ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Iman_6

Mel Gibson:The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world

[Copy link]
Iman_6 This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 4-8-2006 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 4-8-2006 03:16 PM
Iman_6,

What happend to the injustice done to the Hindu world? Oh! No! There was no UN then and so they escape the atrocities committed in India uh!?........Why cry now? Anway may be they are pa ...

There you go again with your ancient history of India. Without concrete facts of evidences you can claim as such. Its not that Im denying in total. Samerosie had already digged out the historical facts about this.

You believe what you want to believe, BUT I believe on HARD FACTS.

PERIOD.

Have to go now.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2006 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Iman_6,

Evidence are there but as usual you refuse to belive. Go and see what ies beneath the Taj Mahal and you wil understand what I'm saying.

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 4-8-2006 04:14 PM | Show all posts
all religion or race or countries, whenever they are in power, would hve some power abuse within them. look at cyrus, alexander, the many muslim caliphates, genghiz and his descendents, the mid asian conquerors, the european kingdoms, richard, charlemagne, the conquistadors, portugese, english, german, italians, japanese and now usa. even the majapahits tried to conquer tanah melayu at one time.

its a fact of life. while the initial driver was true and pure intention, those that comes after the first and second leaders are usually devoid of initial reason of the movement.

the only kingdoms that have yet to conquer others are chinese and india. but they will be doing it this century.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 12:13 PM | Show all posts
[ode]responded by KENNKID:I never get drunk.. heheh... ... and there was no such country as Indonesia until it politically became Indonesia in 1948. Malaya was known as Tanah Melayu and all the Malays and proto Malays are from this region... and they basically speak the same language..  Furthermore I'm Chinese[/code]

You never get drunk which means to say you do drink. Not all drinkers [alcohol] are drunkereds. FYI I do not drink [alcohol] and I'm not an Indian.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 05:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 5-8-2006 12:13 PM
responded by KENNKID:I never get drunk.. heheh... ... and there was no such country as Indonesia until it politically became Indonesia in 1948. Malaya was known as Tanah Melayu and all the Malays a ...

You don't drink because you don't want to..but your religion not prohibit you from drinking alcohol..that's the different..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 06:05 PM | Show all posts
eastrun,

My religion probhits any intoxicating drinks but if Hindus go against the teachings of the scriptures it is their own freewill and no one would interfere. Let him pay for his sins and we believe in Karma. We do not have any control over another's life but only can advice. India is not a theocratic and implements the vedic rules than it would punish such people accordingly. But times have changed and such rules are not applicable to modern times. Malaysia too is not an Islamic country and so we have secular laws to punish drunk drivers. Those who wish to drink can do so as long as they are no a nuisance to their families or society.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-8-2006 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 5-8-2006 06:05 PM
eastrun,

My religion probhits any intoxicating drinks but if Hindus go against the teachings of the scriptures it is their own freewill and no one would interfere. Let him pay for his sins and w ...

But..even though your religion does prohibit you from drinking alcohol, but the prohibition is not strong..My religion teaches...you can't take the intoxicant things  even in small quantity, but your religion teaches you can take, but don't overdo..That's the different...and yes..like you everybody has right to decide what is the best...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 06:47 PM | Show all posts
eastrun,

Are you blind? I said my realigion probhits any  form of intoxication ewhich includes alcohol. For that matter all religions rejects alcohol, gambling, sodomising, adultry, usuary, killing, abusing, mistreating and any form of injustice to anyone. It is not only Islam but all relgion of GOD forbids such acts. But remember that it also says GOD has given man the freewill and it is up to him if he wants to abide by the law. But no one has the right to punish as all punishment would be dealt according to the deeds of man. That is religious teachings but in modern time we have also laws the meet modern terms and so such relgious laws have become personal and only anserable to GOD and no man. You cannot dictate one's life as you chose to. Each persoan has his own freewill to act but not against the secular law. If the governmet permits legal gambeling so be it and let him gamble and the consequences is his and not your or the religious establishment. The Government permits lisence for bars and so let him drink and live his life as long as he does not commit any other illegal crimes. Why bother him as it is his life and let him face GOD if such punishment are met by him. Who are you to dictate his life. You are not his creator. You keep you home clean and thank GOD that you are not him.

Do not be a hypocrate by telling others that you msut be punish for your sins here and you yourself commit crimes behind close doors. Did you not read the news today. Religious nforcement officer  demamded oral sex from girl caught for khlwat. He did it behind close doors of his office and warn her not to reveal to anyone and ask her for her phone number, See how Islamic culprits use religin for their own satisfaction. MENJ must be one of them.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2006 07:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 5-8-2006 06:47 PM
eastrun,

Are you blind? I said my realigion probhits any  form of intoxication ewhich includes alcohol. For that matter all religions rejects alcohol, gambling, sodomising, adultry, usuary, kill ...

