Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 6689|Reply: 35

loving jews

[Copy link]
Post time 18-12-2005 12:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
this will be posted in my blog soon, but you're the first to read it here....

I never thought I would ever say this

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2005 01:16 AM | Show all posts

o okay ..

Anne frank - how about her? poor  little jewish gal eh? what do you think of her?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2005 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Greenbottle3 at 18-12-2005 12:57 AM
Their greed?..and is that such a unique crime of theirs that they are punishable by extermination??

there's another race known for their greed...which I won't name, so don't you all wiggle
that out of me...pleez...but that race have not been punished or anything amounting to
that...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-12-2005 10:29 PM | Show all posts
mbhfcfs...

would you believe that Sydney sheldon and danielle steel are Jewish!!!...i gladly let these two go to the oven....but not too hot...and only  a for a  few minutes...don't want to kill anybody...just to punish them for writing for money for people with no brain ( i know somebody is gonna kill me for saying this but  it's true these people write garbage...)

some of the iconic and better jewish writes are/were

j d sallinger (the write of catcher in the rye)
norman mailer
saul bellow
elias canetti (bulgarian jew nobel prize winner for auto da fe)
phillip roth
jerzy kosinski (polish jew writing in english...committed suicide several years ago)
Franz kafka
boris pasternak
marcel proust

and many many more

cik sribulan;

i EXCACTLY know what/wchich race  you mean...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

simplelife This user has been deleted
Post time 19-12-2005 10:45 PM | Show all posts
I hope you don't be blindfolded that easily with all the facts that famous people are Jewish. Plz also take into account about all the conspiracies and scandals happening all over the world that were supported and backboned by the Jewish organizations and you'll be amazed just how genius they are to manipulate people of the world especially America as their finger pointing....

[ Last edited by simplelife at 19-12-2005 10:51 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2005 09:24 AM | Show all posts
i work for a jewish company
no matter what, i have to love them for the good money

heyyy....it rhymes

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-12-2005 10:23 AM | Show all posts
klkl.... ha ha ha..love of money....you sound soooo jewish now!!!

simplelife...there are good people and bad people in every race...

conspiracies?...no...actually jews are very successful in getting their views heard and make people sympathise with them...americans don't exactly love jews but they somehow have this guilt and feel that it's their responsibility to protect jews...

Use magic Report

simplelife This user has been deleted
Post time 21-12-2005 10:40 PM | Show all posts
are you sure about that? no conspiracies?
what about 9/11?
what about US President's scandals?
what about the urge to war against terrorism?and etc?

successful getting views heard or successfull using money as weapon to win their favor?
or is it successful blackmailing the President to do what's not right?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-12-2005 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 19-12-2005 09:16 PM

there's another race known for their greed...which I won't name, so don't you all wiggle
that out of me...pleez...but that race have not been punished or anything amounting to
that...

well i think they too had faced this "punishment" probably at Nangking ? when the Japs killed those Chinese countrymen? ? soldiers probably - In addition, it had severely offended the Chinese when these Japanese " Historians" were trying to wipeout  or  erased the traces of their doings during the war with the Chienese really -when rewriting the History txbook .

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2005 12:08 AM | Show all posts
some of their brainy contributions we must not deny though, you reckon especially  the field of knowledge tu.

oh ya - Magdaline All ( Madeliene Allbright??) tu pun sama jugak...

Use magic Report

destiny_01 This user has been deleted
Post time 1-2-2006 07:54 AM | Show all posts
Bukan semua Jews jahat dan bukan semuanya juga yang baik. Sama gak macam orang Islam ke Buddha ke Hindu ke Kristian ke, mesti ada golongan yang mengikut ajaran agama dan ada yang tidak. Setiap manusia mempunyai idola masing-masing tetapi tidak semua yang ada pada idola itu patut diikuti 100% kerana manusia ada kelemahan dan kekuatannya, jadi kenalah ambil yang jernih sahaja dan buang yang keruh-keruh....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2006 01:14 PM | Show all posts
something Jewish today:

1. done watching The Merchant of Venice
2. read news on the Hamas...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-2-2006 10:54 PM | Show all posts
you mentioning hamas... it reminds me

There are three things from political side that make me very happy for the fisrt month of 2006...

1) The new Osama tape that proves that he's still living
2) The victory of hamas in palestine
3) Iranian strong stand to continue to go ahead with nuclear research... i pray that iran will have nuclear weapons as soon as possible... god bless you ahmedinejad!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2006 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Greenbottle3 at 1-2-2006 10:54 PM
3) Iranian strong stand to continue to go ahead with nuclear research... i pray that iran will have nuclear weapons as soon as possible...

ooops...will we be heading for ARMAGEDDON soon...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2006 12:22 PM | Show all posts
kids do not know how to handle love but only to express love.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2006 12:04 PM | Show all posts
percaya atau tidak... nabi dan rasul kita terdiri drpd bangsa Israel... Nabi Yusof Rasul yg Tertampan,
Nabi Daud rasul yg bersuara merdu ...
dan trait2 dan gen mereka diwarisi oleh kebanyakan org yahudi skrg...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-2-2006 11:25 PM | Show all posts
pasal yahudi tampan...

saya berkesempatan melawat Jerusalem (Beitulmuqaddis) tiga tahun lepas.... di kawasan masjidil aqsa di awasi oleh askar2 yahudi yang nampak muda2 malah mungkin baru awal dua puluhan...kesemua nya nampak muka2 mereka jernih2 dan mereka kacak sekali...saya terfikir...orang macam ni mana mungkin boleh membunuh dan kejam dan merampas wilayah orang??...

tapi itu lah dunia...saya fikir mereka ini hanya rasakan mereka mempertahankan kedaulatan  dan hak mereka...kita yg islam ni pula fikir mereka kejam dan perampas hak mutlak kita...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2006 11:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Greenbottle3 at 11-2-2006 11:25 PM
pasal yahudi tampan...

saya berkesempatan melawat Jerusalem (Beitulmuqaddis) tiga tahun lepas.... di kawasan masjidil aqsa di awasi oleh askar2 yahudi yang nampak muda2 malah mungkin baru awal d ...

wahhhhh.......ini sangkaan2 ker atau memang melalui selidikan kan mendalam tentang sikap orang yahudi???

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2006 11:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 Greenbottle3's post

sbb mereka bangsa yg tertua, ada dlm mana2 kitab (zabur, taurat, injil dan Quran) maka mereka berasakan mereka adalah bangsa pilihan... sedangkan Allah menjadikan kita berbangsa2 utk kita berkenal-kenal dan menyayangi antara satu sama lain... ntah ler.. krn byk drpd mereka org yg bijak.. kenapa le kebijaksanaan itu menjadikan mereka takbur... kenapa kecantikan mereka menjadikan perangai mereka hodoh, kenapakah kemerduan suara mereka menjadi jeritan banshee yg menakutkan......

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2006 11:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by joe1983 at 11-2-2006 11:29 PM

wahhhhh.......ini sangkaan2 ker atau memang melalui selidikan kan mendalam tentang sikap orang yahudi???

mmg kebanyakan org yahudi tampan dan jelita joe.. walaupun mereka hanyalah seorang buruh kasar atau maid  

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 12:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080712 second(s), 47 queries .