Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 44768|Reply: 214

Is Islam Hijacked By Terrorists?

[Copy link]
Post time 29-4-2006 10:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Here's a poll for Muslims only.

We have so many Muslims here who seem to support terrorism like menj.
On the other hand, you have fools like Tommy Mylex who knows nuts about Islam but still calls himself a Muslim, a follower of Mo.

Lets get this settled once and forever shall we?

My bet is, many muslims won't dare to vote.

peace
Single Polls, Total 0 Users voted
42.86% (6)
57.14% (8)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-5-2006 05:30 AM | Show all posts
No it's terror hijacked by Islam.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2006 09:26 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2 Nick_Perelman's post

Nick Perelman, what abt Israel? Remember they're the 1st class world terrorists back by the powerful nations like US & UK. There was one American Congressman by the name of Moran who said a Jewish group influenced the decision of Bush Administration on the war against Iraq. Later on, that particular Jewish group demanded Moran to make an official apology. Not only that, they requested Moran to step down as a Congressman.

So actually Nick, what's wrong with your people? Why're they so eager to attack the Middle-East countries? Don't tell me you guys too are interested with their natural gas. Recently, Israel is also spying Iran. What have they done to you? The Palestinians gave you shelter when the Nazis slaughtered your people & drove you out of their country. They had to pay a high price for their kindness & humanity!!!

[ Last edited by  Baiduri Othman at 1-5-2006 09:28 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2006 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Baiduri, Israel never attacked first anyone. But we are defending ourselves. When Egypt signed peace with Israel in 1977 we returned them Sinai and no single Egyptian was killed since then.

No single Syrian was killed since cease fire agreement was signed in 1974, no single Jordanian was kiled since cease fire in 1967.

In 1993 Palestinians signed peace with Israel, we gave them territories for authonomy, what we got in return? Exploding buses and restourants.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2006 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 1-5-2006 06:07 PM
Baiduri, Israel never attacked first anyone. But we are defending ourselves. When Egypt signed peace with Israel in 1977 we returned them Sinai and no single Egyptian was killed since then.

No s ...

From article: Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy

page 5
=====
To begin with, 搕errorism

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2006 01:01 AM | Show all posts
from a friend of mine in Britain, in another forum (somewhere...)

Well done. It's about time this secretive, behind the scenes, corruption was brought to people's attention.

Just a thought though (not a rant, though I could), and I'll apologise now (to the moderators) for it's length, and content (though it's not strictly political). Some, like ori9933, might be offended - his response was somewhat typical. But that would be, I presume, because of an inability to separate state from government from religion. Offence is truely not intended.

You mentioned Israel and made available a document that, thoroughly investigated and researched, brings to light the pressure placed on the US government and it's representatives by supporters and representatives of Jewish and Israeli organisations that provide the state of Israel with a vastly disproportionate (to the region) level of aid, in the form of finance, technology and military equipment and intelligence, that has elevated Israel to the position of local superpower, able to exert it's will on it's significantly less well equipped neighbours.

Gentiles should understand and remember the following (because it's getting worse);

Speak out against any Israeli government policy and you're deemed to be anti-semetic.

Sad fact of life, but read any newspaper article, especially in Britain, critical of the Israeli government and the next day a flood of letters will appear claiming the article to be anti-semetic. Unfortunately there apears to be a significant number of people, and of those the majority of those in print have names that seem to be of Hebrew origin, who are unable to separate the state of Israel and the Jewish religion.

One day, perhaps, there will be an understanding that criticism of Israel does not infer criticism of the Jewish faith, nor of Jews themselves, but criticism of the state, government and it's morally corrupt policies. That's akin to thinking criticism of Bush means one is critical of Americans, or speaking out against Blair is criticism of Britain. How foolish. Bush and Blair are both morally corrupt. Who else would start a war to secure oil deposits in a politically unstable region? The British and American people were lied to and decieved by their leaders, our leaders. The vast majority of British people would not have allowed their government to go to war had the truth been known. No WMD, no threat to British or US interests (except oil), no chemical weapons, no nuclear weaponry, no real threat. I am sure the Americans too, had they known, would not have allowed the invasion and occupation of Iraq. But we were lied to. Blair brought shame upon Britain, conned his people, and still refuses to acknowledge, and therefore repent, his deceit. Bush? Much the same, but he also brought God into it. Sharon? Mass murder, land theft, torture to name a few. Each has brought shame on their country.

Patriotism, if that is the reasoning, is not just about supporting your country and government. It is also about not allowing the elected government to bring shame on your country. The government, in a democracy, is formed of elected representatives (transient beings who frequently hunger for, and get off on, power). To stand up against those in power who place their own self-interest above what's best for their country. To not allow your love of your country to be misused by those serving themselves. They are traits of patriotism.

