CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: BeanDiesel

Complaints, Suggestions and Feedback

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 3-7-2006 02:56 AM | Show all posts

Thank you for your suggestions. Yes, unfortunately we will have to be a little more aggressive this time. Check out that Last Warning thread. It is such a shame that we have failed to behave ourselves that finally moralty has to be forced.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-7-2006 09:28 AM | Show all posts

thanks

for banning the imposter ones with the dot.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 3-7-2006 09:28 AM
for banning the imposter ones with the dot.

u're welcome
although it's sad to see a joker can't post anymore... :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 10:10 PM | Show all posts

please explain this

Originally posted by juwaini at 3-7-2006 10:22 AM

u're welcome
although it's sad to see a joker can't post anymore... :lol

what do you mean by this, juwaini?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2006 10:07 AM | Show all posts

Reply #84 13Friday's post

A clown I guess.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2006 02:12 PM | Show all posts

BO

Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 16-7-2006 10:07 AM
A clown I guess.

why reply when you don't know?

your mental problem is affecting you badly.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-7-2006 02:16 PM | Show all posts

how to address these people here?

Only Muslims recognise this person as the prophet.

so is it alright for non Muslims to say Mohd.  Mohammad, or whatever?

You  can call Jesus any how.  Christians call him, God.

You cannot hurt the true God like you cannot spoil a gem.

When a fake remains a fake forever, whatever name/title you may call.

a few years ago, we could not talk anything bad about that Mohd., even what is written in the Koran.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2006 01:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 7/15/06 10:16 PM
Only Muslims recognise this person as the prophet.

so is it alright for non Muslims to say Mohd.  Mohammad, or whatever?

You  can call Jesus any how.  Christians call him, God.

You cannot  ...

If you don't want to call him Prophet Muhammad, thn call him Muhammad. It's still a widely accepted way of calling him.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-8-2006 02:25 PM | Show all posts
Response to Sephiroth's complaint (post #40) in the following thread.
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... &extra=page%3D1

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 8/13/06 04:48 PM

by BeanDiesel   

Which post? Specify it. I'll look into it. And if I find nothing wrong with it I'll be glad to return your points.

It is NOT about the credit which is questioned here, it is about YOUR CAPABILITY TO PERFORM AS A MODERATOR. GET THE FACT STRAIGHT. ff:

And for your questions, I will now show you your own post to me by PM :

To: Sephiroth
Time: 7-8-2006 04:05 PM
Message: This is the automatic message sent by Discuz! system.

The following message you posted has been rated by BeanDiesel.

QUOTE:
by Oreng   

Why atheist become atheist ? I blame it on hinduism and christianity. These two faiths  is not based on  logic, that 's why atheist think all religion are like that. What logic is there in christianity  if god can become anything he wish, even can come out as debmey's shit ! What logic is there in hinduism  if gods are crafted in clay by men ! many people who initially christians in Europe travelled to to asia to get out from illogical christianity, to find illogical hindus, finally find logical Islam.  

Yeah ... Godless people usually blame everyone else except themselves.
Christianity produces Atheism and Communism but what does Islam produce? Close-mindness and Fanatism. Just as ugly and Godless as Atheism.

I heard on how to pray in Islam - how to form rakat this and that, how much stand, sit, bow bla bla bla. All this is just waste rituals which just to show that you people can bow. Any idiot can bow and claim that they bowing to God. God is NEVER with Muslims, He never with Muhammad and He is never with you today.

You can claim all you want - the VERY fact that Muslims nowadays associating themselves with Atheists to go against Hindus and Buddhist shows this face. Godless people bands together.

by vixen   

You are right.Atheists being humans are indeed animals,at least from a scientific standpoint.
Good ... then no one should be upset if I call you bunch of Animals.

So unless you are an exception,you are human and logically this implies you are an animal too.

Actually, Science is NOT my religion as Atheist takes it, so what Science says do not apply to me.

In my opinion, Humans are above Animal Kingdom, even so they still have basic animal instinct. So, why you admit that you are just an Animal, I do not follow your standard and strive to go further than what an animal capable of doing.

Your credits are cut by the moderators because of your impudence,not because whether they think you are right or wrong in your arguments.

The report already send to Admin with statement that his moderators (the two morons appointed to saveguard this place are a blind and an idiot). I will let him handle it. Mr. Bean actually had a ball to PM me to say he did not find a open-remark of insults on my father TWICE as nothing wrong and act like a blind ba$tard.

