CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

RC, Muslims, Hindus and others. Idols is abomination to God.

[Copy link]
Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 24-7-2006 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Okaylah T8, that is your understanding, SOLELY yours.( Bad mouthing it is about Unitarian)  but not others.

I guess Islam is too complicated for you. So leave it be, no need to say more of what you cant understand.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-7-2006 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 24-7-2006 03:55 PM
Okaylah T8, that is your understanding, SOLELY yours.( Bad mouthing it is about Unitarian)  but not others.

I guess Islam is too complicated for you. So leave it be, no need to say more of what ...

i am not bad mouth anyone rather correct them to TRUE PATH  so that all should come to understanding of THE REAL GOD and not some kind of pagan gods or god is one yet violate Gods commandments and believed in one  god yet still with pagan ritual. all this can cause sins and cursed.

The best is twoness faith which obey God commadments plus believed in Bibical festivals not man made festivals.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 24-7-2006 05:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-7-2006 04:01 PM

i am not bad mouth anyone rather correct them to TRUE PATH  so that all should come to understanding of THE REAL GOD and not some kind of pagan gods or god is one yet violate Gods commandment ...

Twoness.... two gods...cannot decide which one can you?  Pagans will always remain pagans..Two la..three la..same with  those who have thousands.... whats the difference?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2006 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 24-7-2006 05:30 PM

Twoness.... two gods...cannot decide which one can you?  Pagans will always remain pagans..Two la..three la..same with  those who have thousands.... whats the difference?

aiya what so difficult one......towness is  Father and Jesus both God. The supreme almighty God and another Jesus. Simple as that. I worshipped BOTH of them.  three or trinity because they confused that holy spirit is third person where else myself i  believed Holy spirit is comes direct frm Father.

nothing so confuse lah....unlike your faith bowing to an object 5x

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 26-7-2006 01:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-7-2006 10:39 PM

aiya what so difficult one......towness is  Father and Jesus both God. The supreme almighty God and another Jesus. Simple as that. I worshipped BOTH of them.  three or trinity because they co ...

so you have 2 gods. which one created which one? lol.. its a trick question that will shake your conviction of your twoness.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 02:45 AM | Show all posts
yawns.... i think this islam-christian discourse should just end here.. not productive. same themes repeated over and over again, and same peole posting , just under different thread. dont u find it boring?

I love american idol. I worship Zeus the greek god.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-7-2006 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 26-7-2006 01:16 AM

so you have 2 gods. which one created which one? lol.. its a trick question that will shake your conviction of your twoness.

u can visit my topic One God but Two in C&C forum.

nothing is so trick as long as we believed what the Bible says. unlike ur faith says one god but still indirectly bowing to an object.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-7-2006 12:47 PM

u can visit my topic One God but Two in C&C forum.

nothing is so trick as long as we believed what the Bible says. unlike ur faith says one god but still indirectly bowing to an object.

You keep on harping about us bowing to an object - the ka'abah, a building...

But you won't dare say this to the Jews: wailing to an object - a wall

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-7-2006 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 26-7-2006 01:17 PM

You keep on harping about us bowing to an object - the ka'abah, a building...

But you won't dare say this to the Jews: wailing to an object - a wall

http://www.tpgva.ch/tpgva/gecportal/j ...

do they bow to it? do they kiss the black stone?? do they performs ritual like shaving hair . circling  several times??

dont forget, when i pray or bow to God ,  i am also facing wall but am i kissing the wall or circling the wall or saying to myself that is my direction???

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 26-7-2006 01:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 02:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-7-2006 01:33 PM

do they bow to it? do they kiss the black stone?? do they performs ritual like shaving hair . circling  several times??

dont forget, when i pray or bow to God ,  i am also facing wall but am ...

We have always and will always maintain that the Ka'abah is nothing more than a qiblat (a direction)....and we bow to God, in the direction of monotheism, for the Ka'bah is the house where polytheism  has been admonished. If you don't understand that, too bad for you, blame it on your low IQ level

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 26-7-2006 02:26 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2006 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 26-7-2006 02:25 PM

We have always and will always maintain that the Ka'abah is nothing more than a qiblat (a direction)....and we bow to God, in the direction of monotheism, for the Ka'bah is the house where po ...

Good , than I could see the level of iq of many faith who claimed god is one but bowing indirectly to an object, circling several times just like  those pagan used to performs and etc.

Does any one wonder why ur so called prophet Muhammad never give reason why one must circle the kaba?? Why one must kissed the black stone? Why one must shave hair? And etc???

Simple answer to this is; the pagan Arabs kept  those practiced  before islam came, so Muhammad just let them performs those pagan ritual  with the  so called god is one but those pagan ritual is untouched until present day.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-7-2006 03:02 PM

Good , than I could see the level of iq of many faith who claimed god is one but bowing indirectly to an object, circling several times just like  those pagan used to performs and etc.

