CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Oreng

1 + 1 + 1 =1 OR 1 x 1 x 1 =1

[Copy link]
Post time 27-5-2005 05:04 PM | Show all posts
LOL.. I was in a "fun" mood when i posted that shampooo splitting bit.. *grins*..
welll.. whatever u  say... we're not here to discuss how shampoo is made..

well. yeah.. like i said.. the shampoo is not a perfect example of God..
i was just using it as an example of how ONE item works in THREE ways... (or how ONE item seems to be THREE things to us..

well... i wasnt saying that God is made up of all sorts of ingredients mixed up.. I did say that my shampoo is a man-made item right from the start.. but God, wasn't "created" from anything at all to begin with... and so, it is not a exact replicable example of God... not in terms of ingredients anyway....

Fragrance, color, taste... These is not the 3 components of the shampoo.. (the 3 components are shampoo., conditioner and RoyalJelly!!! Fragrance, color are the characteristics/attributes of the shampoo...

1. Put the shampoo onto your palm, you'll smeel nice, because of fragrant. (the fragrant still can be split and identified into smaller parts).
--- Put God in  front of your eyes - u feel wonder, and awe at the magnificence of Him all.... because He is so great!

2. Put some into your mouth, you'll feel bitter. Caused of alkaline.
---- Put God in your head and heart -- you see the truth of His Word.. and you'll see His wisdom.

3. Massage onto your head, you'll see bubble, because of soap ingredient.
---- Put God into your life --- you'll see.. and feel,, His wondrous love

fragrance, taste, color.. etc
God's greatness, wisdom, love... etc

These are characteristics or attributes

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-5-2005 09:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sparrow at 27-5-2005 11:04 AM:
LOL.. I was in a "fun" mood when i posted that shampooo splitting bit.. *grins*..
welll.. whatever u  say... we're not here to discuss how shampoo is made..

well. yeah.. like i sai ...

Hehe... That is the simplest thing you can answer. You are asking whether we can divide/split the shampoo. If the ingredients has coup into one, you'll never feel the differences.

What i want to show from that wasnt the attribution "caused of", but to show you that there are mixed of different ingredient.

If you want to say that god has many characteristic, why is the need to show that your god is one?

All the while, we all know that your god has split into father (unknown), jesus (as people claimed so), and holy ghost (whereas nobody has seen him).

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2005 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 28-5-2005 09:20 AM:

Hehe... That is the simplest thing you can answer. You are asking whether we can divide/split the shampoo. If the ingredients has coup into one, you'll never feel the differences.

What i wan ...

well.. something can have many characteristics even tho it is one...
like you for instance...

you are pretty
you are intelligent
you are hardworking
you are good... and bla bla bla

pretty, intelligent, hardworking, good.. are four characteristics.. yet you are still one person...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2005 09:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 28-5-2005 09:20 AM:

What i wan ...

the shampoo ingredients.. chemical A.. chemical B.. chemical C.. are things that MAKES UP into ONE shampoo..

take for example you again.. you are made up of.. .blood, hair, skin, bone, flesh, organs.. etc... but you are made up into ONE human,

if you talk about splitting ingredients, then... i can take you apart too.. get a medical surgeon... take out your organs, take out your bones, drain out your blood... (yet you are still one person even though when you are taken apart...

however, this ingredients idea,  doesnt appy to God as God was never MADE out of anything to begin with.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2005 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sparrow at 28-5-2005 03:33 AM:

the shampoo ingredients.. chemical A.. chemical B.. chemical C.. are things that MAKES UP into ONE shampoo..

take for example you again.. you are made up of.. .blood, hair, skin, bone, fle ...

Therefore god made with the same basis. Who had created that basis for god as well, so god can apply to godself?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2005 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 28-5-2005 09:39 AM:

Therefore god made with the same basis. Who had created that basis for god as well, so god can apply to godself?

Well.. God wasn't created form anything at all.. He was just there.. right from the beginning...

I think as a Muslim.. you too, believe that God was never created out of anything.. so why are you asking?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-5-2005 10:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sparrow at 28-5-2005 03:47 AM:

Well.. God wasn't created form anything at all.. He was just there.. right from the beginning...