You are wrong...not all religions...for example..Christian..no laws of intoxicant prohibition. I wonder about that in your religion because I have discussed about this with an Indian taxi driver and he said what I have told you "You can drink, but just don't overdo".He is a Hindu (worshipping Oum and etc).Sorry if my post hurts you but this is what the man said.If the prohibition is strong, then the man should know that and he shouldn't uttered the statement which made a Muslim like me confused between yours and his statement.

Before this you said everyone got right to decide what is bad and good for her/his life.The Ustaz had chosen the wrong way..so MAYBE Allah will punish him if he is not REPENTING.It is between he and Allah but...for the best part of all, the religion strongly prohibited such act. And Muslims ageed with it and no contradict statements...

[ Last edited by  eastrun at 5-8-2006 07:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 08:22 PM | Show all posts
eastrun,

Of all people you want to now about Hinduism from a taxi driver. Do you think is ask a grasscutter about Islam he would explain all there is to know? We have scholars on such subjects and only they can interprete and quote what is in the vedas not a taxi driver. He is only interested in earning his daily bread and does not worry if he charges a little exrta above the meter. What does he care what our scriptures say becuase deep inside he knows that whatever bad karma is committed my him would be punished by returning again and again to serve his time on earth with all the sufferings and unending disputes and war. Get the meaning?

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 6-8-2006 08:23 AM | Show all posts
are the jews responsible for the wars in this world?

to some extend it is true. jews are desperate people trying to get a homeland for themselves based on a religion. most other countries would include a few kind of races but israel is meant for jews only. it is comparable to vatican. just that vatican has no violence.

israelites are not just people from the strip of land between jordan and mediterranean but actually consist of those that has nothing to do with the country israel. a lot are people who comes from russia, poland and other places in europe.

i really dont know how the world in their right mind would allow atrocities to the jews and then give them other peoples' country based on a book revelation.

so others are also at fault for abetting the jews.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2006 09:13 AM | Show all posts
I'm not surprised at all with Mel Gibson's remarks on Jews. Even his father said the same thing abt the Jews & he wasn't drunk when interviewed on one tv show some time ago.

[ Last edited by  Baiduri Othman at 6-8-2006 09:14 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2006 09:24 AM | Show all posts
Check this out. Sorry I don't have the link but it's from reliable source - The Washington Post. Even other Westerners share the same opinion with Mel Gibson & his father. There's nothing shocking abt that. Don't be surprised - Ku Klux Klan still exists in US. They too hate the Jews.

Jewish Shops in Rome Vandalized
Pope Repeats Call for Immediate Cease-Fire in Middle East

Associated Press
Thursday, August 3, 2006; A22

ROME, Aug. 2 -- Jewish shops across Rome were vandalized and defaced with swastikas in an apparent neo-fascist attack linked to fighting in the Middle East, officials said, while Pope Benedict XVI issued an impassioned call from Vatican City for an immediate cease-fire in the Middle East, saying that "nothing can justify the spilling of innocent blood."

Owners of about 20 shops in the center and outskirts of the Italian capital found door locks filled with glue, shutters nailed closed and swastikas on nearby walls Tuesday morning, said Riccardo Pacifici, a spokesman for Rome's Jewish community.

Although not all the shops targeted were owned by Jews, the vandalism was apparently a reaction to the fighting between Israel and Hezbollah guerrillas in Lebanon, Pacifici said.

Fliers signed by a group calling itself Armed Revolutionary Fascists were left at the shops. They denounced "the Zionist economy" and included pro-Hezbollah slogans, Pacifici said.

"There are still anti-Semites in Italy," Pacifici said. He said Italian Jewish organizations have been flooded with dozens of e-mails blaming Jews for violence in the Middle East.

Mayor Walter Veltroni condemned the vandalism.

Police officials declined to comment on the investigation.

Last month, swastikas were spray-painted on walls in the Old Ghetto -- Rome's ancient Jewish neighborhood -- while hundreds of thousands gathered in the nearby Circus Maximus to celebrate Italy's victory in the World Cup.

The pope, speaking Wednesday to 50,000 pilgrims in sun-drenched St. Peter's Square, said, "Our eyes are filled with the chilling images of torn bodies of so many people, especially children -- I am thinking in particular of Qana."

Benedict was referring to the Israeli attack Sunday in the southern Lebanese town of Qana that killed more than 50 civilians, most of them women and children.

