Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
Post time 9-5-2005 11:34 PM | Show all posts
Yes, u have good point there...

When it do not involve with our heart.. its easy to move away...  no big deal.

How about someone we love whose give bad examples?  Is it worth to move away.  Nobody is perfect n everybody deserve to make changes.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-5-2005 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 7-5-2005 10:57 AM:
Want to know a funny thing?

This morning, I opened my Yahoo Messanger and expect the fool who return back to Japan to come and disturb me (like s/he did every Saturday for a year). I was so busy ...

Hey... I slipped out for this post. Dont know why.   Sorry that u were talking alone he he he..

Hmmm... its a common thing that u missed her.  U have communication with her for a year.

Before I knew this forum, I was discussing many topics with any chatter in Yahoo Messanger.  Now Im always invisible...he he he

I have comitment with 2 forums now.  The other forum is about musics n movies.

Its balances my head...  wa ka ka ka k

[ Last edited by fleurzsa on 9-5-2005 at 11:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-5-2005 08:28 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Hey... I slipped out for this post. Dont know why.   Sorry that u were talking alone he he he..

Hmmm... its a common thing that u missed her.  U have communication with her for a year.

Before I knew this forum, I was discussing many topics with any chatter in Yahoo Messanger.  Now Im always invisible...he he he

I have comitment with 2 forums now.  The other forum is about musics n movies.

Its balances my head...  wa ka ka ka k

Hmmm ... OK. :hmm:
Are you feeling alright?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2005 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 10-5-2005 08:28 AM:
by fleurzsa

Hmmm... its a common thing that u missed her.  U have communication with her fo ...

:stp:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2005 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Never mind ... just your mind seems to be unbalance. Never Mind.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2005 10:31 AM | Show all posts

Good day,

A question that popped up in my mind..

Do u agree that women r slanderous?

So women better stay at home or do really important job like doctor, teacher, nurse, etc

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-5-2005 11:03 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Do u agree that women r slanderous?

So women better stay at home or do really important job like doctor, teacher, nurse, etc

There are slanderous men and women in the world. If society start telling such people not to work and stay home, half the people in the world won't have a job. ;)

But I do admit, some women are good at using their physical attributes to get ahead. It maybe because of their upbringing and their own mentality. Again, why punish all women because of one or two women?

For example ... Ms. World and Ms. Universe contest.
Is there ANY need to have women, paraded around in skimmy swimsuits and party dress?

Why can't women who take part in such contest understand that what the people see is just their physical attribute and they do not care for the women's mentality at all?

Why can't the women understand that by undertaking such contest, they actually undermining the interest of women to be looked equal with men, at least in mentality level? :hmm:

Speaking of which, why is your avatar a picture of a man? O_o ... meaning to ask you for some time. No, I don't like him for some odd reasons.  No offense attended.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2005 12:42 PM | Show all posts
U know.. all human beings..in this world, males n females trying to do their best for their life.  

All with reasons of their own. Some r goods, some r bads, some r rights, some r wrongs, some r mistakes..etc

About women...

In my way of thinking...  women have responsiblity to theirselves....  n men also have responsiblity on women.  Especially who r related to the them.

Its a big big n bad bad world.  (suddenly i thought of  Red Riding Hood)

Its a reallity that however the women r, how pretty, how ugly, how excellence, how weak, how brilliant, how stupic...etc...  women r sex symbol to men...if u understand what I mean.

This women lib is nonsense.  Men get all the benefits from it... not the other way around.  

Women r men assistant n always be like that....  whatever the situation is.

Hmmmm.. about the avatar..

He is a brother.  Its just a gimmick.  I feel more comfortable not using my female charms he he he

Ha ha ha ha... Im sure he dont like u too.  For an odd thing .... u n him have something similiar, I dont know how to describe.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-5-2005 02:10 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

U know.. all human beings..in this world, males n females trying to do their best for their life.  

All with reasons of their own. Some r goods, some r bads, some r rights, some r wrongs, some r mistakes..etc

Agreed.

About women...

In my way of thinking...  women have responsiblity to theirselves....  n men also have responsiblity on women.  Especially who r related to the them.

I don't believe any men has any responsiblity over women. Women must have responsiblity for their own lives. They must go out and learn about God and Religion on their own, instead of waiting for men to come and guide them.

Also, they must learn to live their lives properly, and don't simply blame men when they used women and throw away like thrash.

