ADVERTISEMENT

Author: barney50

IMPERFECT GOD/BRAHMAN/ALLAH/JEHOVA

[Copy link]
Post time 8-7-2006 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 8-7-2006 05:33 PM

i like the name jaswani....sound like kaur

yeah? lol:lol
looks like i've found two person who don't know how to read and spell...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-7-2006 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 8-7-2006 05:30 PM
jaswani,

Others could read but what is bugging you?

the way u arrange it
i don't know why but kenkidd ways of writing looks neater..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-7-2006 05:47 PM | Show all posts
jaswani,

That is my way and KENNKID has his.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2006 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 8-7-2006 05:47 PM
jaswani,

That is my way and KENNKID has his.

looks like u've got worse taste than him? lol:lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-7-2006 06:12 PM | Show all posts
jaswani,
Well, thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2006 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 8-7-2006 06:12 PM
jaswani,
Well, thank you.

u're welcome..
oopsss, u're not talking to me isn't it?
that's call low level minded tactics..
using personal attack when u can't answer my challenges... lol:lol

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 9-7-2006 07:54 PM | Show all posts
jaswani,

Did I attack you? Please show me where I have attacked you? You made your point and I thank you for that. But in no way did I attack you. I hope you understand what I had said.

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2006 06:27 AM | Show all posts
muslims dont attack unless provoked. look around you the only countries that goes and annihilate or colonise others are christians countries. from the creation of christianity, it has always been attacking others however very, very good at avoiding responsibilities.

africa - all the countries in africa have been at one time colonised and terrorised by the western and european powers (christian dominated countries). millions are killed. lands trawled until there's nothing there now except famine. AIDS is rampant and still they do not give in to lower the cost of medicine. yes, it was in the news but just for propaganda. and when the country does not follow big brothers way, sanction them like libya, zimbabwe, nigeria. how long was apartheid until s africa gain independence? why the christian countries keeps quiet?

europe - bosnia, albania, checnya - if us, uk are true to their words and not biased, why no involvement? but when islamic spain  and turkey were destroyed, millions of muslims died and nobody from vatican assist.

ww2 = started by a christian dictator and supported by vatican. but now every christian is claiming that hitker is a muslim.

israel - need i say more. they can even round up a country;s elected reps and still get a way with it.  the last i heard is that 22 died. isnt it stupid that israel can use their forces to get back the one soldier but palestine cant get their soldiers back. whay the double standard.

all because they are muslims and not christians.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-7-2006 09:31 AM | Show all posts
bob,

Did, Afghnaistan, Persia and India attacked  Mecca or Islam? Read the history of these countries and learn how Muslims invaded them.

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2006 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 10-7-2006 09:31 AM
bob,

Did, Afghnaistan, Persia and India attacked  Mecca or Islam? Read the history of these countries and learn how Muslims invaded them.

Hi Barney, if one were to read the histories of these countries one will also find that Afghanistan was also invaded by a series of other people, first the Aryans, then Persians, the Greeks and the Macedonians, then only the Arabs the Turks and lastly the Mongols.

Persia was first invaded by the Aryans, the Macedonians, the Greeks, Turks and also Mongols.  India was invaded by the Greeks, the Pathians, Kushans etc first.

If we want to talk about how Muslims invaded them without provocation, then we must also talk about how the Aryans etc invaded them as well before the Muslims came, without any provocation as well which I think in this context is only fair.

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2006 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 10-7-2006 09:31 AM
bob,

hi barney, i think we have talked about this earlier and i have repeatedly told you that those conquerors did not conquer in the name of islam. unlike what the middle ages church asked of the kings and warriors to do. as far as afghan, persia and india, how do they get to be there? who have they conquered or do they sprang onto the areas from nowhere (like mushrooms)?

the war that was/is not religion-linked are among others, north/south korea. internal timor-leste, rwanda etc.. even the muslims which was governing india for a very long time was kicked out of india. yet barney keep on blaming the muslim in india.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2006 02:56 PM | Show all posts
bob,

Do you know Malayan history? Surely you should as it was thought in schools but the Malayan history now is different from the history I studied in the 60's. As for Indian history you wouldnot know because that is not being though as per incident by our education method. Can you understand why? Are you telling me the Indians invited the moguls to rule India? Are you telling me the Hindus aske the Muslims to demolish Hindu temples and replace them with Mosque? Please study world histrory specialy Muslim invasion of India, otherwise you will not know what transpired where.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2006 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50  
That is what Islam says not any other. Apostate is leaving a path and seeking another and is not a crime like murder and robbery. Which would GOD prefer apostate or murder and robbery?

Apostacy in Islam means deserting and abandoning the true path to God.

