Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 7775|Reply: 66

Would love to join IDF in fighting against terrorists now

[Copy link]
Post time 24-7-2006 10:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Maybe one day, it will come true for me.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 25-7-2006 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Alah Debmey you talk only.  Nah I've found a IDF website for you to apply, but of course you won't lah.  But first you have to convert to Judaism because they will take you even if you are Chinese but if you are not either Jewish or Israelian, you won't be qualified.  Go go go Debmey, the first Chinese Singaporean Jewish to serve in IDF...

http://www.mahal2000.com/about/join.htm

Anyways, MOD I think this topic should be in Military and Defense board.

[ Last edited by  samerosie at 25-7-2006 10:32 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-7-2006 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Is there a scheme where i can join w/o being judaizer? I'm serious. I read somehwere that there were non Jews who joined the fight of liberation of Israel.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2006 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Stop talking and start walking Debmey.  I've given you the website with all the information and contact details.  Go lah and send in your application.  If you really want to be in IDF even if they reject you, write an appeal letter.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-7-2006 12:28 PM | Show all posts
I did. I was disapointed they take only Jews.
Waiting for their reply.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2006 01:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-7-2006 01:31 PM | Show all posts
wow! great page. I'm trying to find out more abt Sar el but they are in the US.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2006 06:03 PM | Show all posts
being a jew is like being in an exclusive club... u should chnage ur ethnic 1st debmey if u love them so much.. and hope when you are there, you will se ethe truth...  :bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2006 07:28 PM | Show all posts

Christians

are spiritual jews as Jesus is.

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 26-7-2006 01:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 25-7-2006 07:28 PM
are spiritual jews as Jesus is.

deb and 13, know why there are no jewish missionaries? they dont look to you which are not the same standard as them. there is no need to call for others to join their religion as they profess the same attitude as the nazi - the chosen race/religion. you can keep your sideburn, learn hebrew, remember the ot word by word but you will always be the lower caste. but keep on trying..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Yep, even if you are a true blue Jewish, but if you come from the wrong side of the world ie Africa, you are discriminated because you are black.

According to wikipedia, the Black Hebrews are exempted from the mandatory IDF service and found themselves not welcome in Israel.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2006 11:47 AM | Show all posts
No problem sir, we arte born Chinese, we do not want to be Jews or speak Hebrew. We just want to support the war on terror and the Jews will appreciate whatever help we can give them.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 26-7-2006 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-7-2006 11:47 AM
No problem sir, we arte born Chinese, we do not want to be Jews or speak Hebrew. We just want to support the war on terror and the Jews will appreciate whatever help we can give them.

Suddenly you are born Chinese huh Debmey?

You can never tell the truth can you?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2006 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Yes sir, we are Chinese. are you an arab?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-7-2006 12:06 PM
Yes sir, we are Chinese. are you an arab?

Hahaha....you become a Chinese when the situation fits you huh? How many times have you denied you were Chinese?

Anyway I'd like you to read this:

Israelis are often very cruel to the Chinese, too, he adds: "The Chinese workers are weak. Most of them are illiterate. They don't speak Hebrew or English. English wasn't taught in China until recently. So they don't know anything here. They don't know the street names. When they leave the house, they can't always find their way back. They're very afraid of the police and of the Israeli criminals. There are Israelis who see Chinese men on the street and ask them, `Want a job, China?' When the guy gets in the car, they take him to a side street, beat him up and take his money. It happens a lot. They also often knock on the door, say it's the police, barge into the house and steal everything."

But do all Israelis seem like that?

Wang: "Things have become really terrible in the past few years. When I first got here, I didn't know Hebrew and there were a lot of good people who were willing to help me. But not today. A lot of Chinese say that they dream of dying in a terror attack because it would solve all their problems. Then they won't have to endure life here anymore, and their family will receive money from the state. The Chinese in Israel are very miserable."

Wang has helped Chinese workers bold enough to complain about horrid working conditions stand up to their abusive employers. "In Petah Tikva, the employer didn't pay the Chinese workers their wages and he housed them in a small room. The Chinese generally live in industrial areas - in places like Ashdod or Holon. The workers refused to go to work. The boss beat them. One Chinese man was in a cast for three months. They called me and I found them work and apartments in Tel Aviv.

"Chinese workers from Ramle called me to come see the conditions they were living in. Their trailer was full of cockroaches and their bodies were covered in sores because of all the filth. The Chinese here are not always that clean to begin with - they're here alone, without their families, and they have a lot of worries [like] the family back home waiting for money, the police and the mafia that harass them here - so they don't have the time and money to spend on hygiene. It's always a little smelly where they live. But the bosses don't take care of them at all, either."

With two cellphones at the ready, Wang was a one-man aid organization. "Everyone knows my phone numbers and I got calls day and night," he says. "Even though I'm here illegally, I even entered a prison once to bring some Chinese who were being held there their passports."

After two very intensive years of activity, Wang was certain that he was safe, that no one would dare to touch him. His arrest on April 20 surprised him.

"Some police officers had told me not to worry, that if the police knocked on my door, I should open it and go with them and that they would help me afterward. But the officers from the immigration police wouldn't let me speak. They cursed me and wanted to beat me. I asked them how they could treat me that way - I'm a human being, too, not a dog. I have a mother and father just like them. When I helped them, they were my best friends. Now they took me away with just the clothes on my back."

Friends offered to pay bail so he could get out of prison before being deported. He refused because he didn't want to be out on the street, knowing that he was destined for deportation.

"Seven years after I came here from China, I'm going back there with nothing," he says. "All I have are the clothes I'm wearing. Everything I had at home was stolen after I was arrested."

Organizations that work with foreign workers say that Wang refused to become an informant for the immigration police and that's why he was arrested now, after being here illegally for six years and having spent the past two years helping the police and the courts. They all agree that his deportation will be a serious blow to the Chinese workers in the country.

AND THIS IS THE BEST PART OF ALL..   

Poraz: "We aren't about to establish a community of foreign workers here with local leaders. There is no leadership here and there's no need for it either. We have no intention of giving them autonomy and we aren't establishing a state within a state or a Chinese canton where Mandarin is spoken. We don't want them to establish an organized Chinese community, because then what will we tell the Palestinians when they demand the right of return?"

:http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15840

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2006 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Wanna see how malay maids are treated in Saudi arabia?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-7-2006 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-7-2006 12:29 PM
Wanna see how malay maids are treated in Saudi arabia?

No need go so far lah Debmey.  Just look into your own backyard lah, how many Indonesian and Christian Filipino maids are badly treated in Singapore.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2006 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Lets keep it even closer, how about indo maids & workers in msia? Hundreds are killed by msia police every year.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-7-2006 01:00 PM
Lets keep it even closer, how about indo maids & workers in msia? Hundreds are killed by msia police every year.

Anyway, Israelis are racists and everyone knows that

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-7-2006 01:00 PM

Why do you like to make up stories Debmey?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-5-2024 10:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.568489 second(s), 46 queries .