CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5473|Reply: 15

apa pandangan anda tentang "Euthanasia"

[Copy link]
Post time 25-1-2006 08:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
apa pandangan anda tentang mengambil nyawa orang yang secara sukarela mau mati?...euthanasia??

di bawah ini salah satu kes euthanasia yang berlaku hari ini...

http://society.guardian.co.uk/health/story/0,,1694236,00.html

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-1-2006 08:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Greenbottle3 at 25-1-2006 08:42 PM
apa pandangan anda tentang mengambil nyawa orang yang secara sukarela mau mati?...euthanasia??

di bawah ini salah satu kes euthanasia yang berlaku hari ini...

[url]http://society.guardian.co. ...

euthanasia=sukarela mati?

I though euthanasia itu adalah death by help of others...
cam comma patients...veggie...cabbage...:hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2006 09:01 PM | Show all posts
ooops...seems I need to update my info on this...

Euthanasia Definitions

Euthanasia: the intentional killing by act or omission of a dependent human being for his or her alleged benefit. (The key word here is "intentional". If death is not intended, it is not an act of euthanasia)

Voluntary euthanasia: When the person who is killed has requested to be killed.

Non-voluntary: When the person who is killed made no request and gave no consent.

Involuntary euthanasia: When the person who is killed made an expressed wish to the contrary.

Assisted suicide: Someone provides an individual with the information, guidance, and means to take his or her own life with the intention that they will be used for this purpose. When it is a doctor who helps another person to kill themselves it is called "physician assisted suicide."

Euthanasia By Action: Intentionally causing a person's death by performing an action such as by giving a lethal injection.

Euthanasia By Omission: Intentionally causing death by not providing necessary and ordinary (usual and customary) care or food and water.

What Euthanasia is NOT: There is no euthanasia unless the death is intentionally caused by what was done or not done. Thus, some medical actions that are often labeled "passive euthanasia" are no form of euthanasia, since the intention to take life is lacking. These acts include not commencing treatment that would not provide a benefit to the patient, withdrawing treatment that has been shown to be ineffective, too burdensome or is unwanted, and the giving of high doses of pain-killers that may endanger life, when they have been shown to be necessary. All those are part of good medical practice, endorsed by law, when they are properly carried out.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2006 09:25 PM | Show all posts
Non-voluntary: When the person who is killed made no request and gave no consent.

Involuntary euthanasia: When the person who is killed made an expressed wish to the contrary

dalam kamus saya kalau macam di atas tu nama nya MURDER...plain and simple...

euthanasia mesti ada elemen sukarela...

jadi kalau misal nya orang yang tak mau hidup lagi dia suruh seorang lain 'bunuh' dia...apa pandangan kita terhadap 'pembunuh' itu??

ada satu kes menarik dan 'macabre'...berlaku satu ketika dulu... melalui komunikasi chatroom dan website suicide ke entah apa..seorang ini suruh dia di bunuh dan di MAKAN  dia...kes ini jadi kes mahkamah tapi saya kurang pasti apa yang terjadi atau hukuman nya terhadap pembunuh dan kanibal ini....

[ Last edited by Greenbottle3 at 26-1-2006 09:27 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2006 03:41 PM | Show all posts
camna lak kes org ni dah tak de harapan untuk disembuhkan...
lalu dihentikan pemberian ubat-ubatan kepadanya...biasanya
ini dibuat setelah diminta kebenaran daripada keluarga org yg
berkenaan...adakah ini dikira Euthanasia?

Use magic Report

destiny_01 This user has been deleted
Post time 28-1-2006 11:38 PM | Show all posts
tidak wajar kerana sudah banyak kes yang terjadi di mana seorang yang koma bertahun-tahun telah bangun dari tidurnya yang panjang,
jadi sekiranya koma itu dikatakan mati, adakah orang yang telah bangun itu adalah mayat?
dan lagi sekiranya memutuskan "nyawa" seseorang itu dikatakan adalah hak seseorang waris atau pasangan pesakit koma, maka mengapa pula di dalam Islam sendiri , membunuh diri itu juga merupakan satu dosa besar, tidakkah diri sendiri mempunyai hak yang paling besar ke atas tubuhnya sendiri, tetapi mengapa masih bersalah?
Jadi apa rasionalnya dan kewajarannya orang yang bukan empunya tubuh pula mempunyai hak yang lebih daripada yang empunya tubuh atas nyawanya sendiri?
Adakah mereka adalah golongan yang tidak mempunyai perasaan malu?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-1-2006 09:02 AM | Show all posts

Reply #6 destiny_01's post

i like destiny's opinion....

i concurr.but then again, in the medical world, sometimes euthanasia is the only socially logical act to be be done, for comatosed patients for example, who has no chance whatsoever to be revived....

this is purely my opinion....coz we always have to discuss this during our classes....and the annoying thing is that usually - there's no right or wrong answer...

my opinion  bout them then?as a future medical professional, if the need arises, i dont have any objections against performing the assisted suicide...(but then again, this is me speaking now, who knows, in a few years time, i might have a different opinion....)

thanks seribulan for the definition..... enlightened me there....

