Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: barney50

GODLESS RELGION OF GOD

[Copy link]
Post time 4-8-2006 10:38 AM | Show all posts
by vixen   

My post was specifically addressed to Beandiesel,not you.I am not interested in hearing your viewpoint on the matter or having any sort of discussion with you.

I'm in my Atheist-bashing Mode now, thanks to your name-calling friend, faithhealer and a blind moderator. ;)

So whatever nonsense comes out of that atheist-mouth of yours, BACK IT UP. ff:
Or you may crawl into a hole like your friend Faithhealer or hang yourself. I really don't give much damn.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2006 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 8/3/06 06:38 PM
I'm in my Atheist-bashing Mode now, thanks to your name-calling friend, faithhealer and a blind moderator.  

Since when did we promise you we'll read every single post? You have no respect for anybody. So you wanna bring us up to the admin. Guess what, I'll bring you to them too.

[ Last edited by  BeanDiesel at 3-8-2006 06:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 11:06 AM | Show all posts
by BeanDiesel   

Since when did we promise you we'll read every single post? You have no respect for anybody. So you wanna bring us up to the admin. Guess what, I'll bring you to them too.

DO WHATEVER shit YOU WANT. :agr:

I had patience enough with idiots like you to extend of not letting my anger get a best of me and report to you about Faithhealer's name calling and insulting my father on this forum. I didn't even bother about his private attacks using PM which is quite low even for an animal.

What the f$&k you do? Act like a stupid blind retard with a message like - "I cannot see anything other than in my ASS". Even that I was patient enough since I cannot actually expect anything useful from you. ;)

You deducted 6 points from some posts which I made with no apparent problem to it - 12 points all. I was patient again, stating I will not entertain you anymore and take it with Admin.

Now you are coming here, threatening me on the forum. WHO THE F$%K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? It's not enough you screw up Buddhism column with a idiotic work you do as a moderator there, but you have to repeat your same attitude problem elsewhere also? :agr:

And where is that shit - Faithhealer anyway? He knows how to insult other people's parents but now, when the slap is in his face, he hides like a stupid piece of shit that he is. :agr:
My condolsence to his parents to have such a miseable, back-boneless child.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 8/3/06 07:06 PM
by BeanDiesel   

Err, who do you think you are?

Look, both of you, Sephiroth and FaithHealer, your behaviors are unacceptable. You guys have ignored multiple warnings. So I'm bringing this matter up to the SuperMod.

And this thread has been going way out of hand for a while. So I'll close it for a couple of days.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 08:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068155 second(s), 26 queries .