Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: errasazza

Jerry Yan F4

[Copy link]
Post time 12-1-2010 04:42 PM | Show all posts
1399# skymania

yg paling penting leh rewatch berapa kali aku suka kat scene tertentu...ahakss....hik3
sajer nak menajamkan pemandangan ha3
nyampuk Post at 12-1-2010 16:17

rugi lah kalo nk tgk kena beli cd ..emm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-1-2010 08:59 PM | Show all posts
1399# skymania

yg paling penting leh rewatch berapa kali aku suka kat scene tertentu...ahakss....hik3
sajer nak menajamkan pemandangan ha3
nyampuk Post at 12-1-2010 16:17

penting tuk lebey pemahaman n menghayati drama nih nanti...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2010 09:43 AM | Show all posts
1401# limau

takper nanti ada jer yg rajin wat streaming citer nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2010 09:55 AM | Show all posts
1401# limau

takper nanti ada jer yg rajin wat streaming citer nih...
nyampuk Post at 13-1-2010 09:43

harap cm tulaa

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2010 10:33 AM | Show all posts
cter ni dah start tyg kt taiwan ker belum...
slalunya korang download tdrama kt mana ye...
kt aja2 ada x...
kalo tgk streaming sure xde cut part kissu2 nih kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2010 10:45 AM | Show all posts
cter ni dah start tyg kt taiwan ker belum...
slalunya korang download tdrama kt mana ye...
kt aja2 ada x...
kalo tgk streaming sure xde cut part kissu2 nih kan?
cmf_derose83 Post at 13-1-2010 10:33

on 24 January 2010 via CTV and GTV
8TV starting Jan 30, every Saturday at 6:30pm
emm tak pasti kena rajin check lah...kemungkinan besar aku rasa adalah kat aja2 tuh
biasanya xde cut....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-1-2010 02:25 PM | Show all posts
x saba nk tunggu 30 jan ~~

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 09:06 AM | Show all posts
NEWS (1)
source : Sina news.com
Date: 19/1/2010

Translation by shyun_y@ http://asianfanatics.net

Jerry Yan, Ella Pretends to Wed, Presents Wedding Cookies to Brother Fei for Big Red Packet
Jerry Yan Chatty during Show, Zhang Fei, “He is not as difficult to interview as imagined.”
Ella looked very feminine in high heels, and Jerry praised her sexiness which makes him shy.

Jerry and Ella was at Zhang Fei’s [Big Brother Show] to promote fortheir new idol drama for CTV and GTV – [Down With Love]. Both of thempresented Brother Fei with their wedding cookies and informed him oftheir upcoming “wedding”. Ella joked, “We are getting married tomorrow,and divorced the day after. Therefore this is a con wedding, so BroFei, please remember to give us a big red packet!” When the media triedto make Jerry and Ella kissed on the spot, Jerry tactfully and wittilyreplied, “I shall invite Bro Fei to give Ella a kiss!” When Jerry gotchatty on the show, Zhang Fei shared that “he (Jerry) is not asdifficult to interview as imagined!” On the day of recording, Ella andJerry arrived dressed in checkered outfits, though they did not makeprior arrangement to do so. Ella was even wearing a pair offeminine-looking high heels. She explained, “I’m not used to dressingup so femininely, but for the sake of not letting Jerry feel that he isgoing to wed a boy, I’ve decided to come in high heels.” MeanwhileJerry praised Ella is very sexy and her alluring figure would make himfeel shy.

This is the first time Jerry is recording for BroFei’s show to promote his drama, and Bro Fei pretended to mind andsaid, “My show has been waiting for you since 7, 8 years ago. Youshould have popped by during [The Hospital]!” Jerry then added, “I amvery angry myself too!” When asked by the media on his rumours with LinChiling and if he has watched movies recently, Jerry replied, “Actuallythe movie is quite nice.” Undeterred, the media continued to press himfor an answer, “Who would you choose between Ella and Lin Chilingthen!” Hearing this, Ella immediately responded, “Hey, is this questionmeant to make me look bad!” Hearing this, Jerry said comically, “Thenlet me help you smash their microphones!” With their quick-wittedexchanges, Jerry and Ella successfully overcome the sensitive topic.

Whilefilming, Zhang Fei told Jerry out-rightly, “This is the first time, asa host, I’ve been restricted to ask certain questions. I feel somiserable.” Jerry quickly replied, “Bro Fei should be able to askanything because Bro Fei is a real man!” Hearing this, Bro Feiimmediately asked the crew members to prepare questions related torumoured romances and Jerry said funnily, “Thus, the next segment isreserved for Ella.” Subsequently he pretended to walk away, but Ellaheld onto him firmly, making the whole scene totally hilariously. Whenplaying the “Kou Shi Xin Fei” (lit transl: Saying one thing, butmeaning another) game, Zhang Fei asked Ella if she is the one with themost rumoured romances in S.H.E. In response, Ella denied and Jerryhelped her by adding, “This only goes to show how attractive she is!For instance, I am not even in the line to be rumoured with her.” Next,Zhang Fei went a step further to list down Ella’s rumoured boyfriends,and Ella immediately seized the hand-card away from him to stop himfrom talking. When the topic turned to Jerry, Bro Fei asked Ella, “IsJerry unhappy to be asked questions concerning Lin Chiling?” Ellareplied, “Yes!” Upon hearing this, Jerry joked again, “She once told meshe likes hairy men (refers to Bro Fei).” Upon hearing this, Bro Feiwas overjoyed. When Jerry got chatty, even Zhang Fei has to admit, “Heis not how we perceived him to be, someone who barely talks!Interviewing him is not difficult, and he is actually quite eloquent.”