Your country will outlast your government. But what will the legacy of Bush, Sharon and Blair be?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-5-2006 01:04 AM | Show all posts
another reply on my side from another forum..

I totally agree with you demonic.

The Palestinians were there first and the Israelis took the land away from them. They used to live together in peace...untill the Israelis started shooting!
Yes it may shock you, but the Israelis were the first terrorists. They are a nation created by war, forcing the British out of Palestine by blowing up the King David hotel and killing 91 people. They herded the palestinians like cattle into refugee camps, taking away their homes and lives. What about Rachel Corrie from the U.S. that went to Israel to try to make peace? She was standing with a infront of a palestinian house that was about to be demolished in protest and in plain view of the driver. The driver ran over her, stopped and reversed and ran over her a second time...

http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Read all about it here. And whenever the UN tries to take action against Israel, the US vetos the plan, frustrating plans toward peace. The US gives $84,854,827,200 to Israel every year! And guess who pays all that money? The honest tax payers in America. Go ahead and Google it. Isreal owns America.(And pretty much the world for that matter.)

I do not hate Jews, I hate the government, the big money boys, the ones behind the scenes... May every one of those basterds get what they deserve.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2006 01:06 AM | Show all posts
one more..

If Israel truely wanted Palestine to be a country in it's own right, why occupy it? Why try to break it into many separate pieces, denying its people free passage between parts of their land (that should be whole), denying them access to their families and brethren? Hardly the actions of a state that doesn't want to be there.

Why continue to steal it's land against international law as prescribed by the United Nations, then remap the country's borders?

Why put up a 'Berlin Wall', not along Israeli borders but well into Palestinian land?

Why do their soldiers murder peacekeepers, peace campaigners, journalists? All clearly identifiable. All murdered. Shot at, run over with tractors and diggers.

What about the children shot in their school classrooms, having to hide under their desks?

===========================================================

I am still quite amazed that the atrocities caused by Israeli armed forces are still being denied.

Israel withholding tens of millions of Palestinian money it owes.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4918280.stm

over 2000 artillery shells hitting Gaza this month alone
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4910810.stm

An estimated 4,000,000 Palestinians displaced
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3629923.stm

The wall is illegal
at this stage all efforts should be focused on stopping and reversing the construction of the "wall". This is demanded by Security Council Resolution 1515 and by General Assembly Resolution ES-10/13

The settlements in Palestine are ILLEGAL
Jewish settlements, themselves, contravene international humanitarian law, which prohibits an occupying power transferring citizens from its own territory to occupied territory. (This is laid down in the Fourth Geneva Convention, article 49).

The links below are all on B'tsalem, The Israeli Information Centre For Human Rights in the Occupied Territories.

Video testimony: Police officers severely beat and abuse a detainee, November 2005
http://www.btselem.org/English/v ... bused_by_police.asp

Plain clothed Police beat two children in Abu Tor, East Jerusalem
http://www.btselem.org/English/B ... rs_in_Jerusalem.asp

Targeted Killing in Gaza: Grave Suspicion of a War Crime
http://www.btselem.org/English/F ... a_Assassination.asp

This link in The Guardian, a UKbroadsheet newspaper
A four-year-old Palestinian boy was shot dead by a soldier
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1007051,00.html

This on Amnesty's web site
Israel and the Occupied Territories and the Palestinian Authority
ACT NOW TO STOP THE KILLING OF CHILDREN!
http://web.amnesty.org/library/I ... open&of=ENG-ISR

Violation of human rights in the occupied Arab territories,
including Palestine
http://web.amnesty.org/library/index/ENGIOR410122004

ISRAEL AND THE OCCUPIED TERRITORIES
Mass detention in cruel, inhuman and degrading conditions
http://web.amnesty.org/library/index/ENGMDE150742002

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-5-2006 01:10 AM | Show all posts
And until today, no action was taken for the case for

Sabra and Shatilla...

That were  mass killing, and it is authorised by Israeli leaders. Dont these show that Israeli is no more than just another rogue state which exist based on terrorism?

Waiting for what Nick_perelman want to say, and I wonder, if his parents are actually the aborigines and have the exclusive rights to claims those lands are theirs.

----------------------------------------

Reference:
1. Isreal Lobby and US Foreign Policy
2. The Case for Isreal
3. The Holocaust Industry.

[ Last edited by  greekgod at 2-5-2006 02:02 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2006 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 1-5-2006 06:07 PM

No single Syrian was killed since cease fire agreement was signed in 1974, no single Jordanian was kiled since cease fire in 1967.

In 1993 Palestinians signed peace with Israel, we gave them territories for authonomy, what we got in return? Exploding buses and restourants.

