CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
Post time 19-1-2010 11:01 PM | Show all posts
[quote]:bgrin: I forgotten about this thread..

Okay...last two week I watched students musical presentation ( brass band).  I was interested on this 'Asmaradana' song which sang by a female  Indian studen ...
fleurzsa Post at 10-3-2005 00:01 [/quoreally!!!!
because i was searching for it for a long time ago till now!!!!tak dapat dapat juga...hmmm
patutla sedap kerana indian menggunakan seni klasik dalam bidang nyanyian yang dikenali sebagai sanggetham jadi mereka mempunyai kebolehan untuk mencapai not-not yang tertentu...high pitching etc...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-1-2010 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Sanggetham bermaksud "Ilmu menyanyi" (Art of Singing - Getham = Songs). Kamu tak perlu terkejut sangat kerana orang2 India dr dulu kala pun memang berbakat dlm bab2 berdidato, berbahas, berpuisi dan menyanyi. Orang2 sekarang hanya pandai bercakap.

Banyak penyanyi2 dr India yg menyanyikan lagu2 sekarang memulakan kerjaya mereka melalui pembelajaran seni menyanyi secara traditional (menyanyikan lagu2 berunsurkan agama).

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2010 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Dear Sephiroth,
I'm here just to spread the message of love and peace. I've read your post in other thread which you quote:

"Tak payah kamu menyibuk dgn agama lain. Tuhan kami bukan tuhan mu. Agama kami tak ada kaitan dgn agama kamu. Dan takdir yg menanti kamu, kamu sendiri  serta mereka2 yg menyokong yg akan tanggung."

On behalf of my Muslim friends & brothers, I'm so sorry if you got offended by their questions or anything they do in these forum. All religions has their own black sheep, because of them, other followers becomes the victim.

and as your quote above, i really appreciate if you could remove your post signature. As a Muslim I get offended with your post signature. As if you try to spread hatred amongst other non-muslim against Islam.

Just for you information, we cannot just took one verse from the Quran and directly understand the meaning/massage, you have to read the whole context to understand the meaning.
example : " steven kicked donald"- yes, in straight forward translation the message is what we read. but the whole context is "steven kicked donald because of self defense. coz early donald try to steal from steven and attack him". (this is just an example, has nothing to do with anything)

I trust that you are a good, honest and loyal Hindu follower and a good person. i just hope we all can get along and be in harmony despite of our differences.

Again, i really do apologize if I or my Muslims brother/sisters offended or hurt your feeling.

P/S : To all my Muslim brothers and sisters, if you want to ask anything on religious issues, please, please ask with humbleness and respect.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2010 03:28 PM | Show all posts
To Gabanx,

Stop annoying me with your repeated messages. Your request regarding my signature is denied.

Thank you.
Sephiroth Post at 24-1-2010 17:35

Hi Sephiroth,

I'm not annoying you, I'm just asking politely...sorry if you feel annoyed, coz im just hope that you will notice my post. For the sake of harmony and peace, regardless race or religion...please delete your post signature.

I'm asking for your kindness on this matters. again if my Muslim brothers/sisters were rude on offended you...i sincerely apologise for that.

Again please do delete your post signature, because it will only cause more damage.
Please brother Sephiroth, you cooperation is really appreciated.

thank you

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2010 09:16 AM | Show all posts
The Western World must take care for the next few weeks. It is highly possible that terrorists are planning attack like that of 9-11. This is because the ill-attempt last December to blow up the plane to Detroit have caused a morale breakdown among the terrorists and to ensure that their morale is high in their fight against the infidels, another attack like 9-11 must succeed.

So, take care and be vigilant.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2010 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Dear Sephiroth,

I'm so sorry...but I have to lodge a police report about your post signature. I really don't understand why must you spread hatred about Islam. I've already printed several screenshot of your post for the report. I just hope that we can live in peace and harmony regardless our race or religion.

thank you

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-2-2010 11:39 AM | Show all posts
The Sea become like Blood ...  

Last Saturday, it was Thaipusam day but I didn't go anywhere. I was sleeping peacefully at my home that morning, and had a strange dream.

I was standing on a beach - white sands, hills a bit further away (a few miles) and open sea in front of me. Then the waves begins to turn reddish in color, like blood. Startled, I remember walking toward the beach to investigate what going on, then I woke up.

Hmm ... an unusually dream. Does this mean we should be embracing ourselves for another  Tsunami like that of 2004?

PS : Gabanx ... Have you made the police report already?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2010 12:02 PM | Show all posts
yes i have...police & SKMM.
thank you for asking.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-2-2010 12:16 PM | Show all posts
yes i have...police & SKMM.
thank you for asking.
gabanx Post at 2-2-2010 12:02

Good for you. Tell me also if anything funny happens.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2010 02:21 PM | Show all posts
ok will do

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2010 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Last week Friday (19/02/2010, if not mistaken), a disgrunted US citizen, upset with the IRS (Internal Revenue) have crashed a twin-engine airplane into an IRS building in Los Angeles, killing himself and a worker while 21 others have escaped unharmed. This incident reminded Americans of the 9-11 incident, and it probably fullfill my warning that an incident similar to 9-11 will occur again.

However, I'm still seeing that number (9-11) wherever I go. It is possible that such incident (as above) will trigger copy-cat strikes by disgrunted Americans toward their own government or fellow human beings (like the shooting incidents we have been hearing lately) or it could be a "lesson" for the actual terrorists to conduct terrorist attacks by using smaller planes and choosing large targets. Small plane which laced with explosives and targeted to specific places like buildings or bridges could bring about similar outcome like that of 9-11 (but in smaller scale).

