CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Fuzzman

Nick Perelman: DID GOD OR MAN GIVE YOU THE ISRAEL OF TODAY?

[Copy link]
Post time 29-5-2006 02:14 PM | Show all posts
by Nick_Perelman   

Bla bla bla. I repeat again, this extremelly tiny dumb sect has not whatsoever right to talk on behalf of Jewish nation.

I just wonder, how this tiny sect, that has not computers and even TV sets at home, holds so many sites in different languages. For sure they get some "help" from Arab friends.  

Save your breath and energy to do something useful. They had closed their ears and still blabbering about nonsense.

In Hindusm, they will find some site like the Dalit sites to corrupt others. In Buddhism, they will always find "puppets" like a certain "Ariya" ;) to kiss their sorry butt and in Judaism, they will use those who willing to kiss up to their sorry existence to justify themselves.

Leave them to God to Judge. More and more events like the Earthquake which killed people in Indonesia last Sunday will be the answer to their sins.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 29-5-2006 02:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 29-5-2006 02:14 PM

I clicked on that link, it showed no scriptures.

Never mind.... your response is very representative of Zionists

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2006 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Congratulations and Well-Wishes to Hamas from Neturei Karta International, Diaspora

27 January 2006

With the help of the Almighty
Asaloom Aleikem

We are Neturei Karta International, representatives of the Torah abiding Jews throughout the world who stand true in their Torah observance and stand strong in their opposition to Zionism and the state of 揑srael

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2006 02:53 PM | Show all posts

This is pic from Israel. It is a great example that Israel is a beautiful democracy, wheer everyone can express his opinion

[ Last edited by  Nick_Perelman at 29-5-2006 03:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2006 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 29-5-2006 02:53 PM

This is pic from Israel. It is a great example that Israel is a beautiful democracy, wheer everyone can express his op ...

Whatever..yeah I know, it wouldn't have been allowed in Debmey's democratic Singapore..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2006 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Kennkid still cannot back up his case

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-5-2006 03:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 29-5-2006 03:07 PM
Kennkid still cannot back up his case

I've given you all the backups...

You have not given yours to challenge them..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2006 03:26 PM | Show all posts
It really amazes me, come what with such huge amounts of anti-Zionism proofs brought forth by Kennkid, Nick and Debmey insists on playing ignorant to real world facts. The facts found in the links  forthwith will in ways assist Kennkid in pounding home irrefutable raw facts.
http://www.representativepress.org/IsraelandPalestine/
http://www.exilemm.com/e-sub-zion.shtml

Keep the frontlines open Kennkid. In here we're nothing less than driving home the point. Best wishes.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-5-2006 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Fuzzman at 29-5-2006 03:26 PM
It really amazes me, come what with such huge amounts of anti-Zionism proofs brought forth by Kennkid, Nick and Debmey insists on playing ignorant to real world facts. The facts found in the links  ...

Thanks for the beautiful links Fuzz. I love the second one especially, about the false dreams of Christian Zionists..

Best wishes to you too

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 29-5-2006 03:31 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2006 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 29-5-2006 02:11 PM
Don't worry Nick, we Christians overwhelmingly support Zionism. We know who the land belongs to and the injustice these Muslims have exacted on Jews. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Aww shucks what teary-eyed allegience words you got going there Debmey but...[there's always a but in everything] I don't hear the green frog screaming "hurrah" for himself? The green frog knows better that you're along for the overkill, freebie meal or any leftovers that the green frog might have missed out or chunked along the way. Your fight is not support for Jews but more for the hammer time on anything Moslem or Arab.The Christians never had supported the Jews then. So why now? Hidden agendas that's what? Best wishes.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2006 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 29-5-2006 03:29 PM
Thanks for the beautiful links Fuzz. I love the second one especially, about the false dreams of Christian Zionists..
Best wishes to you too  

My pleasure Kennkid. The second one is dedicated to Debmey for sure after seeing his teary-eyed pledge of allegience to the Zionist cause..which as always and as usual is in false facade mode.Best wishes.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2006 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 29-5-2006 12:50 PM
[quote]Fuzzman:
The question:  Where was the first choice made by the Father of Zionism for the state of Israel?

In Israel of course! [/quote]
Don't tell me you didn't know of Herzl抯 contemplation of Argentina as a possible location for the Jewish State over Palestine? Are you saying that your founder of Zionism did not have trust in Scripture?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2006 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Don't tell me you didn't know of Herzl抯 contemplation of Argentina as a possible location for the Jewish State over Palestine? Are you saying that your founder of Zionism did not have trust in Scripture?