It's a shame for Mr Nick_Perelman to deny the atrocities committed by the Israelis government.Looks like our dear Mr Nick knew nothing about Israeli history.Well Mr Nick what the Palestnian are doing is the same what the Israelis are doing to get their homeland.The Israeli knows very well that the 2 state solution is the only solution for peace.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2006 01:55 AM | Show all posts
remember Shabra & Shatila....:hatdown:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2006 03:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by maxomeara at 2-5-2006 01:55 AM
remember Shabra & Shatila....:hatdown:

Lebanese Arabs slaughtered Palestinian Arabs. One of many massacres comited by Arabs against Palestinians. For example, during september 1970 Jordanians slaughtered about 20,000 Palestinians.

Greekgod
Between 1949 and 1956, for example, Israeli security forces killed between 2,700 and 5000 Arab infiltrators, the overwhelming majority of them unarmed.

Unarmed infiltrators? That sounds idiotic. Arabs were sending Fedain terrorists that murdered hundreds of Israelis.

IDF also murdered hundreds of Egyptian prisoners?of?war

alf laila wa laila stories. There have been many Arab claims, but no one could find any mass graves of killed prisoners.

Between 1944 and 1947, several Zionist organizations used terrorist bombings to drive the British from Palestine,

Bombings of military instalations is NOT terrorism.

Arab propaganda that you spam here is cheap and boring. Next time answer my post instead spamming cheap propaganda.

I'll repeat my posing again:

Israel never attacked first anyone. But we are defending ourselves. When Egypt signed peace with Israel in 1977 we returned them Sinai and no single Egyptian was killed since then.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2006 03:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 2-5-2006 03:10 AM

Lebanese Arabs slaughtered Palestinian Arabs. One of many massacres comited by Arabs against Palestinians. For example, during september 1970 Jordanians slaughtered about 20,000 Palestinians.

Don't you know your own history?Those were committed by the Christians Moranite and Phalangist militia allies to Israeli.

alf laila wa laila stories. There have been many Arab claims, but no one could find any mass graves of killed prisoners.

You can deny all you want but can you  disapproves it ?

Bombings of military instalations is NOT terrorism.

Yes you are right but where do you find children and babies inside military compound?IDF had killed thousand of innocents children in their own homes,if that not terrorism than what is it?

In 1993 Palestinians signed peace with Israel, we gave them territories for authonomy, what we got in return?

According to UN resolution Israel must withdraw further so what happens with the agreement?Israel  has many times violated UN resolution and that shows they cannot be trusted.Now tell me which came first -'Terrorism' or Occupation?

[ Last edited by  wira_melayu at 2-5-2006 04:06 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2006 06:02 AM | Show all posts
Like I said, muslims won't dare to vote either yes or no. They are stuck morally.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2006 07:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2-5-2006 06:02 AM
Like I said, muslims won't dare to vote either yes or no. They are stuck morally.

cheers

deb, are u sure 9/11 was planned by Osama? i'm not convinced...there're lots of conspiracy theories.... & some sources said the planes used in the attack was not even a civilian plane....:hatdown:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2006 08:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by maxomeara at 2-5-2006 07:53 AM

deb, are u sure 9/11 was planned by Osama? i'm not convinced...there're lots of conspiracy theories.... & some sources said the planes used in the attack was not even a civilian plane....:hat ...

Bah!!! what more do you need boy? Osama and the gang already sh*t in their pants and confessed in being involved in 9/11 attack.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-5-2006 08:25 AM | Show all posts
Thanks Greedgod, WiraMelayu & Maxomeara. To be frank, I've little knowledge on the Israel & Palestine. I'll read the articles & check the URLs. Thanks guys.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2006 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by maxomeara at 2-5-2006 07:53 AM

deb, are u sure 9/11 was planned by Osama? i'm not convinced...there're lots of conspiracy theories.... & some sources said the planes used in the attack was not even a civilian plane....:hat ...

Muslim hate to acknowledge reality, but they will readily believe in any wild conspiracy theories that blames others.
Thats the problem with you people. You don't know how to take responsibility for your own immorality. You do not know right from wrong. What have you been taught?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2006 08:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by pirate.pete at 2-5-2006 08:19 AM

Bah!!! what more do you need boy? Osama and the gang already sh*t in their pants and confessed in being involved in 9/11 attack.

I remember reading articles in Time that the US faced economic crisis before the 911. Many Americans were interviewed & they said they had to cut down their expenses, prefer to cook at homes etc.......... But after a few mths of the 911 attacks, their economy recovered immediately. I mean, that was really amazing!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2006 08:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 2-5-2006 08:30 AM

I remember reading articles in Time that the US faced economic crisis before the 911. Many Americans were interviewed & they said they had to cut down their expenses, prefer to cook at home ...

With all due respect ma'am, but that is utter nonsense! If it was true, then its purely coincidence. Stop believing in conspiracy theories and fairy tales. It is time to face the reality. You dont need to defend what osama and the gang did. It抯 downright EVIL.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 08:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096199 second(s), 48 queries .