Lagu MP3 Tema Bola Piala Dunia / Piala Asia / Liga Juara2

[Copy link]
Post time 12-6-2006 11:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by HangPC2 at 9-6-2006 10:57 AM
Dan Lagu Rasmi Piala Dunia 1990 Itali

Queen - We Are The Champion

Queen - We will rock you

Lagu Rasmi Piala Dunia 1998 Perancis

Ricky Martin - The Cup Of Life (aper2 versi)

ni mmg yang paling BEST :love:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-6-2006 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by willy_wonka at 12-6-2006 11:35 AM

ni mmg yang paling BEST :love:

mana-mana lagu baru tak boleh lawan lah  lagu ni..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-6-2006 11:21 AM | Show all posts
Wei letak lah link lagu ni kalau sesiapa ader link yg best2...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2006 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Weiii lagu "ump It" dari Black Eyed Peace tak termasuk ke....aku rasa lagu tu yg sepatutnya jadi lagu rasmi WC taon nih....sesape leh tolong carikan lagu tu....aku suke sgt lagu tu bila ada iklan bola sepak :nerd:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2006 12:00 PM | Show all posts
football mad nation- pop shuvit (feat disagree)

aku baru upload.. enjoy pada sapa yg takde..

[size=-2]Grow old along with me

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-6-2006 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Pak_Jen at 13-6-2006 12:00 PM
football mad nation- pop shuvit (feat disagree)

aku baru upload.. enjoy pada sapa yg takde..

Grow old along with me http://img.photob ...

Terima Kasih  Pak_Jen :tq:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-6-2006 01:12 PM | Show all posts

Toni Braxton flashes her thong panty at the official opening of Adidas World of Football (06/08/06)

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2006 01:15 PM | Show all posts

Toni Braxton performs with Il Divo at the opening of the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-6-2006 02:34 PM | Show all posts
We're singing for Ing-er-lund!

It's one of the most important decision the FA has to make. No. Not whether to keep Sven 'zipped up' long enough to lead England out to World Cup glory but who'll sing the official England World Cup song. This year it's the turn of Oasis-soundalikes Embrace with World At Your Feet.

World Cup songs tend to land somewhere between the toe-curlingly embarrassing and the sadly misguided. We haven't heard Embrace's effort yet but can it really top New Order's 1990 England anthem World In Motion, generally regarded as the best England footy anthem ever?

Below we look back at the best and worst England theme tunes ever..

Three Lions
It may have been the 1998 unofficial England World Cup song but the Lightning Seeds collaboration with
comedians Frank Skinner and David Baddiel fulfilled the first rule of footy anthems. The ability to be able
to sing it on the terraces. You can't resist lifting your arms as soon you hear the swelling chorus.."Three
Lions on a shirt. Jules Rimet's still gleaming." And then there's the oft forgotten genius lyric: "We can dance
Nobby's dance/We could dance it in France." Quite.

Vindaloo
Fat Les' Vindaloo, also out in 1998, was childishly simple in its construction, consisting of a mind-numbingly repetitive chorus of "nah-nah-nah" and the nursery rhyme lyric: "Me and me mum and me dad and me Gran/We're off to Waterloo/And a bucket of Vindaloo." It was another monumentally catchy track that was also simple enough to be sung by fans after some serious matchday pint-sinking.

World In Motion
Undoubtedly the most credible footy anthem of all time, New Order's World In Motion changed the genre when it
became England's official 1990 Word Cup tune. Perhaps taking note of John Barnes' involvement in Liverpool's Anfield Rap two years earlier, Barney Sumner and the New Order lads restricted the England players to backing vocals and Barnesy (the Anfield Eminem), to a one-minute, shoe-horned-in rap. "Catch me if you ca-aan/Cos' I'm the England ma-aan/And what you're looking aa-t/Is the master pla-aan."
The first England footy song of genuine musical quality. Sadly Barnesy's career as a gangsta rapper came to a shuddering halt shortly afterwards when he lost out in an MC rhyme battle with Hoddle and Waddle.

Nessun Dorma
The 1990 World Cup was also host to one of the most popular and unlikely footy anthems, Nessun Dorma by the singing waste disposal unit, Luciano Pavarotti. It was the BBC's theme tune for the finals and Pav's soaring vocals seemed to be the perfect backdrop to Gazza's tears...