Ladies and gentlemen ... be forewarned.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2010 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Hello all... not been here 4 a long time

everything still okay without me he he he

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-3-2010 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Hello all... not been here 4 a long time

everything still okay without me he he he
fleurzsa Post at 28-2-2010 23:33

Huh? You were away? I didn't notice it at all.

Since when did you get promoted to Supermod?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-3-2010 08:44 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20 ... horteneddaysonearth

SPACE.com – Tue Mar 2, 10:00 am ET

The massive 8.8 earthquake that struck Chile may have changed the entire Earth's rotation and shortened the length of days on our planet, a NASA scientist said Monday.
The quake, the seventh strongest earthquake in recorded history, hit Chile Saturday and should have shortened the length of an Earth day by 1.26 milliseconds, according to research scientist Richard Gross at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif.
"Perhaps more impressive is how much the quake shifted Earth's axis," NASA officials said in a Monday update.

The computer model used by Gross and his colleagues to determine the effects of the Chile earthquake effect also found that it should have moved Earth's figure axis by about 3 inches (8 cm or 27 milliarcseconds).     

This statement reminds me of the legend of Lord Shiva and how He was supposed to bring about the End of Days. As you all (may) know, in Hinduism, there is no complete destruction, but a partial destruction which will destroy corrupting elements and renewal of Life.

Anyway, I have heard that Lord Shiva (emboding the World) sits still most of the time. But at the end of times, He will get up and dance, and the whole world will shake and shiver to the point that even the mountains will dislocate from its foundations and move as if it is dancing as well.

So, when looking at the Yahoo news above, that the Planet's axis may have shifted due to the Chile earthquake, I don't think it is too farfetched to see how this was possible. To this day, there have not been an earthquake which had passed 9.9 in the Ritcher scale. And scientists have estimated that an earthquake that magnitude (or above) could likely to change the face of the Planet (very similar to what you have seen in 2012).

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 05:35 PM | Show all posts
evening,

I ada buka thread mengenai ur signature.  U r welcome to join...

http://mforum5.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=474148&extra=

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2010 11:32 AM | Show all posts
evening,

I ada buka thread mengenai ur signature.  U r welcome to join...

http://mforum5.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=474148&extra=
fleurzsa Post at 21-3-2010 17:35

Thanks but no thanks. I'm busy with things.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-4-2010 03:32 PM | Show all posts
With all these commotions with Doomsday (2012) senario, one of my Christian friends asked me an important question a few days back when we met up for lunch with a few other friends. He asked - "Is it true that Hinduism and Buddhism have prophesised that a "leader of some kind" will appear before end of days? To usher Man into the New Age after Kali yuga."

Both Hinduism and Buddhism shares a common trait which is to potray the changes according to cycles, which start by a (sometimes violent) Birth of a New Age, a long period of Life struggling dramas and finally a (violent) Death of an Age which only ushers a new Age to begin, thus the Cycle will come complete and a new Cycle will be born.

I have said "Yes" and explained to him as I have done above. So he started to talk about how Christians have similar prophesy about the Second Coming of Jesus. In Buddhism, Maitreya supposed to come and teach again what which have been taught by Gautama Buddha 2,500 years ago (but corrupted in hands of Man since). In Hinduism, Kalki supposed to come and do the same.

After a small discussion, we concluded that the Maitreya part is correct, because currently, a young Nepalese boy is meditating in the deep forest, in attempt to reach Enlightnment, and he had promised that he could return when he have reached that state. So that prophesy would likely to come true.

However, my Christian friend said - "IF the World was going to change in 2012 like so many predictions have said it will, then Kalki Avatar must be here already." Now I think about it, that it true. Kalki MUST be here by now, before the Kali Yuga comes to an end and a new Age begins.

It got me thinking. IF Hinduism is true and that Maha Vishnu had kept His promise to appear, then there are only two possibilities :

1. He is here but for some reasons, we cannot recognise Him (which is not far-fetched since some of the Brahmins could not recognise Sri Krishna when He was a boy and most of the Hindus did not like the Buddhist teaching when Gautama Buddha was alive.

2. He is waiting in the shadows somewhere.

After a careful thinking, I choose to believe possibility no. 1 because it have occurred before. It is most likely that Kalki Avatar is on this World here and now, but we cannot see it because of our ignorance. So, for the next few weeks/months, I have decided to devote my time to find "Kalki Avatar".

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2010 09:10 AM | Show all posts
I wanted to go to Wesak Day last week, but a medical emergency had occurred in my family, forcing me to stay home. But nothing to worry about, just my sister-in-law giving birth to a beautiful baby girl (who shares her birthday with Gautama Buddha ).

Anyway, I had a weird dream that night (evening on Wesak Day, the morning after). I had dream that I was standing outside my house. It was morning time and a large shadow past by. I look up and saw a large DRAGON.

Like those Chinese type - cylinder, long type. It must be about 100 feet long, and about the size of a bus. It's body was metallic white. Eyes are reddish, but it had no malice sense to it, and I did not have fear toward it either. It's claws were five, and Chinese calls five-clawed dragons as Emperor Dragons. It was a beautiful sight.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2010 03:30 PM | Show all posts
hello all

im thinking to introduce this thread to an indian friend

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-7-2010 08:21 AM | Show all posts
hello all

im thinking to introduce this thread to an indian friend
fleurzsa Post at 9-7-2010 15:30

No use. Better introduce him/her to Bhavagad Gita thread.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 03:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.108346 second(s), 43 queries .