It was the latest in a half-dozen peace appeals by the pontiff that have consistently included calls for an immediate cease-fire. He has spoken out on every public occasion since the fighting began three weeks ago, reminiscent of his predecessor, Pope John Paul II, who became a rallying point for critics of the Iraq war.

But Benedict has made clear that attempts to reach a settlement should be left to diplomats "because we don't enter politics. . . . Our goal is simply peace, and we will do everything to help attain peace."

The German-born pope has repeatedly stressed his interest in good relations with Jews, and last year visited a German synagogue destroyed by the Nazis. The Vatican is also concerned about the large Maronite Catholic community in Lebanon.

© 2006 The Washington Post Company

[ Last edited by  Baiduri Othman at 6-8-2006 09:26 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2006 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 5-8-2006 08:22 PM
eastrun,

Of all people you want to now about Hinduism from a taxi driver. Do you think is ask a grasscutter about Islam he would explain all there is to know? We have scholars on such subjects a ...

That shows the prohibition is not strong...if you ask the Malay Taxi driver or Malay workers that working in any working section..they will strongly say that ISLAM prohibited INTOXICANT and we are not able to take it even in small quantity. I axssumed that the Indian man is pious because his Taxi is full with god images. But because I respected his faith, then I accept what he said.

And the pious Taxi Driver might feel sad for hearing you said this. You are not God...you can't judge his level of faith.

Please ask the Malays....they will say what I have stated above...(MEANING THAT THE PROHIBITION IS STRONG)

[ Last edited by  eastrun at 6-8-2006 12:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2006 12:32 PM | Show all posts
eastrun,

How do you know if a person is pious? Just because he has some photos of diety? Just because a Muslims prays five times a day and goest to the mosque every Friday or if a Christian never misses Sunday mass and confesses every Sunday to his priest? How do you know if a person is pious? Please define pious. One should be pious inside and not outside. Devotion to GOD comes form inside as when it happens he becomes a humble and compassionate person. Not by showing the world that I'm pious because I have displayed my dieties pictures or that I go to mosque every Friday and pray five times a day or attend church every Sunday. Al lthis outward action would not show piouness nor would GOD accept hypocracy.

Yeh! a Malay taxi driver would say when asked but on Wedness days, Saturdays and Sundays you would see him in the 4 digit betting shop buyinga stack of tickets and counting the bars. Is that pious for you? I think you are too young to understand life and relgion. So, go be on your own and ponder over this issue and learn to understand life more before you learn to understand your religion. And that goes for MENJ too.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 06:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 6-8-2006 12:32 PM
eastrun,

How do you know if a person is pious? Just because he has some photos of diety? Just because a Muslims prays five times a day and goest to the mosque every Friday or if a Christian neve ...

What I was trying to tell you is...because of the prohibition of intoxicant in Islam is strong,even moderate person know about the prohibition.

I never judged the Taxi Indian faith. But because I respected him, I assumed that he is pious because he worship his gods devoutly. At least I am not comparing his faith at all and I never make any commentary upon his faith. But since he worship the gods...he should know about the prohibition...

About the Malay Taxi driver...you can't accuse them like that.You are making your own intepretation..Now, who is making the faith judgement upon a person?.Of course you.But, even though there are some of them out of thier way, but still they know that all that are prohibited in Islam...meaning that the prohibition is strong and they know about it...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-8-2006 06:38 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by eastrun: What I was trying to tell you is...because of the prohibition of intoxicant in Islam is strong,even moderate person know about the prohibition.

2. I never judged the Taxi Indian faith. But because I respected him, I assumed that he is pious because he worship his gods devoutly. At least I am not comparing his faith at all and I never make any commentary upon his faith. But since he worship the gods...he should know about the prohibition...

3. About the Malay Taxi driver...you can't accuse them like that.You are making your own intepretation..Now, who is making the faith judgement upon a person?.Of course you.But, even though there are some of them out of thier way, but still they know that all that are prohibited in Islam...meaning that the prohibition is strong and they know about it...
Copy the Code

Prohibition of alcohol, gambling, prostituion, adultry, rape, usury and murder are all mentioned in all scriptures. It is not only in Islam but  in Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity and other minor religions. It is because Muslim countries legistate the syriah laws does not mean they are the only religion that adheres to GOD's law. Given the chance if India were to become a Hiindu state surely they woudl would implement vedic laws. But to people of this moden world such laws are out dated and would bring chaos to the majority of the public. We believe GOD has granted the freewill to man and it is his own duty to follow or otherwise. If we believe in the free will than we should not interfear in natural behaviour of man. There are laws to punish any crime against humanity legistated by the secular government which is almost very similar to fundamental laws but are not barbaric as religious laws. The secular laws are meant for all walks of life and no question of biasness would arise but religious laws do create biasness and prejudice.

