Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MENJ

Lina Joy baptising certificate

[Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 15-8-2006 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-8-2006 12:18 PM

We do not burn churches  even we have many denomination unlike Muslims they killed and burn mosques among themselves. In case of Lina , I do not mind she comes to rc rather than islam.

How many black churches have been burnt by the whities  in USA?  How many protestant churches were burnt by Catholics & vice versa  in Europe?  You want evidence?   Your twoness church is burning itself

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 15-8-2006 12:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 15-8-2006 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-8-2006 12:18 PM

We do not burn churches  even we have many denomination unlike Muslims they killed and burn mosques among themselves. In case of Lina , I do not mind she comes to rc rather than islam.

Haha, i have seen pictures christians burning churches in this forum. You havent seen is it ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2006 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-8-2006 11:54 AM

deedat think he uphold truth  but it other way around.he now burning in hell with satan.

Did someone died and made you God?

You can talk all you want. Sheikh Deedat dedicated his life to the cause of Islam and apostatised many Christians. That is why you are jealous. He will go into Jannah inshaallah and may Allah forgive his faults.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2006 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by HISHAMZAIN at 15-8-2006 11:51 AM

Untuk MENJ, assalamualaikum

apa yang belajar dan ketahui, sebagai muslim, saya hanya percaya Nabi Isa alahisalam dan kitab Inji. saya tak nampak kena percaya Jesus atau bibble. dalam Quran t ...

Wa alaikum salaam

Sebenarnya di dalam Bible sekalipun Jesus/Isa alaihissalam hanyalah manusia biasa utusan Allah, tetapi orang Kristian mempercayai putar belit seseorang bernama PAULUS yang mengajarkan bahawa Isa itu adalah anak tuhan. Maka mereka (orang2 Kristian) mengikuti ajaran sesat Paulus dan maka terjadilah fahaman bahawa Isa itu adalah tuhan, Triniti dan sebagainya.

Wassalam.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 15-8-2006 12:57 PM

Wa alaikum salaam

Sebenarnya di dalam Bible sekalipun Jesus/Isa alaihissalam hanyalah manusia biasa utusan Allah, tetapi orang Kristian mempercayai putar belit seseorang bernama PAULUS yang  ...

Jadi kadang-kadang kita rasa bersalah sekiranya kita kutuk jesus, seolah-olah kita percaya bahawa kita tidak boleh merendah-rendahkan jesus, padahal non-muslim dalam board ni menghentam Nabi SAW tanpa akal. Pada mereka, mereka boleh berbuat demikian kerana dalam Inji (modfied) tidak menyatakan kewujudan Nabi SAW.

jesus bukan Isa, manakala bibble bukan kitab Injil

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2006 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by HISHAMZAIN at 15-8-2006 02:51 PM

Jadi kadang-kadang kita rasa bersalah sekiranya kita kutuk jesus, seolah-olah kita percaya bahawa kita tidak boleh merendah-rendahkan jesus, padahal non-muslim dalam board ni menghentam Nabi  ...

Kita tidak mengutuk Jesus, kita mengutuk persepsi mereka yang diletakkan ke atas Jesus. Oleh itu sekiranya kita berkata "they worship a half-naked man swinging from a cross", maka pernyataan itu adalah benar tetapi tidaklah kita bermaksud bahwa kita mengiyakan bahawa itulah jesus, kerana kita percaya bahawa jesus tidaklah disalib mahupun dibunuh.

Wassalam.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Gosou This user has been deleted
Post time 15-8-2006 05:05 PM | Show all posts
JIHAKKKKKKK.... KRRRAKKKK PHUTUIIIII

Originally posted by MENJ at 15-8-2006 03:20 AM

Jesus IS Isa alaihissalam. We already believe in Jesus (P), no need to go and join your heresy, thank you very much.

C'mon, I challenge you to do Muhabala with me, if you think your beliefs  ...

Use magic Report

tiM This user has been deleted
Post time 15-8-2006 07:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 14-8-2006 10:38 PM
Thanks Menj. Memang mengelirukan nama church tersebut. Boleh memesongkan w/p sebenarnya apa ada pada nama. Sepatutnya pihak berkuasa tak membenarkan nama church tersebut diberi nama yg ada ciri nam ...

Kesiannnn saudari kita seorang ni...
Kami ada terangkan dlm C&C forum mengenai nama 'Lady of Fatima'. Bukan Fatimah ( Lady Fatimah). Baca lebih dalam kalau nak tau. daripada mebuat hukuman meluluh menidakkan hak ke atas nama Fatima.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

tiM This user has been deleted
Post time 15-8-2006 07:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 15-8-2006 02:48 PM

Kita tidak mengutuk Jesus, kita mengutuk persepsi mereka yang diletakkan ke atas Jesus. Oleh itu sekiranya kita berkata "they worship a half-naked man swinging from a cross", maka per ...

