CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: barney50

IMPERFECT GOD/BRAHMAN/ALLAH/JEHOVA

[Copy link]
Post time 14-7-2006 02:55 PM | Show all posts
I am not a Muslim, never was. I am dismayed by the plight of the Muslims in this increasingly unipolar world. Soon, it will be them and you. Muslims and non-Muslims. And guess who is winning? You need to address the flaws that are hampering your progress, which, like I said, either stem from the religion or the intepretation of the religion. Malaysia is not a yardstick as we are a multiracial, multireligion country where the constitution is above the syariah laws. I am referring to the countries in the ME.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 14-7-2006 03:00 PM | Show all posts
You need to address the flaws that are hampering your progress, which, like I said, either stem from the religion or the intepretation of the religion.
----
What if the cause has absolutely nothing to do with religion or the intepretation of the religion by the Muslims?  Let's say the cause has absolutely something to do with the how the outsiders (mis)interprete the religion?  Can you offer a solution?

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 14-7-2006 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by reinloch at 14-7-2006 02:55 PM
I am not a Muslim, never was. I am dismayed by the plight of the Muslims in this increasingly unipolar world. Soon, it will be them and you. Muslims and non-Muslims. And guess who is winning? You n ...

You seem to be able to  only speak one language man, where 'winning' is equivalent to the 'victory' of brutes

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 14-7-2006 03:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 14-7-2006 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Somehow, I agreed with our former PM, Tun M, saying that all islamic nations should join force to build own high tech warfares to protect themselves from the increasing discrimination, aggression of non-muslims against muslim.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 14-7-2006 03:06 PM
Somehow, I agreed with our former PM, Tun M, saying that all islamic nations should join force to build own high tech warfares to protect themselves from the increasing discrimination, aggression o ...

Ah, but you forget you see, Muslim and other nations are not allowed to have those, only Israel and the US.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 14-7-2006 03:06 PM
Somehow, I agreed with our former PM, Tun M, saying that all islamic nations should join force to build own high tech warfares to protect themselves from the increasing discrimination, aggression o ...

That's what the OIC should be doing instead of just talking. The Arabs need some education from us.  They have done quite a lot to mar the name of Islam which does not belong to them alone.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-7-2006 03:39 PM | Show all posts
Rosie, KENNKID,

On the one hand, the superpower and cronies make sure that their grasp on world wealth and nuclear tech know-hows shouldn't fall to the Islamic nations.

And among the OIC nations, unified actions to get things going is still  far farrrr awayyyyyy

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 14-7-2006 03:39 PM
Rosie, KENNKID,

On the one hand, the superpower and cronies make sure that their grasp on world wealth and nuclear tech know-hows shouldn't fall to the Islamic nations.

And among the OIC nati ...

Yes, but it has to start somewhere... The problem is we have Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, whose leaders are not much different from their western allies.. (or rather, in the pockets of their western allies)

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 14-7-2006 03:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2006 03:48 PM | Show all posts
The OIC needs a strong leadership with vision

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 03:49 PM | Show all posts
OIC needs to get rid of the term "lip-service" in their vocabulary.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 14-7-2006 03:48 PM
The OIC needs a strong leadership with vision  

or another organization should be set up to teach OIC how to do business..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 14-7-2006 03:51 PM

or another organization should be set up to teach OIC how to do business..

Oh No!  We have too many already, OIC, NAM, ASEAN, UN etc

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 14-7-2006 03:52 PM

Oh No!  We have too many already, OIC, NAM, ASEAN, UN etc

No, I'm talking among Muslims

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 03:57 PM | Show all posts
You really think it'll work bro considering that this new organisation will have committee from the same people/nation?  They will all have to report back to their leader.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-7-2006 04:05 PM | Show all posts
[code] responded by KENNKID:Whether those people who claim to and who you people call  慾ihadists

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Tun M is the right person to head a new organization ( he is respected for his wisdom by many M-Es) , but just look at our own internal conflict here, I mean the current political situation in Malaysia...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2006 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 14-7-2006 04:09 PM
Tun M is the right person to head a new organization ( he is respected for his wisdom by many M-Es) , but just look at our own internal conflict here, I mean the current political situation in Mala ...

