Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: greekgod

The warfare condition in Palestine

[Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 14-7-2006 04:25 PM | Show all posts
And what is Saudi Arabia doing to help the Palestinians?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2006 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 14-7-2006 04:25 PM

The Arabs ? KENNKID.....do u really think they care?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 14-7-2006 04:31 PM

The Arabs ? KENNKID.....do u really think they care?

You see?.. much would have been achieved if they shoulder their responsibilities as Muslims. Yes, they do help financially but not actively helping.. ..just passively..

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 14-7-2006 04:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 14-7-2006 04:40 PM

You see?.. much would have been achieved if they shoulder their responsibilities as Muslims. Yes, they do help financially but not actively helping.. ..just passively..  

I agree...if we decide to unite...but the concept now i believe...to each their own....so who do we have to blame except ourselves. Many things can happen but we refuse to acknowledge that by being united....there are things that can be achieve.

Where are the so called leaders of the muslim world,
kENNKID....where are they?

sorry...these are just frustration :geram:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 14-7-2006 04:47 PM

Where are the so called leaders of the muslim world,
kENNKID....where are they?

Here's where they are:

were...

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 14-7-2006 05:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 04:56 PM | Show all posts
:setuju:  tu la kan......to ensure their wealth is not disturb.....???????????

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-7-2006 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 14-7-2006 04:56 PM
:setuju:  tu la kan......to ensure their wealth is not disturb.....???????????

Just the leaders (royalties especially)..not the people..who are powerless..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 10:49 PM | Show all posts
I do not understand why Saudi Arabia couldn't stand up as they should be.
But at least by seeing those pictures I can get a little sense.

I could only dream that Palestine were nearby selat melaka, Malaysian and Indonesian Muslim would already occupied Gaza in no time, helping their brother there....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2006 08:32 AM | Show all posts

stay clear of the Holy Land

the smallest piece reserved for the Israelites as promised by God.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 7/14/06 12:25 AM

tell them they're angry with them, perhaps, like the following

from Team America: World Police

Hans Blix: Mr. Il, I was supposed to be allowed to inspect your palace today, but your guards won't let me enter certain areas.

Kim Jong Il: Hans, Hans, Hans! We've been frew this a dozen times. I don't have any weapons of mass destwuction, OK Hans?

Hans Blix: Then let me look around, so I can ease the UN's collective mind. I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you. Let me in, or else.

Kim Jong Il: Or else what?

Hans Blix: Or else we will be very angry with you... and we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 09:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 14-7-2006 10:49 PM
I do not understand why Saudi Arabia couldn't stand up as they should be.
But at least by seeing those pictures I can get a little sense.

I could only dream that Palestine were nearby selat ...

Huhu, you dream. We are in no position to militarily challenge anyone, except maybe Brunei. Nor is Indonesia.

Saudi weapons are supplied by the Americans. They can't be used against the Zionists. Even if they can, Saudis don't have the balls. They don't even have one small enough to let their women drive.

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 15-7-2006 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by reinloch at 15-7-2006 09:01 AM

Huhu, you dream. We are in no position to militarily challenge anyone, except maybe Brunei. Nor is Indonesia.

Saudi weapons are supplied by the Americans. They can't be used against the Zion ...

with intelligent weapons, there comes a source code for the CPU or chips. the chips are controlled by the supplier in this case USA.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 14-7-2006 10:49 PM
I could only dream that Palestine were nearby selat melaka, Malaysian and Indonesian Muslim would already occupied Gaza in no time, helping their brother there....

Dream on dude..

If palestine was in asia no body would give a hoot...

Buddist kill Muslims n vice versa.. example Patani.. Malaysian muslims and the TV media don't give a hoot.
Christians kill Muslims n vice versa.. example bosnia..Malaysian muslims and the TV media don't give a hoot... USA have to stop the christian from killing the muslims.
Hindus kill Muslims n vice versa.. example Khasmir.. Malaysian muslims and the TV media don't give a hoot.
Muslim kill Muslim.. Iran/Iraq, Afganistand, Pakistand, Africa.. Malaysian muslims and the TV media don't give a hoot.