I think as a Muslim.. you too, believe that God was never created out of anything.. so why a ...

i do bother about this, because god who had created and give blessing to human. Why is the need for a god to receive a blessing from another god?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2005 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 28-5-2005 10:47 PM:
i do bother about this, because god who had created and give blessing to human. Why is the need for a god to receive a blessing from another god?

i don't get your question... i mean.. we were talking about the Trinity of God, about how God can be 3 persons, yet one being,... and ingredients and stuff...
So how did "blessing" come into this?

Also, i need to know exactly which event of blessing that you are referring to.. and i'll give you the explanations why that blessing is needed.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-5-2005 09:39 AM | Show all posts
I don't want to make assumptions on what you are asking.. in case you should say... "No... that's not what I'm asking about..."

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2005 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Another example of a 3-in-1 being (maybe a better example than the shampoo).. :

Say a woman... ie, you are a daughter of somebody...

you are married.. you are a wife...

and you have a child... you are a mother...

So you are a daughter, a wife, and a mother... and you are ALL THREE of these at the SAME TIME... You are NOT 1/3 daughter, 1/3 wife and 1/3 mother...
These three.. are the parts of the whole, which is all of you.

when I look at you, I'd say that you are ALL THREE of THESE... ie, that you are a full-time daughter, a full-time wife.. and a full-time mother... . depending on which angle I look at you...

So in the same way, all the time.. all at the same time...  God is a FATHER.. God is the SON OF THAT FATHER (ie, GOD) ... and God is also the HOLY SPIRIT....

[ Last edited by sparrow on 29-5-2005 at 11:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2005 09:41 AM | Show all posts
SON OF THAT FATHER = Father = Son? Duh  English is Nice

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2005 10:20 AM | Show all posts
uh huh..

perhaps in human understanding... it sounds impossible.. but if with God, why not?

well...in Jesus case.. Jesus also said..
"I and the Father are ONE".. meaning that the Son and the Father is ONE person... therefore, conclusion: Son = Father.

Human scientific logic aside.. if you take the sentence: "I and the Father are ONE".. that's what it says.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2005 10:22 AM | Show all posts
"I and the Father are ONE" and "I and the Father are same" is totally different

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2005 10:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 30-5-2005 10:22 AM:
"I and the Father are ONE" and "I and the Father are same" is totally different

care to explain how is it different?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2005 10:37 AM | Show all posts
first quote - both only one each , 2nd quote both r the same

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2005 10:44 AM | Show all posts
both one each? what do you mean by that? do you understand English well?

when Jesus said, "I and the Father are ONE... it means..
He and the Father =  ONE
ie, He and the Father = ONE being.. (ie, SATU.. not DUA..

Will you say sparrow and anti-aktivis are ONE?? if you say that, it means Sparrow and Anti-Aktivis are ONE person.. which is not the case..
therefore we won't  sparrow and anti-aktivis are one..
As Sparrow are anti-aktivis are two different people,.. (ie, one person EACH.. ) the right way to say it is.. Sparrow and Anti-AKTIVIS are TWO.

btw.. i have a long explanation in the thread "which one is true" on the usage of English where this is concerned. please read there, and comment there so that i don't have to copy and paste my answers from here to there (and vice-versa)...

i'm closing this question of yours over here.. go THERE!

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... ;page=2&fpage=1

p/s: i'm not closing the whole thread. Just closing questions concerning Jesus and God is ONE here. Simply because the question is already replied in the above thread.. so we'll continue our discussion there. thanks.

[ Last edited by sparrow on 30-5-2005 at 10:54 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-5-2005 11:17 AM | Show all posts
"I and the Father are ONE" if in Malay , eg aku dan abu satu aja. Thats mean I am one and abu also one. So?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2005 11:19 AM | Show all posts
"I and the Father are ONE" if in Malay , eg aku dan abu satu aja. Thats mean I am one and abu also one. So?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2005 09:25 PM | Show all posts
GREEKY you are still debating this one plus one thingy againlol

Havent you learn you lesson yet.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2005 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Activist didnt our PM tell you to improve you english before trying to translate something in english into something else.

You sound like some transalator from RTM:lol

Remember those sub-titles they use to put up on the screen.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 09:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064994 second(s), 42 queries .