Is there a conflict? Is Dr M also involved in it?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-7-2006 04:33 PM | Show all posts
  1. God is not subjected to the number of believers  neither is He dependent on the number of believers. For example:  Two  billion people worship cows, 2 billion people worship a human being and 1 billion people  worship the True Creator. Does that make cow & human being  the true Creator?

2. Even if there are no believers left Allah is still the True Creator
Copy the Code

O.K since you are going in that direction let me ask you this, what makes you pretty sure that you are worshiping GOD and not some other spirit. What really makes you sure? You may think in your hear that it is GOD  butmay be it is not but a spirit of soem kind. GOD had said the devil to can impersonate me so did you for one second stop to think it could be the devil that disguised it self as GOD and pretended to be the angel gabriel too. Have youthought of that for a moment. Please use your loigic and stop talking nonsence like a stuburn child refusing to believe that the bitter medicine would cure his sickness. I know of learened Musims who had agreed with me but you seem ot think you know all. That is pathetic.

1. Your racist sentiment & arrogance  is too thick. Very hard to cure Barney, unless you want to.
Copy the Code

Same with you friend. Unless you want to.

1. Only God knows and decides and you are not God. Yes, truth can be found in many others, but not the whole truth.
Copy the Code

Yes, my friend, only GOD knows and I know GOD is in me and all. The whole truth is in all but some refuse to accept it because of their ego and stuburn behaviour and that would make them blind and ignorant to the truth. I feel sorry for such people.

1. If he really knows Islam he would certainly love Islam. But he prefers to gloat, just like you prefer to glee
Copy the Code

He knows Islam in his tip of his fingures and that worries many Muslims. So the only thing they can do to him is call him a lunatic like the one who declared openly that he is now a Christian [an Afghan Muslim]. I know my friend, you and many others are bias and prejudiced against other religions because Islam could not achieve its goal of converting this whole world as was the dreams of the first caliph of Mecca. So, he decree in the hadith that no Muslims should be allowed to apostate. You see how Arab mind was plotting in the 7th century.

[code] Do you mean 慍omprende

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 14-7-2006 03:00 PM
You need to address the flaws that are hampering your progress, which, like I said, either stem from the religion or the intepretation of the religion.
----
What if the cause has absolutely nothi ...

Do they (the terrorist) not misinterpret Islam when they think strapping explosives on their bodies and then setting them off to take as many "infidel" civilians with them as possible is a ticket for a quick entry to paradise?

Do they (the fundamentalist) not misinterpret Islam when they think the only place for women is at home tending to the children and the whims and fancy of the husband?

Did they (PAS in Kelantan) not misinterpret Islam when they think man and woman are not born equal and thus should be segregated in public places, woman should not work or have high education, etc?

Originally posted by KENNKID at 14-7-2006 03:02 PM

You seem to be able to  only speak one language man, where 'winning' is equivalent to the 'victory' of brutes  

This is what they (Westerners)  think, or are led to think. You need to play this game on the same terms. Either you win or you die. They have no reservations about killing you. How many civilians had died from the latest Zionist adventure? Who are the UN blaming? What are they demanding? What is the OIC saying? Aren't you seeing just how weak you are?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 06:10 PM | Show all posts
Do they (the terrorist) not misinterpret Islam when they think strapping explosives on their bodies and then setting them off to take as many "infidel" civilians with them as possible is a ticket for a quick entry to paradise?

Then, it would be silly for outsiders to take this final as the "actual" Islam when there are possibly millions of others (Muslims) who are against it.

Do they (the fundamentalist) not misinterpret Islam when they think the only place for women is at home tending to the children and the whims and fancy of the husband?

Again, it would be silly for the educated outsiders to take this as the message of Islam when the Quran (which is easily accessible) say differently.

Did they (PAS in Kelantan) not misinterpret Islam when they think man and woman are not born equal and thus should be segregated in public places, woman should not work or have high education, etc?

I do not believe that is their (PAS) reason behind this segregation.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 06:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074401 second(s), 42 queries .