Kalau anda ada eviden sendiri soal maklumat cerita yg sama, adakah wajar anda mengutuk atau mengeji cerita dari maklumat yg tidak sama dengan yg anda pilih? Kalau anda mepertikaikan kredibiliti jalan cerita mungkin ada rasionalnya tapi kalau anda terus mengutuk kepercayaan yg tidak sehaluan dengan anda 50% anda terjamin silap. Anda tidak mencari kebenaran cerita yg tidak seperti mana yg anda inginkan/mahu, maka tambah lagi 50% anda cenderung melakukan kesilapan. Kesimpulannya apa????:pmuka:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2006 03:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tiM at 15-8-2006 07:52 PM

Kalau anda ada eviden sendiri soal maklumat cerita yg sama, adakah wajar anda mengutuk atau mengeji cerita dari maklumat yg tidak sama dengan yg anda pilih? Kalau anda mepertikaikan kredibiliti ...

Sorry dont understand you rmumble jumbo here.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Way to go T8.

Yeah as long as she believes in Christ, it is good enough for me.

Like our own Azhar Mansor, the soloist who sailed round the world.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 09:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 16-8-2006 08:29 AM
Way to go T8.

I pray to God that my children will not follow Lina Joy's footsteps by going back into ignorance out of lack of knowledge and faith. Her case is a message to Muslims from God to inculcate the love of the True God in their offsprings and the young..

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 16-8-2006 09:25 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Heh! KENNKID,

It would be just the opposite of your request. Let me tell you of my personal experience. My father-in-law who being an Eurasian look down on Indians and the Hindu religion. He swore that his only daughter would not marry an Indian or a Hindu. He was a hypocrate coz he loved Indian food like curry and kurma but dislike Indians and Hindu relgion. He though having a mat salleh blood means a very high class human race. This guy did not know for the fact that GOD had planned soemthing else for his wish and bad thoughts about Indian. His only daughter fell in love with me just after finishing her SC. She was just 18 and I was 21. After 6 years of courtship I asked for her hand in marriage and he refused and ordered the daughter to stay away from me. One fine day on 31st December 1975 she left the house and cam to live with me. He made a police report of kidnapping and many other accusations. Being a dato and a close friend of the late Sultan of Kelantan the police requested me to come to the station and I being innocent on any other matter accept falling in love with my sweetheart presented my case along with my fiance [by than we were already engaged and she was over 21 years now] and the OCPD although being a Catholic yet worked in line with the law. I was not in any violation of the penal code and so blessed me to get married. The following month we got married with my family blessing according to Hndu rites. See how GOD hade worked his miracle. He being Catholic requested his GOD to punish me and hated my religion but the ture GOD blessed me with a beautiful wife and now after 30 years of marriage and two handsome sons my life is a happy and contended one.

So do not pray for such as you will regret for the rest of your life. Your children's life is their own and would work according to their karma. Let nature take its cause and do not meddle with it.

Use magic Report

davidchemic This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 10:32 AM | Show all posts
ceh, i also can make what.

[ Last edited by  davidchemic at 16-8-2006 10:36 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 16-8-2006 10:29 AM
Heh! KENNKID,

It would be just the opposite of your request. Let me tell you of my personal experience. My father-in-law who being an Eurasian look down on Indians and the Hindu religion. He swo ...

I pray  that my children will have deep  & strong faith in Allah and remain among those who submit to the True Creator (Muslim) and so will their generations to come..  Amin

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 16-8-2006 08:29 AM
Way to go T8.

me too i am still know as muslim but spiritually I am Christ followers.

God look at our faith not our name.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-8-2006 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 16-8-2006 10:32 AM

So, finally Menjj become Catholic.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-8-2006 10:52 AM

me too i am still know as muslim but spiritually I am Christ followers.

God look at our faith not our name.

and what about Paul?...do you believe in what he says about Jesus too?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2006 07:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 16-8-2006 09:24 AM

I pray to God that my children will not follow Lina Joy's footsteps by going back into ignorance out of lack of knowledge and faith. Her case is a message to Muslims from God to inculcate the l ...

Ameen, ameen, thumma ameen!

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2006 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 16-8-2006 10:32 AM

Hahaha, that is soooooo silly. Dont even know my full name or IC, how to issue the cert?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 09:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.642501 second(s), 41 queries .