Duringthe programme, Jerry’s car for 20 years also became a discussion topic.Jerry said, “During the post-filming celebration dinner, Xiao Xiao Binactually ran up to me and asked why I am still driving the old car.” Heshared that this car was purchased with his earnings from the earlydays of modeling and has many endearing memories. He could not bear tochange it and also would not feel as much heartache if it was knockedinto. “There was once my car was bumped by another person. But I darenot alight as I was worried I might be recognized!” Meanwhile Zhang Feishared that he has driven the same car for 14 years and could empathizewith his feelings. Then both of them joked that they could exchangetheir cars with each other.

When playing the psychologicalgames, Jerry and Ella played “Hei Bai Pei”. For the first time, both ofthem chose the left direction. To this, the psychologist Gao Zu Ningexplained that both of them are like little rabbits in their hearts andwould be child-like before the ones they love. Next when they played“Bang Da Lao Hu Ji Chi Chong” (lit transl: Club hitting Tiger, Chickeneating Worm), a game to gauge the probability of who might get marriedin a flash or in haste. Jerry chose “Club” and “Worm”. This wasinterpreted as he would probably not get married in haste, but with apossibility of doing so because of his loved one. When asked aboutthis, Jerry revealed that he has never given thought to it in the past,but nothing is impossible now. On the other hand, Ella chose “Club” and“Chicken”, which was interpreted as a high probability of gettingmarried in a flash, and with a “subconscious sadistic” trait.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2010 09:07 AM | Show all posts
LIMAU TGK2 ELLA DAH KURUS..CUTE JUGAK LAA..KALO RAMBAUT PANJANG OK GAK..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 09:08 AM | Show all posts
News (2)
source : epochtimes.com
Date: 19/1/2010

Translation by shyun_y@ http://asianfanatics.net

(News is more or less the same. So will only translate the photo captions)

Jerryand Ella presented wedding cookies to Bro Fei to announce theirwedding. Ella joked, “We are getting married tomorrow, and divorced theday after. Therefore this is a con wedding, so Bro Fei, please rememberto give us a big red packet!”

Ella came specially in high heels and she said, “I’m not used todressing up so femininely, but for the sake of not letting Jerry feelthat he is going to wed a boy, I’ve decided to come in high heels.”Everyone burst into laughter hearing it.

~~ End of Translation ~~

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 09:21 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 09:26 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Da Ge Da (Big Brother) show ~ Jan 19,2010

video 1
credit to may0224

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPW_6T19FQE

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 09:30 AM | Show all posts
1409# limau

a'aa lg pon penatkan shooting... dgn cuaca yg panas terik...

tp memang manja gilos ella ngan jerry....jelous nih ha3

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 10:04 AM | Show all posts
1409# limau

a'aa lg pon penatkan shooting... dgn cuaca yg panas terik...

tp memang manja gilos ella ngan jerry....jelous nih ha3
nyampuk Post at 20-1-2010 09:30

alah aku pon jeloussss aaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 10:13 AM | Show all posts
LIMAU TGK2 ELLA DAH KURUS..CUTE JUGAK LAA..KALO RAMBAUT PANJANG OK GAK..
limau Post at 20-1-2010 09:07

jarang tgk ella berambut panjang...ntah2 sepanjang masa berambut pendek kut...lagipun sesuai ngan bentuk muka dia...jerry tetap gorjes!!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2010 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Singapore U Channel
credit to YvonnenJerry @ jerrys harbor
Source: http://u.mediacorptv.sg/programmesdetail.aspx?iid=MDC100119-0000103

Down With Love
Premiere : Feb 6, 2010 every Saturday, 9:30p ...
nyampuk Post at 20-1-2010 09:26

amboi mesranya drg berdua nih~jerry xde plak malu2 kucing

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 10:37 AM | Show all posts
alah aku pon jeloussss aaaa
limau Post at 20-1-2010 10:04

kalo ko tgk kat sini lg lah...adehhhhh tp jerry memang leh layan tul si ella nih....jealoussssssssnyer...

DWL Full BTS ~ Jan 17,2010
uploaded by gar0922

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9vCiArHsXw

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULDOs48Ow2s

part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XSZEdkJmpY

part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlQg_HrQykg

part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18j9dtEzxnM

part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRTkWgTeKzo

part 7 (final part)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Xt-0E4L2o

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 10:41 AM | Show all posts
amboi mesranya drg berdua nih~jerry xde plak malu2 kucing
cmf_derose83 Post at 20-1-2010 10:14

arrrkkk jelessssssssssssssss nih...nanti ko ella hik3

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 11:44 AM | Show all posts
huhu..jerry nie...baik layan aku nie..huhu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 12:09 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.128895 second(s), 41 queries .