Malay taxi driver or Indian taxi driver it makes no different and are all human beings. A Malay taxi driver although knowing of his religious obligations and ristrictions would still commit crimes like gambling, drinking, rape or murder. This is due to a persons state of mind. It also applies to Hindu taxi driver or a Christian taxi driver. It is all in the will power of a person and it also matters with their past karma if you ask me. Look around you and you'll find person brought up from young with religious grounding and learning the Quran attending religious class daily still commits sin when he becomes an adult. Did the relgious up bringing change his life style?  No, he commits sin not becuase he does not follow the teachings but he did it because of his state of mind. There is something that drives him to commit and to Musloims and Christians it is still a mistery but not to Hindus becuase we believe that person is destined to do what he has done due to his past karma.

Take for instance in Kelantan. The PAS government has implemented syariah laws but does that help? No, there are still crimes prohibited in Islam are being commited by Muslims. Adultry, rape, insest, bribery, gambling and many other crimes known to mankind. Women who wear purda and cover their aurat are also being raped. The rapist does not spare even children knowing very well it is against the order but they still commit. All this is due to what? Human state of mind would be the answer from psychiatrist but if you ask me I would sya all this is due to past Karma and is iterlink with the victims. So, you need to learn more about human behaviour and state of mind rather than dwelling in syriah laws.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2006 06:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 12-8-2006 06:38 PM
responded by eastrun: What I was trying to tell you is...because of the prohibition of intoxicant in Islam is strong,even moderate person know about the prohibition.

I never judged the Taxi Ind ...

Sorry..you are wrong...no prohibition of ALCOHOL in Christian..So, not all religions got the prohibition.

Yes I know, it is because of thier mind, they act against the laws given by God, but still THEY KNOW ABOUT THE LAWS.You ask ALL MUSLIMS..Whether they against or follow the laws, but still THEY KNOW ABOUT THE LAWS OF PROHIBITION.No contradiction between us about that. SO, THE PROHIBITION IS STRONG...BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE PROHIBITION

About your religion, BECAUSE THE PROHIBITION is weak, you and the Taxi Driver got different views about the prohibition.So, what I was trying to tell you is about the level of prohibition.Islam prohibition is STRONG, that's why THEY KNOW THE LAWS.

Ada faham?.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2006 06:58 PM | Show all posts
eastrun,

Please do not act stupid. the prohibition is strong because of the implementation of syariah laws in Islamic countries. Remove that and you'd see exodus of Muslims leaving Islam, drinking alochol, adulty and many other crimes which is against Islamic order. A simple matter is khalwat, see the number being commited by Muslims in this country alone and that too in Kelantan where Islamic law is the state law of the Kelantan. Hello! learn your facts before you boast of anyhting regarding your knowledge in Islam is debated here.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2006 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 12-8-2006 06:58 PM
eastrun,

Please do not act stupid. the prohibition is strong because of the implementation of syariah laws in Islamic countries. Remove that and you'd see exodus of Muslims leaving Islam, drinki ...

The prohibition is strong because Quran:

"O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper."(Surah Al-Maidah 5:90)

Crystal clear prohibition there.And the Muslims know. That is the power of Allah's law

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Penghantar makanan rugi RM82,000 ditipu skim pelaburan tidak wujud
ultra78Penghantar makanan rugi RM82,000 ditipu
Views : 7400 Replies : 31
Betulkah orang bukan Melayu tak makan kedai Melayu?
YgBenarBetulkah orang bukan Melayu tak makan ke
Views : 5746 Replies : 34
Pempengaruh maut ditembak di restoran
mojarean_XPempengaruh maut ditembak di restoran
Views : 9428 Replies : 2
TERKINI!!! Azam Baki dilantik semula Ketua Pesuruhjaya SPRM
mojarean_XTERKINI!!! Azam Baki dilantik semula Ket
Views : 1665 Replies : 3
‘Dulu RM191, Sekarang RM429’ – Kenaikan Mendadak Cukai Pintu Di Selangor Mengejutkan Penduduk
YgBenar‘Dulu RM191, Sekarang RM429’ – Kenaik
Views : 15155 Replies : 57
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 29283 Replies : 219
comel
rospinkicomel
Views : 7212 Replies : 47
Isteri curang?
Lavender85Isteri curang?
Views : 9609 Replies : 32
tajuk apa yg sesuai
Mrperfect2tajuk apa yg sesuai
Views : 7158 Replies : 33

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 05:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.296673 second(s), 42 queries .