CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: greekgod

The warfare condition in Palestine

[Copy link]
Post time 19-7-2006 02:15 PM | Show all posts
thanks somerosie, kennkid, iman.. i need to spend time to read this... jump into conclusion without knowing the background is not a wise move for me... peace for all

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 19-7-2006 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Hi Lost soul, let me know if the links are not working ok.

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 19-7-2006 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Hardproofs from French nationals of the monster/lunatic/robot killer in action.

French MP: France must act: war on Israel!

Multiple direct testimonials from Lebanon are coming from French people residing in South Lebanon, and particularly Tyr, according to which the Israeli army is shooting at first sight on everything that moves, and notably on civilians.

These French saw a helicopter kill a whole family, including the children, by shooting at their minivan on sight and from a few meters afar, as they were fleeing the conflict zone. The church at Rachaya is said to have been destroyed while it was packed with refugees.

According to the same testimonials, the Israeli army would be using fragmentation bombs, and "vacuum packed" bombs that result in destruction by implosion. The bodies then look like totally dislocated puppets, like rag dolls.

http://www.thedissidentfrogman.com/dacha/001593.html

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2006 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wira_melayu at 7/18/06 08:58 AM
This is ridiculous,are you justifying the killing of civillians then?So according to your logic all Israeli must leave Israel because Hezbollah chief have issued a similar warning too.

I think that's a valid point.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2006 05:31 PM | Show all posts

imports from Israel

July 18, 2006 22:47 PM     

Rafidah Denies Her Ministry Responsible For Sugar Shortage

KUALA KANGSAR, July 18 (Bernama) -- International Trade and Industry (Miti) Minister Datuk Seri Rafidah Aziz Tuesday denied that her ministry was responsible for the sugar shortage in the country because it had issued Approved Permits for import of the item or export permits for refiners.

She also denied that local sugar refiners were giving greater emphasis on exports.

"No, there are no permits. There is no export permit either. Now the four local refiners in the country have an excess capacity of 30 percent. If they (refiners) want to import more of expensive raw sugar and mill into sugar for export, we cannot stop them as long as domestic requirements are taken care of.

"Our records show that the refiners produce the number of tonnes that we need. In fact 70 per cent of their combined capacity is more than enough for the domestic market," she told a press conference after holding a meet-the-people session at Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan Tamil Gandhi Memorial, here Tuesday.

Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Minister Datuk Mohd Shafie Apdal said Monday that action against any local sugar refiners for not giving priority to the domestic market must come from Miti because that ministry was responsible for issuing import and export permits to them.

Rafidah said the current sugar shortage in the country was chiefly due to problems in the distribution system, smuggling and wholesalers and retailers who were resorting to hoarding.

She said, according to statistics, the refiners had sold 437,794 metric tonnes of sugar in the domestic market compared to 413,424 metric tons for the same period in 2005.

"Last year domestic sales from these factories was 1.024 million metric tons. So far this year, they have sold 437,794 tons. This means there is no problem from the factories side. They have supplied the wholesalers and retailers.

"The problem now lies with some wholesalers and retailers who we know are hoarding, waiting for the price to go up.

Meanwhile, Rafidah, who is also the Member of Parliament for Kuala Kangsar, denied that Miti had issued permits for importing food items such as milk, fruits and dried fruits from Israel as was alleged by Muar MP Razali Ibrahim Monday.

"Malaysia never imports anything from Israel. No need to make wild allegations. Only certain multinational corporations are given special permission to import high-technology components from that country as they cannot be procured from elsewhere," she said.

-- BERNAMA

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2006 05:35 PM | Show all posts
And......? what does it have to do with this thread the warfare condition in palestine ?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-7-2006 05:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 7/19/06 01:35 AM
And......? what does it have to do with this thread the warfare condition in palestine ?

i would ask the same question.

by the way
ff:
"Malaysia never imports anything from Israel. No need to make wild allegations. Only certain multinational corporations are given special permission to import high-technology components from that country as they cannot be procured from elsewhere," she said.

what tech, which company?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2006 08:20 PM | Show all posts

anti Israel

Originally posted by samerosie at 19-7-2006 05:35 PM

why anti Israel???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-7-2006 08:26 PM | Show all posts
I read on Yahoo news that Israeli also started to hit Christian suburb on the eastern side of the capital, wonder what Israeli admirer (Debmey) would say.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2006 01:15 AM | Show all posts

who are these Christians?

there maybe in name only.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2006 02:57 AM | Show all posts
Today 3 Arabs including 2 children were killed by Hezbollah rocket attack on Nazareth.

