heavy rain falls so it brings forth its fruit twofold but if heavy rain does not fall upon it, then light rain (is sufficient); and Allah sees what you do.

And if We had pleased, We would certainly have exalted him thereby; but he clung to the earth and followed his low desire, so his parable   is as the parable   of the dog; if you attack him he lolls out his tongue; and if you leave him alone he lolls out his tongue; this is the parable  of the people who reject Our communications; therefore relate the narrative that they may reflect.

The parable   of the Garden which the righteous are promised!- beneath it flow rivers: perpetual is the enjoyment thereof and the shade therein: such is the end of the Righteous; and the end of Unbelievers in the Fire.

The parable of those who reject their Lord is that their works are as ashes, on which the wind blows furiously on a tempestuous day: No power have they over aught that they have earned: that is the straying far, far (from the goal).

Seest thou not how Allah sets forth a parable?    - A goodly word like a goodly tree, whose root is firmly fixed, and its branches (reach) to the heavens,- of its Lord. So Allah sets forth parables   for men, in order that they may receive admonition.

Allah sets forth the Parable   (of two men: one) a slave under the dominion of another; He has no power of any sort; and (the other) a man on whom We have bestowed goodly favours from Ourselves, and he spends thereof (freely), privately and publicly: are the two equal? (By no means) praise be to Allah. But most of them understand not.

Allah sets forth (another) Parable   of two men: one of them dumb, with no power of any sort; a wearisome burden is he to his master; whichever way be directs him, he brings no good: is such a man equal with one who commands Justice, and is on a Straight Way?

Allah sets forth a Parable:   a city enjoying security and quiet, abundantly supplied with sustenance from every place: Yet was it ungrateful for the favours of Allah: so Allah made it taste of hunger and terror (in extremes) (closing in on it) like a garment (from every side), because of the (evil) which (its people) wrought.

Set forth to them the parable   of two men: for one of them We provided two gardens of grape-vines and surrounded them with date palms; in between the two We placed corn-fields.

And set forth to them parable   of the life of this world: like water which We send down from the cloud so the herbage of the earth becomes tangled on account of it, then it becomes dry broken into pieces which the winds scatter; and Allah is the holder of power over all things.

O men! Here is a parable   set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition!

The parable   of those who take protectors other than Allah is that of the spider, who builds (to itself) a house; but truly the flimsiest of houses is the spider's house;- if they but knew.

He sets forth to you a parable   relating to yourselves: Have you among those whom your right hands possess partners in what We have given you for sustenance, so that with respect to it you are alike; you fear them as you fear each other? Thus do We make the communications distinct for a people who understand.

Verily We have propounded for men, in this Qur'an every kind of Parable:   But if thou bring to them any Sign, the Unbelievers are sure to say, "Ye do nothing but talk vanities."

S et forth to them, by way of a parable,   the (story of) the Companions of the City. Behold!, there came messengers to it.

We have put forth for men, in this Qur'an every kind of Parable,   in order that they may receive admonition.

Allah puts forth a Parable   a man belonging to many partners at variance with each other, and a man belonging entirely to one master: are those two equal in comparison? Praise be to Allah! but most of them have no knowledge.

So We destroyed (them)- stronger in power than these;- and (thus) has passed on the Parable   of the peoples of old.

(Here is) a Parable   of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)?

And We have not made the wardens of the fire others than angels, and We have not made their number but as a trial for those who disbelieve, that those who have been given the book may be certain and those who believe may increase in faith, and those who have been given the book and the believers may not doubt, and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the unbelievers may say: What does Allah mean by this parable ? Thus does Allah make err whom He pleases, and He guides whom He pleases, and none knows the hosts of your Lord but He Himself; and this is naught but a reminder to the mortals.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 25-1-2005 at 11:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 11:50 AM | Show all posts
But those virgins in heaven are no parables. They are supposed rewards in heaven for muslims who commit terrorism.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 11:51 AM | Show all posts
The quran may claim to use parables, but there are hardly any parables at all.
the quran itself does not know what it is talking abt.

peace

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-1-2005 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-1-25 11:51 AM:
The quran may claim to use parables, but there are hardly any parables at all.
the quran itself does not know what it is talking abt.

peace

It only shows your own stupidity Debmey. You continue to make a fool of yourself with your demented statements when the truth is slammed straight in your face. We are very used to your ways.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 25-1-2005 at 12:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 24-1-2005 05:20 PM:
Thats right, muslims are allowed to apply deception for furthering the cause of Islam according to Al taqiya. That expalisn everything doesn't it salman.

and u always post lies

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-1-2005 12:10 PM | Show all posts
It claims it has parables, but where are they? Please show me at least 5 from the quran as proof.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-1-25 12:10 PM:
It claims it has parables, but where are they? Please show me at least 5 from the quran as proof.