I have seen women crying - "That man is real beast. He used me and then threw me away. Madu diambil, sepet dibuang" dialog. In that situation, is men alone to blame? No, who asked women to allow herself to be used by others? Where's her common sense?

Its a big big n bad bad world.  (suddenly i thought of  Red Riding Hood)

Its a reallity that however the women r, how pretty, how ugly, how excellence, how weak, how brilliant, how stupic...etc...  women r sex symbol to men...if u understand what I mean.

When a girl bares her body in magazines like Playboy and Penthouse for men, who is to blame? Men who hires her or herself?

Take glamour magazine and magazines with stars in Malaysia. Except during Raya, the rest of the time with glamours clothing.

Don't blame men for looking at them like sex symbols. It is up to women to dress properly. In this context, I agree with Muslims' dress code, but not those large guni-like shawals.

This women lib is nonsense.  Men get all the benefits from it... not the other way around.  

Women r men assistant n always be like that....  whatever the situation is.

Well ... give it some time. Compare to 1970s, women in office nowadays have better working conditions, at least according to the recent studies in Malaysia and oversea. That is good.

Malaysian government have been promoting education and work opportunities for women, another good thing also. Even kampungs have women working to support their family.

Hmmmm.. about the avatar..

He is a brother.  Its just a gimmick.  I feel more comfortable not using my female charms he he he

Ha ha ha ha... Im sure he dont like u too.  For an odd thing .... u n him have something similiar, I dont know how to describe.

He and I have something similar? I doubt it.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2005 03:46 PM | Show all posts
If men know what their responsiblities r..  there r no need for this women lib.

Look whats happening nowaday...  when women have more opportunities to work... men still take advantage..

Yahhhh... men know the women also can support the familly.. so they say... "lets take everything easier".

ps. Hmmm.... no doubt...the same coldness... :d

[ Last edited by fleurzsa on 12-5-2005 at 03:49 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2005 08:14 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

If men know what their responsiblities r..  there r no need for this women lib.

If women knows what good and bad is, then why do they need men to take responsibilities for their actions?

Fathers are Men, do daughters become a good person to her family? If she do not, whose fault? Father or the daughter?

Husband are Men, do wife become a good companion to her husband? If not, whose fault? Husband or wife?

Sons are Men also, do their mother take time to teach them about the proper ways so they become good person in return? If not, whose fault? Mother or the Son?

Look whats happening nowaday...  when women have more opportunities to work... men still take advantage..

Don't blame wolfish men, blame sheepish women who allow them to be used. ;)
Women who do not know what they want in life will be used by those who knows what they want from the women.

Yahhhh... men know the women also can support the familly.. so they say... "lets take everything easier".

What to do like that? Maybe Men can work and, study harder instead of using that as an excuse.

ps. Hmmm.... no doubt...the same coldness... :d

Hmph ... Is that all you understand of me? ;)

I'm not cold ... if I was, I couldn't have opened this thread for people to come and talk, could I?

Proper word for me is Deattached. I don't bother much about friendship, love, penpals etc. Those who do come, I attend to stir them toward their own path so they could exist independently and in a positive manner.

Coldness usually comes from people who view themselves above others, and that others need to acknowledge them and approach them for companionship. I don't have such attitude. Any Man who seeks the path to God WILL NOT habour such attitude. ;)

[ Last edited by Sephiroth on 13-5-2005 at 08:16 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2005 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Its better for males n females knowing what their responsiblities r.  Allah swt give all human beings brain to use it properly in the right line.  Females cannot take the males line n male cannot be female.

Hmmm  yeah... coldness is the wrong words... But I think u understand the similarity without my explanation now.

Yesterday I was out all day... today im a little tired...  

Here is a topic we can think of this weekend.  

Dignity

see u next week.. take care

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-5-2005 11:38 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Its better for males n females knowing what their responsiblities r.  Allah swt give all human beings brain to use it properly in the right line.  Females cannot take the males line n male cannot be female.

Sometimes, a mother have to take the duties of the father (earning) and at same time, supportive to her children. What do you say to that? Where is the line between can and cannot when such situation occurs? :hmm:

Hmmm  yeah... coldness is the wrong words... But I think u understand the similarity without my explanation now.

There is no similiarity. :no:

For one, I do not "close" my mind. When someone thinks about me or "summons" me in their mind (like to talk online), I will feel it. In same way, I could know whether someone waits here to see me come online or not even when I'm at home.