Doe ...

As long as our intention is not worshipping the Ka'abah but worshipping Allah, then our conscience is clear. Futhermore, pagans are more creative & direct about their idolatry, they carve their objects of worship to look like living creatures and Jesus .  You're worshipping Jesus and he is not God and he never said he was God. I think you better correct yourself because you have a BIG problem. We're ok.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2006 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 26-7-2006 03:09 PM

As long as our intention is not worshipping the Ka'abah but worshipping Allah, then our conscience is clear. Futhermore, pagans are more creative & direct about their idolatry, they carve their objects of worship to look like living creatures and Jesus .  You're worshipping Jesus and he is not God and he never said he was God. I think you better correct yourself because you have a BIG problem. We're ok.

ur intention is looking for direction of worshipped which qilat and  bowing to an object and u got guts to says ur conscience is clear? so weird.

as for Lord Jesus God it all been written in Bible. simple as that.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tickmeoff at 26-7-2006 02:45 AM
yawns.... i think this islam-christian discourse should just end here.. not productive. same themes repeated over and over again, and same peole posting , just under different thread. dont u find i ...

hahaha....finally....someone who speaketh the language......my favourite in the Greek Myth is Prometheus.....the wisest of all. :nerd:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-7-2006 03:02 PM

Doe ...

hahaha.....sometimes u r so funny Truth.8.....let's just say that some one else has a different opinion....for example....we keep on harping about pagans etc.....perhaps WE are all pagans and idol worshippers....why? why do i say that? well if we look at it from a different point of view.....u say Islam worship the Kaabah.....where else for Muslim,  Kaabah is a direction but you insist...fine....christians have the cross....u can explain it however u want to but the cross is still there....a SYMBOL, then we have hindus with their statue of  Lord Murugan and all....also symbolizes their belief and so on and so forth with other religion too.

Therefore....aren't we all the same? You will definitely say NO...because the true teaching is in the bible...you say.....but what I am saying is to read between the lines that no matter what u and I believe in...we believe it is the truth....so does others....so let them, u and I believe in our own beliefs....that there is a GOD....regardless of how u, they or I worship GOD.

Thank you

[ Last edited by  yusmar at 26-7-2006 03:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2006 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 26-7-2006 03:32 PM

hahaha.....sometimes u r so funny Truth.8.....let's just say that some one else has a different opinion....for example....we keep on harping about pagans etc.....perhaps WE are all pagans and ...

i do not carry cross nor worshipped cross. of course u muslims not worshipping the kaba but dont forget u indirectly bowing to it. what u called it??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-7-2006 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-7-2006 03:37 PM

i do not carry cross nor worshipped cross. of course u muslims not worshipping the kaba but dont forget u indirectly bowing to it. what u called it??

i know you do not carry it but in churches....the cross is a symbol.....yes....where jesus was crucified, and there are some christians too who wears the cross sign as locket and all.......its the same thing....Kaabah is the direction where Muslims pray all over the world.....not worshipping it....it is a DIRECTION...simple as that my friend.

[ Last edited by  yusmar at 26-7-2006 03:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-7-2006 03:37 PM

Just bear that in mind. I don't have the kaabah in my mosque or in my house or in my office. Its in Mecca.  Thats why it is a direction. The building  is not in front of me, unless I'm in Mecca. Anyway, a building is but a building and will forever be a building - never can it be my Creator. And I don't bow to the ka'abah... I bow to God, in the direction of Mecca - where the truth was revealed - not in the direction of Rome, not in the direction of Jerusalem, not in the direction India etc etc....and the place in Mecca is where the Kaabah is...and mecca is not my God, neither is the ka'abah  

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 26-7-2006 04:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2006 12:16 AM | Show all posts
i read somewhere that the kiblat was in jerusalem before Allah changes it to Mekah after muhammad had some arguments with the jews for not accepting him as the prophet of god. so muhammad prayed to allah, and allah changes it to Mekah...

errr..... sorry .. but why this god so inconsistent one? hmm.. he sent moses .. he knew moses wouldl fail ( he is all knowing right?), then he sent jesus knowing jesus will fail too .. then he sent muhammad....

can someone explain to me why he cannot just appear himself to clear this doubts once and for all, why want to wait until millions of people died fighting in his name and wait till hari kiamat baru he appear?

I think i will just worship trees at the meantime. at least nobody gets killed in the process:nerd:

[ Last edited by  tickmeoff at 27-7-2006 12:17 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2006 12:33 PM | Show all posts
For true God one should not bow to an object whether stone , images or whatever. Muslims have intention of bowing to an object and come with god is one. That already consider abomination to God.

Leviticus 26

1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Think

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 04:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.239782 second(s), 42 queries .