ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 7429|Reply: 54

Can God became man?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-2-2005 07:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Can God became man?

Christianity believes that God came down to earth in human form, as Jesus said: "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).

The Torah states that God cannot not take any form.:

"You will not be able to see My face, for no human can see my face and live" (Exodus 33:18-20)

"You did not see any form on the day God spoke to you at Horeb from the midst of fire" (Deuteronomy 4:15)  Jews has always believed that God is Incorporeal, meaning that He assumes no physical form. God is Eternal, He is Infinite; above time and beyond space. He cannot be born, and cannot die.

Jesus pretended to be God.There is the verse from Hosea in which God specifically tells us that God is not a human being:

I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not a man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city. [Hosea 11:9]

Also God said there is only one God........Deuteronomy 6:4 and Isaiah 44:6, where God tells us, "I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." When Isaiah tells us that God said, "I am the first," it means that God has no father. When Isaiah tells us that God said, "I am the last," it means that God has no literal son. And when Isaiah tells us that God said, "Besides me there is no God," it means that God does not share being God with any other god, or demi-god, or semi-god, or persons, and there is no trinity.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-2-2005 07:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tommy_mylex at  07:15 PM:
[color=Br ...

u forget to quote frm Bible verses when Jesus told his followers "I was before Abraham"

mind telling me what does verses mean??

hve u finished reading the entire whole Bible

as usual for muslims to read one verse or one chapter.

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 19-2-2005 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tommy_mylex at 19-2-2005 07:15 PM:
[color=Br ...

You will not be able to see My face, for no human can see my face and live" (Exodus 33:18-20)

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2005 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 19-2-2005 04:28 PM:

You will not be able to see My face, for no human can see my face and live" (Exodus 33:18-20)

god is omnipresent and omniscience!

he knows that someday later he will send his "son"

did this was foretold to any prophet?

so far i know, not abraham, not moses knows that god will send another god to earth!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2005 11:39 PM | Show all posts
or did god forget to tell those guys prior jesus that he will send god to the people of israel...

ah... poor god!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2005 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Not to your knowledge? Jesus coming was prophesied in many OT books.

Have you read the Bible? Do you have a copy of the Bible?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-2-2005 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-2-2005 05:42 PM:
Not to your knowledge? Jesus coming was prophesied in many OT books.

Have you read the Bible? Do you have a copy of the Bible?

Tell me in the OT that god said he will send another god! Later, the child god will be tortured and crucified...

bible.. just name it.. which version and what name.. i tried to collect every popular bible as possible.. not only the canon bible, but also the apoc, and the nag hammadi...

do you have other versions of bibles?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2005 11:57 PM | Show all posts
You collect Bibles? What for when you don't even read the Bible?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-2-2005 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-2-2005 05:57 PM:
You collect Bibles? What for when you don't even read the Bible?

thanks for that important questions...

i collect bible, therefore when somebody says that i had mistakenly interpreted any verses, i could easily refer back to as many bible as i can..

say for example, in KJV, i have the latest (including the apoc), and still looking for the earliest copy, which many scholars claims to have many errors.

and since, i have little knowledge in greek language, i also collect NT in greek, but OT in hebrew.

not to brag, i also have the copy of Gnostic Gospels, and a Gospel which only in circulation of members of the cogress, usa.

too many bible, difficult for me to read all them at once, because i have many book to read....

why dont you spend your time reading all these? since it is your holy books, and i dont have full obligation to read them....

ok? hope clarified!

if you want a copy, dont shy to PM me, i can send you any digital copy that I have...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2005 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at  11:47 PM:

Tell me in the OT that god said he will send another god! Later, the child god will be tortured and crucified...

bible.. just name it.. which version and what name.. i tried to collect every ...

u collect bible?? what lie ....just root of lying frm muhammad claiming he hve right to marry as many as he can because allah says so ....and allah also ask him married that poor little cute aisha....