Your friend however seems to be hiding his mind. When I stare into his eyes, it is like flashing a light from a torch onto a mirror. The light bounce back and hurts the eyes. He keeps his mind close to others. I wonder what he has to hide. :hmm:

Yesterday I was out all day... today im a little tired...  
Here is a topic we can think of this weekend.  
Dignity

Dignity? I never thought of such concept. :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2005 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Hello...

So about dignity...

As a muslim I have 2 kinds of dignity....  dignity to Allah...  dignity toward orther people.

I like to discuss on the second one,

Sad bcz of poorness is okay.  But bcz of poorness people feel no dignity... is not okay.

Dignity is essential to every human being.  

Its something like this.... people have to face the hardship and have an effort to be in good situation... without low themselves to other people or just begging around...even to friends..

Dont confuse dignity with proud feeling.  

Okay what ur say about this..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2005 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Hmph ... ;)

You talk about Submitting yourself to Allah, but walk around carrying so much junks in your head and heart. ;)

Dignitylah, pridelah, statuslah. ;)
What exactly do you "submit"?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2005 10:45 AM | Show all posts
He he he he...  u still not get it eh...

Something like this...

Allah prevent muslim people to have inferiority complex.  We have to make an effort to be a good and respectable muslim.

When we see other people doing something bad toward ourselves or Islam...  we have to do something with dignity.

For example,

America soldier who throw al Quran into toilet bowl.  

Okay.... if u r a muslim... what u can do about it?   (im not inviting u to be a muslim okay)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-5-2005 11:06 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Something like this...

Allah prevent muslim people to have inferiority complex.  We have to make an effort to be a good and respectable muslim.

Inferior complex has NOTHING to do with God or religion. WHERE in God's name did you get an idiotic idea like that? :stp:

When we see other people doing something bad toward ourselves or Islam...  we have to do something with dignity.

NO, you need to do something with FAITH. Dignity and Ego has nothing to do with it.

For example,

America soldier who throw al Quran into toilet bowl.  

Okay.... if u r a muslim... what u can do about it?   (im not inviting u to be a muslim okay)

IF I was a Muslim in such situation, witnessing a someone (anyone, not only an American Soldier) descrating Al Quran (assuming that is my Holy book), I could do the following :

1. I will inform the person that what he is doing is wrong. I may get a slap for that, but I SPOKE what is right to SPEAK.

2. I will go and remove the book from the toilet. I may get a kick for that, but I DID what is right to DO.

3. I will clean the book and ask the person who throw it whether he wish to keep it or if he do not want it, I ask him if he will allow me to keep it. I may get riddiculed but I have CONDUCTED what is right.

4. If he takes the book again, I will do what I did from no. 1 again.

In ALL the above conducts, I spoke, did and conducted in a way which has NOTHING to do with Dignity. It has everything to do with how a good Muslims fears God should perform.

If you go around saying I should wage war because of my dignity as Muslim, then you are on your way to Hell for your conduct has NOTHING to do about being a Muslim or honoring Islam.

At least, that's what I feel. :ah:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2005 11:24 AM | Show all posts
I already said...there r 2 kinds of dignity. Of course,  all muslim have no dignity infront of Allah.  Allah the Almighty.

What Im talking about is dignity toward other human beings.

ha ha ha ha .. u r good but maybe a little naive.

U dont know how it feel when ur hands and legs r tied... and u can only look.

U dont really know what muslim people go through.  I mean really muslim people.  Not muslim in name only.

Like Malay saying... 'Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu memikul'

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2005 01:34 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

ha ha ha ha .. u r good but maybe a little naive.

Hmph ... you call me Naive, I will call you Lack of Faith. ;)

U dont know how it feel when ur hands and legs r tied... and u can only look.

What is your mouth doing? ;)

If I'm bound down, I will still pray for those who abuse me so they will change their minds and see what is right or wrong. No one can stop me from praying with my mouth and mind.

U dont really know what muslim people go through.  I mean really muslim people.  Not muslim in name only.

Like Malay saying... 'Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu memikul'

And you do? ;)

You are just another person who talk so much but at end of the day, go home to your husband and children, laugh and play and forget all about things we talk here. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2005 02:22 PM | Show all posts
He he he... u r really good

I like ur way of thinking toward people perception on u. U took it positively.

Im not saying im so good in my real life... Im one of many weak muslims...

At least with this discussion Im improving myself... I hope u too...

Yeah... sometimes im talking too much...  but do u see me laughing n playing much in this forum?

Do u really know what I feel n went through after I agreed to be a moderator here?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 10:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087283 second(s), 43 queries .