Eat My Goal
Despite their unsavoury band name, Collapsed Lung's novelty tune started life as the theme song to a Coca-Cola advert but proved to have legs after it was adopted by countless footy TV shows. The lyrics were particularly thought provoking: "I know you got soul, I know you can eat my goal." Quite. Innocent, harmless fun, unlike say, Roy Keane.

This Time (We'll Get It Right) - England World Cup Squad
It was the summer of 1982 and an England squad in tank-tops, moustaches and mullets, led by Kevin Keegan, crashed out of the tournament in the first round. "This time, more than any other time," they, er, didn't get it right. They did cause several footy fans to sprout perms though...

Top Of The World - Echo And The Bunnymen/Spice Girls
This was the official England World Cup song of 1998 making a bizarre pairing of surly scouse Bunnyman Ian McCulloch and the girlpower quintet. Despite the Spice Girls' fame, the song sank without trace. The tortuous lyrics may have been a factor: "In streets all over the nation/Are goals we painted on the walls/ Where all our hopes and expectations/Are the world inside a ball." Mmm..

We're On The Ball - Ant & Dec
Ant and Dec's We're On The Ball was released to coincide with the 2002 World Cup - which England lost because goalie David Seaman actually took his eye off the ball at the crucial moment of Ronaldinho's curling free kick. Ironic really...

saper kat sini ader link lagu ni sila letak yer....

[ Last edited by  HangPC2 at 14-6-2006 02:37 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2006 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by carrim7 at 10-6-2006 02:57 AM
aku inagt opening nih ader shakira...skali tk der ler...sgt sedey:cry::cry:

hopefully shakira perform masa penutup nanti ler - :love:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2006 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by raven at 14-6-2006 03:31 PM

hopefully shakira perform masa penutup nanti ler - :love:

kalau ada Shakira

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2006 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by HangPC2 at 14-6-2006 02:34 PM
We're singing for Ing-er-lund!

It's one of the most important decision the FA has to make. No. Not whether to keep Sven 'zipped up' long enough to lead England out to World Cup glory but who'll  ...

masa tahun 1998 selalu dengar dekat rado lagu ini

Vindaloo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-6-2006 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by atan at 14-6-2006 03:58 PM

kalau ada Shakira

ishh shakira memang ratu gelek...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2006 06:32 PM | Show all posts
perghh... goyang gerudi gak minah ni... :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2006 06:38 PM | Show all posts
oh yerr..aku nak tanya korang arr..korang tau tak iklan bola maxis kalo tak silap aku..yg mula2 ader bunyi org main gitar kapo..lepas tuh ader tulis2 "football makes you feel young again,football helps you teach,bla bla bla"..lepas tuh ader plak suara mcm penyanyi band coldplay tuh kat background..and ntah aku dgr mcm suara kanak2 afrika sebut ramai2 ntah aper ayat dia..tak paham aku..:lol

emm..korang tau tak saper nyer lagu tuh?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2006 06:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shadowmoon at 14-6-2006 06:38 PM
oh yerr..aku nak tanya korang arr..korang tau tak iklan bola maxis kalo tak silap aku..yg mula2 ader bunyi org main gitar kapo..lepas tuh ader tulis2 "football makes you feel young again,footb ...

ooo.. yg tuu..

tak tau...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2006 02:33 AM | Show all posts
erk, sapa tau tajuk lagu (takde org nyanyi) masa WC98 yg tunjuk org2 dari setiap negara. ada dari scotland, korea, brazil, etc.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2006 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by junkredish at 15-6-2006 02:33 AM
erk, sapa tau tajuk lagu (takde org nyanyi) masa WC98 yg tunjuk org2 dari setiap negara. ada dari scotland, korea, brazil, etc.

lagu Themes macam kat Samba Kick NTV7

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2006 07:03 PM | Show all posts

Reply #58 HangPC2's post

yup, betul lagu tu. apa nama dia ? ada sapa2 leh upload kan?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-6-2006 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by junkredish at 15-6-2006 07:03 PM
yup, betul lagu tu. apa nama dia ? ada sapa2 leh upload kan?

nanti aku upload kan...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.582099 second(s), 41 queries .