No you mix up everything. Zionist settlement in Holy Land started in 1880. Herzel searched support of Jewish state in different countries. In 1906 British offered him to create Jewish state in Uganda. Herzel thought that it could be a TEMPORARY solution and offered idea to Zionist Congress. Zionist Congress rejected this idea in same year 1906 even as temporary solution. And this question never rised again. That's all.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2006 05:34 PM | Show all posts
The Orthodox Jewish response to the criticism of the Iranian President
(statement for Al Q'uds Day)

28 October 2005

With the help of the Almighty.

Orthodox Jews the world over, are saddened by the hysteria which has greeted the recent stated desire of the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, to see a world free of Zionism. This desire is nothing more than a yearning for a better, more peaceful world. It is a hope that with the elimination of Zionism, Jews and Muslims will live in harmony as they have throughout the ages, in Palestine and throughout the world.

It is a dangerous distortion, to see the President抯 words, as indicative of anti-Jewish sentiments. The President was simply re-stating the beliefs and statements of Ayatollah Khomeini, who always emphasized and practiced the respect and protection of Jews and Judaism. The political ideology of Zionism alone was rejected. President Ahmadinejad stressed this distinction by referring only to Zionism, not Judaism or the Jewish people, regardless of whether they reside in Palestine or else were.

We concur!!

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 29-5-2006 05:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 29-5-2006 05:25 PM

No you mix up everything. Zionist settlement in Holy Land started in 1880. Herzel searched support of Jewish state in different countries. In 1906 British offered him to create Jewish state in Ug ...

A Christian lady put up these questions but there were no answers given.

* Should we start from the fact that Theodore Herzl the true originator of Zionism and who was the author of Der Judenstaat?

*  Should we go back to 12th century wherein one person spoke of the land for Bn'ei Israel?

*   Should we see this from Joshua's point of view when Jews killed all the Moabites, Hittitites, Canaanites and razed their houses and captured their women and put to sword all of their men?

*  Should we see it from the microscopic view of deliberate swelling of number of people who were allegedly consumed in crematoriums and taken as 6 million or should we say that they slipped to Palestine and to other western countries.

*  Should we speak of the figures of the population of Jews, Christians and Moslems residing during 1917/1918 announcement Balfour Declaration( Jews 60,000, Christians 66,000 and Moslems 512,000)

*  Should we say that the Sephardic Jews had cordial relations with Christians and Moslems and only white Eastern Jewry like Jabotinsky and Oblog, started to have fits by looking at local Arab population.

*  Should we tell you how the Jabotinskies, ardent supporters of Zionist Movement started to preach hate and taught the local jews to fire a gun

*  Should we tell you that Theodore Herzl actually wanted a home land in Uganda.

*  Should we tell you the fact that the Terrorists of yester years are now acting like "statesman" who were wanted by British for blowing up of railroad tracks and military convoys and King David Hotel and those who were forcefully removed from homes are known not as refugees but as "Terrorists".

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2006 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Iman, first of all you should stop spamming cheap Arab propaganda.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-5-2006 07:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 29-5-2006 02:11 PM
Don't worry Nick, we Christians overwhelmingly support Zionism. We know who the land belongs to and the injustice these Muslims have exacted on Jews. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Facts of the day.

Talmud Attacks Christians and Christian Books
http://www.samliquidation.com/talmud.htm
Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Dr. Israel Shahak of Hebrew University reports that the Israelis burned hundreds of New Testament Bibles in occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

So how can Debmey say that Christians OVERWHELMINGLY support Zionism?  What I personally know is that Zionism acts and unleashes terror upon the Moslem world, through proxy of Christian USA and the Christians in return through proxy of the false creation of Israel have unleashed and contained the Jewish dilemma upon the Arab Moslem world by approving the land of Israel in Palestine. So Quranic verse 5:51 bears truth after all.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2006 08:10 PM | Show all posts
How pathetic. First Arab propagandists bring Neturei Karta and prove that Talmud is against Zionism. Now they say that Talmud is against Christianity. LOL.

But one thing Mulims cant deny, that even according their own Koran Holy Land belongs to Jews. Hehe

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 29-5-2006 08:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 29-5-2006 08:10 PM
How pathetic. First Arab propagandists bring Neturei Karta and prove that Talmud is against Zionism. Now they say that Talmud is against Christianity. LOL.

But one thing Mulims cant deny, that e ...

to strive in meeting your holy scriptures on returning to the holy land, the jews killed and displaced millions. is that what torah taught you? what kind of religion teach seizing of others land as a prophecy? you dont fool me...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2006 09:30 PM | Show all posts
these millions exist only in Arab propaganda tales. Israel was desolated place 100 years ago. I brought Britcannica and Mark Twain quotes, pictures. Today in Israel live 10 mliion people both Jews and Arabs.

best wishes,
Nick

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 04:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.501457 second(s), 42 queries .