Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4467|Reply: 13

Perang Dunia Pertama

[Copy link]
Post time 26-7-2006 01:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
How It Began
Updated - Saturday, 27 March, 2004

If you are new to the First World War - or are rusty after many years since history class - the reasons for the so-called 'Great War' can be shrouded in confusion.

The Second World War was rather more straightforward: no questions there who did what and who was at fault.

This website contains much material based in and around the events of World War One - but if you are unsure how it began and who did what, well, where to begin?  That's the purpose of this section of the site.

Admittedly the origins of the war remain somewhat controversial even after all these years, but the facts are there.  The articles contained here outline the run-up to the war, who was who, and explain why the assassination of Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand was by no means the sole cause of the conflict, how it was spoiling anyhow.

Having read these primers you will hopefully be in a better position to explore the remainder of the site which despite its size is, of course, still very much in development.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-7-2006 01:40 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Awat hang post preamble website aje?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2006 10:13 AM | Show all posts
Which website is this? I normally tell my students to read the disclaimer before going further with their research. Do they listen? Noooooo..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2006 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by taiaha at 28-7-2006 10:13
Which website is this? I normally tell my students to read the disclaimer before going further with their research. Do they listen? Noooooo..

Well that's students tai...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 11:28 PM | Show all posts

can anybody tell me about the gun of august?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-8-2006 10:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by topeng perak at 31-7-2006 23:28

can anybody tell me about the gun of august?

Guns Of August ialah buku yang menceritakan sejarah Perang Dunia Pertama - untuk bulan pertama peperangan dari pengisytiharan perang hingga permulaan serangan balas Perancis.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2007 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Peperangan dan pertumpahan darah adalah aktiviti yang digemari oleh bangsa Eropah.Sebab tu tak heran la Perang Dunia Pertama dan Perang Dunia Kedua bermula di sana.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2007 09:56 AM | Show all posts

Reply #8 jkkkj's post

Walaupun pemerintah depa sebenarnya sedara-mara (masa zaman pakai kerajaan beraja la)

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2011 11:21 AM | Show all posts
Aku harap kita dapat continue pasal thread ni. ok tak / asal terjadinya perang dunia pertama dan lanjutanya. hehehe. uppppp.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2011 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Aku harap kita dapat continue pasal thread ni. ok tak / asal terjadinya perang dunia pertama dan lan ...
winamp05 Post at 20-9-2011 11:21

mamat yang kene bunuh ni ade kaitan dgn Dato' Muntri Rahman Andak.

Dia kawan baik Dato' Rahman Andak.  Duke Ferdinand ni pernah jadik tetamu Sultan Johor pade tahun 1893 di ketiga2 istananye di Bukit Bintang, Tyersall dan Woodneuk.

Received Datoship dari Sultan Abu Bakar and pernah dihadiahkan beberape bilah keris.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2011 12:21 PM | Show all posts
Lagi lagi lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2011 12:28 PM | Show all posts
kesian dengan nasib Duke Ferdinend kawan baik bapak dia ni.. anaknye Sultan Ibrahim invested heavily mase perang dunia pertama ; he donate 9 bijik warplane.. some say.. 57 bijik... but aku rase 9 bijik tu yg boleh dipercayai.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2019 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Video simulasi bunyi artileri semasa perang dunia pertama, so called "the war that ends all wars".

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 10:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075813 second(s), 47 queries .