Muchomike did not RUN away from anything.He simply decided to leave due to his personal dissatisfaction with the CARI  administration.I was in contact with him via PM shortly before he left.

HE RAN. FULLSTOP.
Posted on: 6-8-2006 04:29 PM
Forum: Religion, Spirituality and Faith

Score: Credits -10
Reason: Multiple counts of insults.

That's why.

You demonstrated that you KNOW HOW to read by stating you deduct my credit because of multiple count of insult. SO WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE OF NOT DOING THE SAME THING WITH FAITHHEALER? Unless both of you are the same?

Yes I did. Do I have to send you a PM informing you that I took similar action to FaithHealer too? I don't think so.
But if you really must know, check out post #46 by FaithHealer3 here
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... &extra=page%3D5
Penalty carried out on 8/3/06 01:26 AM Pacific Time.

Correction : not 6 points, 10 points deducted.

To: Sephiroth
Time: 7-8-2006 04:03 PM
Message: This is the automatic message sent by Discuz! system.

The following message you posted has been rated by BeanDiesel.

QUOTE:
by FaithHealer3   

Not all athiest wanna tolerate scumbags. They would leave rather than get dirty debating with scumbag homos.
I don't mind getting dirty as long as you regret insulting me.

You are dirty ... why should you mind being dirtier?  
And Atheist don't leave, they RAN away when people actually turn and question them about their own beliefs. After all, Atheism IS Ignorance and you cannot stupidity.

What a Ahole. In my book calling others hypocrite is not "being patience enought to talk nicely".

I will past YOUR PM here later to show everyone who's the shit* around here.
This will show also the low-level mentality of an Atheist so God-fearing people will avoid sick people like you in the future.

My opinion - ALL God-fearing MUST avoid all contacts with Atheists, they will only lead you astray.

Stating that [ " Atheists are animals and animals cannot be equals to humans"]   is another invitation to screw you sorry-ass along with your daddy for not teaching you that humans are humans irrespective of peoples believe or disbelieve.

WRONG - Ask ANY Atheists whether they equalize humans to Animals and you will get the answer. In Atheism, Humans are just a bit highly evolved animals, however in God-fearing people, humans are separate from animals. Therefore, calling you people animals are JUSTIFIED according to Atheism. You got a problem with that, go take it with your fellow Atheists. ;)

And I WANT ANY moderators here who says I'm being rude or whatever nonsense for calling Atheists animals to proof to me that Atheism do not consider humans just another animal. PROOF it and don't simply cut people's credits.

.. what a vain-pot.
Proof your worth, IF you can. I bet you cannot because Atheism IS ignorance and Ignorance is a bliss. As long as you are ignorant, you won't care about anything, including living life properly, which is why so many Atheists DIE in Suicides. In China alone, it is estimated that in each day, at least 1 person commit suicide. ;)

You flirt around like a bitch, poor KENNKID nearly fall for you.. he probably had wet dream thinking that you are a girl. Then you turn around and declare that you are neither male nor female.  

If you don't declare your sex right here then you will remain a faggot. Is that okay.. faggot?

Whether I'm a guy, a girl or a faggot, WHAT THE F#$K IS IT TO YOU?

And FYI, I never claimed I was a girl to Kenkidd, he was the one who thought I was so I just flirt around with him. Is there any rules in Cari forum stating you cannot flirt around with fellow members?
Posted on: 4-8-2006 04:01 PM
Forum: Religion, Spirituality and Faith

Score: Credits -5
Reason: You can\'t call a member \'dirty\'. And I do not have to prove to you that the person isn\'t dirty. It doesn\'t matter. You make an insulting remark, you will be penalyzed if caught.

You deduct MY credit with excuse that I called the idiot Faithhealer "dirty". What did you do to him for insulting my father who is unrelated to this forum in any way AND continues to do it to this day?

PS : I will send this to Admin as proof that you are a blind fool who is not qualified to be promoted as Moderator IN ANY COLUMN. Good day. You can KEEP the credits you have deduct.

Yes, I deducted your credit for calling him dirty, and I deducted his credit for insulting your father. I do not have the power to stop him from keep insulting your dad. But as I saw the pattern continued, I reported him (and you too) to the Supermods and Admin. That's all I could do. FYI I don't have a mind-control capability to control someone else's will.

Use magic Report

yap100gold This user has been deleted
Post time 21-8-2006 11:14 PM | Show all posts

Harapan...