Palestine is a big issue because the Jews are there.. thats all.. if no jews then no muslims cares.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 15-7-2006 12:14 PM

with intelligent weapons, there comes a source code for the CPU or chips. the chips are controlled by the supplier in this case USA.

and according to Dr M.. the Jews are controlling USA and the world by proxy. That means the Jews are controlling the CPU's the Arabs will use to launch their weapons against them..  thats would mean that the misiles launched by the arabs will only strike palestian babies, childrend and women..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 02:00 AM | Show all posts
In one day in Darfur are more killed than in Palestine in 1 year.

http://www.darfurgenocide.org/

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 03:35 AM | Show all posts
Darfur genocide is ok to these malays because its their arabs masters who did the killing, even though the ones being killed are black muslims. They even fund it thru Petronas. They have no morality and no shame so we don't take them seriously.

And they still want to deny they are Arab stooges.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2006 07:01 AM | Show all posts
Debmey and the rest of the christians in this forum are the stooges of the Zionists as we have seen from their previous postings and replies, which have been full of nothing but cowardly bigotry.  I perchanced upon the writing by this partcular evangelist  and I found that this evangelist can at least think straight....His name is John L Bray

"War against the entire Muslim world Christians ignore genocide in the name of supporting Israel CHOOSE LIFE NOT WAR The Land doesn抰 belong to modern day Israel, Christians are called Israel today, not modern day Israel. Much of the war in the world would cease if the cause of much of this war would stop.

The hot-headed radical Muslims in the world hate Israel and also America which officially and financially supports Israel. It would make a big difference if Israel would give the Palestinians back the land they took from them at the war of 1967. [Actually, the Palestinians are not Arabs as such, but are the descendants of the ancient Philistines].

Israel builds its security fence right into the land which belongs to the Palestinians. The constant building of more and more Jewish settlements on the West Bank which was taken from the Palestinians is one of the basic causes of the conflict today.

The world has expressed its disapproval of these actions by Israel.

The land does not belong to Israel. And they are Israelis, not Israelites. The majority of the socalled Jews in Israel are not blood-Jews at all, but are of Khazar gentile origin. God never gave the land to these people, and evangelical Christians all over the world do wrong to teach and preach that these are God抯 chosen people and that God will bless us if we bless them. [Please read my little book on What the Bible Says About Israel if you have not already done so. Afree copy of the book and a monthly news letterd is available from us]. (also free of charge), write to John L. Bray, P.O. Box 90129, Lakeland, FL, 33804

Christians Are the True Israel of God not modern day Israel.

We don抰 see why here or anywhere else Extremist Christians Zola Jerry Falwell and many others teaching fales doctrine Dispensationalism [end-time] belief, a terrorist organization should be allowed to spread its hatred and incitement through the television airwaves.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 07:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 17-7-2006 07:01 AM
The hot-headed radical Muslims in the world hate Israel and also America which officially and financially supports Israel. It would make a big difference if Israel would give the Palestinians back the land they took from them at the war of 1967. [Actually, the Palestinians are not Arabs as such, but are the descendants of the ancient Philistines].

BS.

Why should Israel give away lands they captured in war? Jews won the war.. they should keep the land they captured. Scumbags have any right to say Jews must return back anything to muslims.

Muhammad captured lands that belong to Jew in Medina and he never gave it back to them. so why should Jew return back anything back to Muhammad's followers?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 17-7-2006 07:56 AM

BS.

Why should Israel give away lands they captured in war? Jews won the war.. they should keep the land they captured. Scumbags have any right to say Jews must return back anything to musli ...

The Torah  forbids us to strive for the reunion or possession of the land by any but spiritual means

- Rabbi S. R. Hirsch

Not via our desire did we leave the land of Israel, and not via our power will we come back to the land of Israel.

-  Rabbi S.D. Schneerson

[Zionists] want a state in order to make Jews into heretics.

- Rabbi C. Soloveichik

The Zionists have attacked the center point of Judaism.

-  Rabbi V. Soloveichik

:http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/rabbismain.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 09:02 AM | Show all posts

Keenkid

Jesus loves the Palestinians as per keenkid post above

Jesus loves all (john 3:16)  but many do not love him as God.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-5-2024 08:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.398854 second(s), 42 queries .