Read the parables   I have quoted from God Almighty from the translation of the Qur'an that I have quoted above and think. Use your brains. Use your wisdom, if you have any.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 25-1-2005 at 12:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 01:25 PM | Show all posts
The verses you showed claims parables, but where are they? Please show at least 5.

Anyway, mohd is still a false prophet.
He failed the test of a prophet and he broke the laws of God by coveting another man's wive.

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 25-1-2005 01:56 PM | Show all posts
He failed the test of a prophet and he broke the laws of God by coveting another man's wive
----
Oh you got that all mixed up.  That's David (in the bible).

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Mohd fancied and married his foster son's wife didn't he?
Was David a prophet? Nope, he was a king and psalmist, not a prophet. Did David repent of his sins? Yes he did. Did Mohd repent of his sins? Nope. so how can a man like that be a prophet?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 02:21 PM | Show all posts
------
It was all legal.

Was David a prophet? Nope, he was a king and psalmist, not a prophet.
---
How sad.  You adore him as the King, the leader of Israel, honors his palsms in the bible, sang his palsm 22 Lord is my shepard..yet you excuse his sins.  

Did Mohd repent of his sins? Nope
----
How would you know? Were you there to see if he had repented for his sins?

I pity you for living a life obsessed with finding faults in other people's religion/belief.

[ Last edited by samerosie on 25-1-2005 at 02:23 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 03:16 PM | Show all posts

------
It was all legal.

Making the immoral legal. That is islam. You are getting the point my fren.

---
How sad.  You adore him as the King, the leader of Israel, honors his palsms in the bible, sang his palsm 22 Lord is my shepard..yet you excuse his sins.  

Sad you say? Why? Don't you know the Christian doctrine that all man have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God Rom3:23?

----

Not only did he not repent, he came up with revelations to justify his sins to favour himself. Can a man like that be a true prophet of God?

I pity you for living a life obsessed with finding faults in other people's religion/belief.

I am glad I can share Islam with Muslims.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 24-1-2005 02:04 PM:

see? u dont know quran..the heifer (albaqarah) is the second surah, not the first.nevermind i will correct you.

the verse.

All鈎 has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e ...

quoute me on my reply above deb

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-1-2005 03:23 PM | Show all posts

------
It was all legal.

---

Sad you say? Why? Don't you know the Christian doctrine that all man have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God Rom3:23?

----

Not only did he not repent, he came up with revelations to justify his sins to favour himself. Can a man like that be a true prophet of God?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 03:43 PM | Show all posts

by deb

=is this like when the american soldiers killed the parents of two children in front of them??or like the incident in abu gharib prison??or like the america laknatullah wants to attack iran now???like that haa??

=how can a baby born with sin??

=what sins? for the last time, the quran is not from muhammad

=ish ish ish, u r not a muslim so u cant really say this u dont even know the quran

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 04:03 PM | Show all posts

What is illegal and what is legal to your eyes?  Something could be legal here in Malaysia and illegal in Singapore ie chewies.  The boy was only adopted, not biologically related.  He did not carry Muhammad's name.  He and the lady was already divorced, no connection, no children.  Anyone can marry her and Muhammad chose to.  So...?  Which part is illegal?  Even by modern civil court standard, you would lose the case if you brought it forward.

And I remember you saying somewhere else in another thread that a grandfather's sin should not be carried by his grandchildren.  So, tell me, why are you still carrying Adam's sin?  Can I whack you to pulp just because I am upset with Adam for falling out of grace cos if it was not for him, I would be living the high life in the garden of eden.

Can he be a true prophet of God?  Tell me again why this is bothering you if he was or was not?

If anything, you had shared with the Muslims of the ignorant bigotted state a Christian could be.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2005 11:44 PM | Show all posts

=is this like when the american soldiers killed the parents of two children in front of them??or like the incident in abu gharib prison??or like the america laknatullah wants to attack iran now???like that haa??

The american soldier did not call himself a prophet nor did he do what he did in the name of religion, unlike Mohd. If you think the american soldier at abu gharib is bad, what about Mohd who took another man's wife, raped and murdered?
Did Mohd tortured captives? Yes he did, very brutal too.

=how can a baby born with sin??

We don't teach that a baby is born with sin, only Muslims teach that to fool their fellow Muslims.

=what sins? for the last time, the quran is not from muhammad

Mohd didn't repent for his sins. He justified them and claim divine revelations for his sins.

=ish ish ish, u r not a muslim so u cant really say this u dont even know the quran  

I do know the Quran. I have 3 copies with me now. Thats why I beat you fellas even when I debate on the Quran.

peace

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 01:00 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070975 second(s), 42 queries .