Originally posted by kid at 19-7-2006 08:26 PM
I read on Yahoo news that Israeli also started to hit Christian suburb on the eastern side of the capital, wonder what Israeli admirer (Debmey) would say.

Just one track was hit. No casualties. Nothing else was hit in Christian or Sunni areas.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2006 09:29 AM | Show all posts
hi samerosie... i think the links are not working... u have any other links, perhaps? thanks..

nick, i'm sure israel has the warfare technology as advanced as the states. so, if israel decided to terminate hizbollah, why can't they target a specific site, instead of attacking public places... for instance, the market etc..? it just painful to see small kids, especially became the casualties of war...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2006 09:53 AM | Show all posts
PALESTINIAN LOSS OF LAND 1946 -2000

This graphic map of Plaestinan was published in one of the leading newspaper in Europe which I read recently.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2006 10:48 AM | Show all posts
at the end, palestinians are refugees in their own homeland... so this is the war is all about? palestinians wanna retain their land, israel wanna have more land?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2006 11:20 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2006 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by LostSoul at 20-7-2006 10:48 AM
at the end, palestinians are refugees in their own homeland... so this is the war is all about? palestinians wanna retain their land, israel wanna have more land?

The picture is self sufficient as an answer, it shows that Israel indeed stole land and still want more, do you agree with me?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-7-2006 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by LostSoul at 20-7-2006 09:29 AM
nick, i'm sure israel has the warfare technology as advanced as the states. so, if israel decided to terminate hizbollah, why can't they target a specific site, instead of attacking public places... for instance, the market etc..? it just painful to see small kids, especially became the casualties of war...

Hezb is not an army. It is a very little diversant organization. It has no bases, it has no divisions. It consist of little groups that hide in midst of civilian population, fire rockets and sniping. Rockets are also stored in civilian houses.

Originally posted by SICUREZZA at 20-7-2006 09:53 AM
PALESTINIAN LOSS OF LAND 1946 -2000

This graphic map of Plaestinan was published in one of the leading newspaper in Europe which I read recently.  

In 1946 so called Palestinians (this name was invented in 1964) had not any lands. Palestinians never ever had a country or even a limited authonomy. They were nothing but petty Turkish slaves.

Originally posted by LostSoul at 20-7-2006 10:48 AM

Palestinians from Gaza and Hezballons from Lebanon are firing rockets at Israeli towns and villages. Israel wants them to stop doing it. That's all. We dont want any territory.

Hezb's excuse for firing rockets is that Israel helds "Lebanese prisoners". The only Lebanese prisoner in Israel is Samir Quntar, that infiltrated Israel fom Lebanon 20 years ago and killed little girl by smashing her head against the wall. On the other hand Syria helds hundreds of Lebanese political prisoners and Hezb does not care.

all the best,
Nick

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2006 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 7/19/06 10:57 AM
Just one track was hit. No casualties. Nothing else was hit in Christian or Sunni areas.

actually i saw 2 or 3 drilling trucks destroyed by Israeli airforce because they had it confused with rocket launcher trucks, in a Christian neighborhood.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2006 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 20-7-2006 04:15 PM

actually i saw 2 or 3 drilling trucks destroyed by Israeli airforce because they had it confused with rocket launcher trucks, in a Christian neighborhood.

Yes true. Here it is:

As u can see, small rocket was used. Area around was not damaged.

[ Last edited by  Nick_Perelman at 20-7-2006 07:31 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2006 08:20 AM | Show all posts
roket besar ke roket kecik ke roket jugak.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 04:14 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.666834 second(s), 42 queries .