[ Last edited by raeshad at 29-1-2006 03:01 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2006 09:32 AM | Show all posts
basically, i believe euthanasia is always defined as Assisted Suicide,  thus the person allow others to help killing her/himself with the owner's consent. i guess, definition lain means murder then.

i do believe that in medical world there's a need for it, as to end someone's suffering. mcm if dat person's family xleh nak support medical bills dia ke... xde org nak look after the patient ke...
however, it doesnt seem right to do it as we believe in miracles and kuasa tuhan. mana tau, org yg koma afer a few years in vege state pun boleh celik mata n act as normal as before.

normally dgr cheta binatang jer... mcm kalo kuda injured, usually kena matikan aje kuda tuh. xde jalan penyelesaian lain

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-1-2006 10:54 AM | Show all posts
...for most patients...euthanasia represents a cry for help...in response to unrelieved suffering and pain...fear of abandonment and perhaps a demand for more control over their care...

...for those yang pro-euthanasia...they would probably argue that living in a democratic society...individual rights are respected...have a moral authority over own life and should be free to choose the means to end it when and how they wish...

...and...the importance to respect an individual's dignity...that...no one should be made to endure the sufferings and pain of advanced medical technology - relieving the sufferings through active voluntary euthanasia is argued to be ethical...heh

...for those yang anti euthanasia...they would argue that law is a blunt instrument and lack finesse..sensitivity and compassion...

...medical knowledge is limited and cannot predict an individual's life...dying and death...

...and probably question the intent of the healthcare professional - to kill or to relieve sufferings??...hmmm

...i dont really dwell so much on euthanasia...cos im not really ready to deal with it as yet...ive always thought of dying tho...and preferrably would want it to be quick and easy...and not much pain...hehehe...macam lah baik aku nie...hehehe...but...at the same time...aku pon tak mo keluarga aku menanggung hospital bill yang teramatlah mahal just with the hope that many2 years later i would wake up from my comatose state...kalau i need the  respirator to keep me breathing...and if the dr said that technically im brain dead...then...tak yah lah keluarga aku nak suruh dr berusaha sedaya upaya untuk selamatkan aku...aku lagi rela they let me go...cos i have always believe..if it is your time...then it will be your time...no matter what u do...it wont prolong or shorten my death time...

...but...would my request be interpreted as an assissted suicide???...hmmm...aku pon tak tau...but...the idea of euthanasia doesnt really appeal to me...cos...the thing is...once we start killing, even the irreversible or terminally ill...when will it stop???

...so??...where do we draw the line???:gila:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2006 11:05 AM | Show all posts

Reply #9 blackmore's post

hmmm....true....where do we draw the line.......?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2006 05:57 PM | Show all posts
hmm... dari segi agama pulak, macamana?

i mean, i can understand the reason why people would choose to be put to sleep rather than menyusahkan keluarga and dari menanggung sakit yang berpanjangan dan tiada cure... but adakah perkara ini dibolehkan dari segi agama? bukan ker kalau voluntary euthanasia ni seolah-olah kita minta dibunuh and same as membunuh diri tapi dengan pertolongan?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2006 11:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #11 Foxey's post

he he...from that view, i've to refrain from giving any comments....coz i'm none the wiser.....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2006 01:06 AM | Show all posts
nak tanye,kalo orang tu koma tahap kritikal (brain dah mati,cuma diberi bantuan pernafasan)...
and then doktor tu mintak permission family untuk stop beri bantuan pernafasan...
ini boleh digelar euthanasia juga ke?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2006 02:06 AM | Show all posts

Reply #13 crayzee's post

selalunyer it's da other way around kan?

and the condition that u've just mentioned rite now, it depends on certain countries...

on their definition of death - whether physical death, brain death(sbb certain countries certify the condition that u've mentioned as being dead, so literally, mmg tak ytah sambung dah the alat pernafasan and everything....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2006 02:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #14 raeshad's post

owh...camtu ke,thanks for the info

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-1-2006 02:19 PM | Show all posts
blackmore my man....that's a very good comment from you!
and it's quite related to the excellent question from crayzee...

what crayzee queried is the very foundation of the delimma about euthanasia....

dah banyak kes macam ni berlaku di overseas dan people are grappling with the moral issues...

kes... seorang tu accident &  koma, dari segi scientific nya probability nak hidup balik tanpa pertolongan alat pernafasan etc ada lah teramat tipis..malah kosong...tapi selagi tak di potong nya alat2 tersebut pesakit ini masih boleh 'hidup' dalam keadaan 'comatose'...

keluarga tak tau apa kehendak si pesakit, di samping tu bil hospital semakin meningkat...

apa hukum nya dalam islam kalau kita potong alat pernafasan ini?..dan apa kah kesalahan jenayah bagi doktor yang mememotong nya ?...(yg saya tahu dalam islam tidak boleh sekali2 mengambil nyawa  dalam keadaan macam mana sekali pun...tapi ni terbuka luas kepada banyak penafsiran..)

atau apa kah patut di teruskan saja dan tunggu dia mati dengan sendiri yg entah bila kita tidak tau masa nya ??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 06:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.132080 second(s), 52 queries .