u big liar

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2005 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Is GG then oblicged to read his quran and hadiths?
The truth is, GG did not even read his own quran, not to mention the Bible.
I dopubt he has any Bibles, maybe soft copies which he use for reference when attcaking Christianity, nothing more.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2005 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-2-2005 06:09 PM:
Is GG then oblicged to read his quran and hadiths?
The truth is, GG did not even read his own quran, not to mention the Bible.
I dopubt he has any Bibles, maybe soft copies which he use for ref ...

you are acting like god... to know what somebody else is doing..

a lie i am doing..

here's the list of my collection... the bible's i have....

and if necessary, i can post other names of bible that i havent register with the my personal library database yet

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2005 12:20 AM | Show all posts
The real question is, do you read it?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2005 12:23 AM | Show all posts
because of there are so many VERSIONS, i am not capable of reading them...

but, i am spending quite sometimes to read KJV reference (KJV bible with many other informations), and i have come out with my own article, take a read it:

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=148141&fpage=1

ok.. i have no obligation, but what about you guys, do you read your own holy books?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2005 12:27 AM | Show all posts
see, those are soft copies, just like I said.
I also know you do not read them.
I also know that you don't read the Quran and hadiths?
How do I know? Because I know.
I know because you can't defend the Quran and also mix up your islamic doctrines.

From your postings, I know yu are just a nominal Muslim, not a pious one. You just participate in this forum because you dislike others attacking Islam, the religion you happen to be stuck in because yu have no choice. You don't have much of islamic roots in you and have no idea of popular islamic ideas.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2005 12:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-2-2005 06:27 PM:
see, those are soft copies, just like I said.
I also know you do not read them.
I also know that you don't read the Quran and hadiths?
How do I know? Because I know.
I know because you can't defend the Quran and also mix up your islamic doctrines.

From your postings, I know yu are just a nominal Muslim, not a pious one. You just participate in this forum because you dislike others attacking Islam, the religion you happen to be stuck in because yu have no choice. You don't have much of islamic roots in you and have no idea of popular islamic ideas.

cheers

thanks, but i only worship allah.. not other god like you do...

hems.. that great, you can act like god, knowing every places, and every thing that people do...

soft copies? it is not merely soft copies.. i spent of about Euro 270 to buys about 35-40 electronic books.... so, soft copies make no different to hard copy.. and it is easy accessible too.. when you have PDA!

i bet you dont have one!

hhha.... if you follow my answers, i never preach any of you to embrace islam.. what i gave was something that merely TRUE, and other people believe it to be TRUE too...

you dont have answers, right? that is why you have to talk something else... hahaha...

adios... cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-2-2005 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Good then, read at least one the softcopy of the bible. I suggest the NIV as it use modern language so its easy to understand.

I expect a more 'responsible' question from you in the near future. So far most of your questions are either nothing to do with the teaching of the bible/Christianity or taking out some verses in the bible, remove it from its biblical context, and changing and adding your own interpretation to it and then saying what the bible teaches is false.

Take for example, your claims about Jesus having a Goddess mother or Paul teaches homosexuality. What was that all about? How can you expect an answer if you're asking the wrong question?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2005 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 19-2-2005 06:46 PM:
Good then, read at least one the softcopy of the bible. I suggest the NIV as it use modern language so its easy to understand.

I expect a more 'responsible' question from you in the near futu ...

really wrong questions, or do you think wrong place?

because i used to talk about this in an email (when a friend in state university of ohio sent me information about paul being gay), i receive a marvellous comments... gosh...

i think, it just that people are scared to read and answer something like this... we cannot bound ourselves to only understand religion, without understand important characters in it... the history of religion has long make me marvel from book to book, and thank god i found this forum where i can ask anything i like, but somebody wants me to put stop for something that they scared to talk about...

duh....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2005 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Greekgod,
We're all here to learn. Most of the forumers here anyway...i hope.

Goodnite.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2005 01:03 AM | Show all posts
I share the same opinion as DPT.

GG really does not know what he is talking about. He doesn't even think over what he reads. He will accept everything written in attack of Christianity freely w/o any thot, but when we show clear eveidence from the hadiths that Mo as a paedophile taking a 9 yr old to bed, he goes brain dead. Ahahahahahahahahaha.............................

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 11:51 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.402267 second(s), 46 queries .