That is what you think becuase you were not and Indian and your forefathers were not Hindus to realize the atrocities commited by Muslim invaders as we now termed Penceroboh

The Indian Muslims are not complaining. They are in fact very thankful that their ancestors have  abandoned idolatry and found the true path. The forefathers of the Malays were Hindus too. Their experience is not the same as the experience of Hindus in India.

I'm not talking about the war of the 20th century but the war declared by early Muslims against non Muslim countries.  

Yeah, you抮e always talking about India, especially. You have to try and learn from history.

揟he impact of the invaders from the north-west and of Islam on India had been considerable. It had pointed out and shone up the abuses that had crept into Hindu society - the petrification of caste, untouchability, exclusiveness carried to fantastic lengths. The idea of the brotherhood of Islam and the theoretical equality of its adherents made a powerful appeal especially to those in the Hindu fold who were denied any semblance of equal treatment.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 10-7-2006 02:56 PM
bob,

Do you know Malayan history? Surely you should as it was thought in schools but the Malayan history now is different from the history I studied in the 60's. As for Indian history you wouldn ...

I don't think that is correct.  Islam was already in India before the Monguls came.  The Monguls fought a Muslim Delhi Sultan for the seat.  

http://www.hindubooks.org/sudhee ... _history/islam.html

"Many of us do not know that Islam first came into India in the province of Kerala during the lifetime of Prophet Mohammed itself. Prophet Mohammed is said to have sent messengers to the Roman (Byzantine) Emperor Heraclius, the Sassanian (Persian) Emperors Chosroes (Khushrau Parvez) and Yazdgard, and to the Kings of China and Kerala (in South India). While the Sassanian and Roman Emperors rejected the Prophet's messengers and insulted them; the Kings of China and Kerala are said to have received the messengers with great courtesy."

- King Cheraman of Kerala Voluntarily Converts to Islam in the 7th Century.
- The Peoples of Lakshadweep and Calicut Voluntarily Accept Islam

http://www.boloji.com/history/002.htm

Islamization

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2006 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 10-7-2006 04:50 PM

I don't think that is correct.  Islam was already in India before the Monguls came.  The Monguls fought a Muslim Delhi Sultan for the seat.  

http://www.hindubooks.org/sudheer_birodkar/hindu ...

Another good research Rosie..Thanks...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 06:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 10-7-2006 06:19 PM

Another good research Rosie..Thanks...

Thanks.  My favourite pastime is reading on ancient histories.  Coincidently, just finished reading about Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-7-2006 07:23 AM | Show all posts
CORRECTION

In reply to KENNKID:

1. 1.Apostacy in Islam means deserting and abandoning the true path to God.
Copy the Code

So, GOD in Islam forgives rapist, murderes, cheats and thiefs but would not forgive apostacy, is that what you mean?

1. 2.The Indian Muslims are not complaining. They are in fact very thankful that their ancestors have  abandoned idolatry and found the true path. The forefathers of the Malays were Hindus too. Their experience is not the same as the experience of Hindus in India.
Copy the Code

Are they? You are positive about it uh!..? Well, if that is the case how come so many Indian Muslims are leaving Islam in India? Sharuk Khan is a good example. Play back singer Mano[whose real name is Mohammed Kutty] is a murtad and actrees Kushboo a Bobbay walla who married a Hindu director is a murtad. These are a few to name but many thousands who have realized that it was not their birth right but forced converstion of their ancesstors that made them to be Muslims have left Islam. Go to north and you'll find a greater number who have left Islam.

[code]3.Yeah, you抮e always talking about India, especially. You have to try and learn from history.

Yes, I have to talk about India because the truth lies there and not else where.

[code]揟he impact of the invaders from the north-west and of Islam on India had been considerable. It had pointed out and shone up the abuses that had crept into Hindu society - the petrification of caste, untouchability, exclusiveness carried to fantastic lengths. The idea of the brotherhood of Islam and the theoretical equality of its adherents made a powerful appeal especially to those in the Hindu fold who were denied any semblance of equal treatment.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2006 08:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 12-7-2006 07:23 AM
CORRECTION

In reply to KENNKID:

1.Apostacy in Islam means deserting and abandoning the true path to God.

So, GOD in Islam forgives rapist, murderes, cheats and thiefs but would not forgive ...

Barney,

Before I respond, pls delete #77 if you no longer wish it to be there as it is confusing me.

Just click 'edit' and tick 'delete this post' >> submit..  

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2006 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 7/11/06 04:18 PM

Barney,

Before I respond, pls delete #77 if you no longer wish it to be there as it is confusing me.

Just click 'edit' and tick 'delete this post' >> submit..   

Done.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2006 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 12-7-2006 08:23 AM

Done.

Thanks BD

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 10:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073720 second(s), 46 queries .