Salam Sejahtera...
    Di sini,saya sangat berharap pihak tuan dapat menutup forum Religion, Spirituality and Faith... Walaupun,nampaknya ada manfaatnya juga,tapi malangnya keburukan lebih banyak dlm forum ini... Ini kerana saya sungguh kesal dan marah melihat forum ini apabila ada perbincangan isu agama yang tidak sihat,ada pihak lain saling lawan cakap/pendapat dgn emosi dalam hal agama sehingga kan menghina mana-mana agama tersebut... Saya kecewa dengan forum ini... Mari lah kita menyahut seruan kerajaan agar kita berhentikan dan tutup lah forum ini secepat mungkin demi kebaikan bersama... Manakala forum lain seperti forum khas utk Islam sahaja,Kristian sahaja dan agama lain masing-masing dikekalkan... Saya sangat berharap pihak tuan mempertimbangkannya dengan sewajarnya... Sekian,terima kasih...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2006 08:48 PM | Show all posts

Terima kasih di atas pendapat saudara/saudari yap100gold.

Kebimbangan anda tentang "pergolakan" di dalam RSF amat pihak kami fahami. Perbedaan pendapat dan ideologi mengenai agama/falsafah atau kepercayaan memang tidak dapat dielakan. Bagi saya, tujuan utama perbincanagn RSF adalah untuk menengahkan semua perbedaan kita, memahami dan menghormati pendapat dan pegangan ahli2 forum RSF selain isu-isu semasa yang berkaitan yang patut dibincangkan.

Namun dari mula lagi saya sudah mengatakan, imej RSF adalah bergantung kepada ahli2 RSF sendiri. Maksudnya semua jenis postings atau threads, arah tujuan dan "approach" dalam perbincangan  akan mempengaruhi pembaca2 board ini, terutama ahli baru seperti anda;  sama ada sihat atau tidak sihat.

Untuk pengetahuan anda, CARI percaya kepada kebebasan untuk bersuara tetapi kebebasan yang di beri harus beserta sikap tanggung jawab. Tugas saya, BeanDiesel dan kak Dar adalah untuk mengawal RSF agar seboleh-bolehnya tidak melencong dari arah tujuan sebenar board ini diadakan. Saya ingin anda dan lain2 faham, kuasa yang diberikan kepada kami adalah semata-mata untuk kami menjalankan tugas dan tanggungjawab yang diberikan yang turut terikat dengan garis panduan dan "rules" untuk moderators. Dalam kata lain kami tidak boleh melakukan sesuatu sewenang-wenangnya.

Anyway, thanks once again for your valuable input.
Kerjasama anda dan ahli forum2 yang lain amat dihargai. Jangan malu2 atau takut2 untuk report kepada kami post2 yang patut direportkan.

Regards
~ DVP ~

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2006 06:13 PM | Show all posts

Dear Mr. Mods...

Is that anyway to limit customised avatar pixel size & resolution?
Some members avatar really taxing net bandwith...
For that small piece of Avatar not neccesary to use such high res pic.

Regards

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2006 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 8-10-2006 06:13 PM
Dear Mr. Mods...

Is that anyway to limit customised avatar pixel size & resolution?
Some members avatar really taxing net bandwith...
For that small piece of Avatar not neccesary to use s ...

I believe you should forward this to Announcement, Suggestion and Difficulty Forum.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2006 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 8-10-2006 09:45 PM

I believe you should forward this to  Announcement, Suggestion and Difficulty Forum.

Oops..Minta maaf, tersilap sasaran pulak. Thanks for the suggestion. Thats the right place.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 02:48 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 03:03 AM | Show all posts

why this thread had been given reading access 3?
because it had facts?
to avoid more people read the content?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-10-2006 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by juwaini at 13-10-2006 03:03

why this thread had been given reading access 3?
because it had facts?
to avoid more people read the content?

izzit you are not satisfed because not everyone can read that "bad fact" inf the bible??

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2006 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by casejulia at 15-10-2006 12:31 PM

izzit you are not satisfed because not everyone can read that "bad fact" inf the bible??

if that's the case, why don't u just give reading access 100  for all the thread that give bad reputation for islam?
discrimination?
selective enforcement? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2006 07:22 AM | Show all posts

Well, the reason for the reading access level 3 is to prohibit newbies from spamming in that thread. Serious issue are to be discussed by senior members only. To make it to level 3 reading access please make some more valuable and informative posts in RSF.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2006 03:35 PM | Show all posts
yes, although we can't promise that a senior member will produce quality posts, at least by doing that we can limit the possibility of spamming using disposable accounts.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 07:07 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.437508 second(s), 43 queries .