Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: SilentKiller

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) THE PROPHET OF ISLAM

[Copy link]
davidchemic This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 16-8-2006 11:02 PM

yes, it answered my question on your mental health. so when are you praying to the monkey?

when you pray to Mohammad

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 16-8-2006 11:07 PM

when you pray to Mohammad

now you are really bangang already. no muslim prays to muhammad. he is a normal human being. we pray to allah (s). but you admit you pray to monkey.. very good. hope your monkey will bring you good fortune soon. maybe in the form of peanuts.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 11:49 PM | Show all posts

I can't believe how you muslims think.

First you said the Bible is corrupted, in fact you say the Books that the people of the book use are all corrupted.

Then you go pick out a line from the Zionist Book and say it refers to Muhammad.

Second, then you say all prophets in the old testament (torah) are all muslims, in fact all the way to Adam and Eve.

Are you guys for real?

Muslims are associating themselves to a full line of JEWISH PROPHETS, USING THE JEWISH HOLY BOOK AS REFERENCE, yet they want to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Hell that does not make sense to me.

Use magic Report

weedkiller This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 16-8-2006 11:49 PM

I can't believe how you muslims think.

First you said the Bible is corrupted, in fact you say the Books that the people of the book use are al ...

indeed, if SilentKiller is right, then all the while people who are accusing the Bible being full of contradiction are wrong all the while. But from what I see here. SilentKiller is on his own, proclaiming that Muhammad is prophecised in the Bible while his other brethrens are fighting about the bible full of contradictions.

what a nutty place we have here indeed.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 16-8-2006 11:11 PM

now you are really bangang already. no muslim prays to muhammad. he is a normal human being. we pray to allah (s). but you admit you pray to monkey.. very good. hope your monkey will bring you  ...

Sun Wu Kong is like prophet, like your prophet muhammad. i say i believe monkey god, like you believe prophet muhammad.
i din say pray.

From post 15:
Hai, the verse just say, prophet. It doesnt say what name. i believe to different people it can mean different prophet. i believe for everyone there is a prophet  sent for them. For you it is Mohammad. for Christians it is Jesus. for some Buddhists it is Buddha, for Chinese it may be some other deity. (eg for me, i believe monkey god).
End of it, everyone also have a prophet that they can believe in.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 17-8-2006 12:00 AM

Sun Wu Kong is like prophet, like your prophet muhammad. i say i believe monkey god, like you believe prophet muhammad.
i din say pray.

From post 15:
Hai, the verse just say, prophet. It doe ...

you're not serious, are you?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-8-2006 01:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sparrow at 17-8-2006 01:15 AM

you're not serious, are you?

what is wrong with believing Monkey God?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 01:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 17-8-2006 01:19 AM

what is wrong with believing Monkey God?

hindus also believed in monkey god knows as hanuman. so every religion has monkey gods but it just once upon fairy tales story not real

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-8-2006 06:43 AM | Show all posts
lol, my goodness, this can make it to the america funniest posting, my nick name is abgtikus, i have another real name stated in my IC, and at the sametime i got my name represented by numbers when i got my IC, and as well, my friend call me ah beng, and by many nick names. get it? how stupid can this guy be...LOL

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 17-8-2006 07:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 17-8-2006 12:00 AM

i din say pray.

From post 15:
Hai, the verse just say, prophet. It doe ...

see your post #62...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 08:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 17-8-2006 07:51 AM

see your post #62...

what post #62? Post 62 is the one you call me bangang

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 08:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 16-8-2006 11:11 PM

now you are really bangang already. no muslim prays to muhammad. he is a normal human being. we pray to allah (s). but you admit you pray to monkey.. very good. hope your monkey will bring you  ...

why you pray to allah (s) ? Muslim only have one allah.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 08:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-8-2006 01:34 AM

hindus also believed in monkey god knows as hanuman. so every religion has monkey gods but it just once upon fairy tales story not real

It depend to who. To hindu and buddhist jesus dying on cross is also fairy tale. it depends whose belief.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 17-8-2006 08:08 AM

It depend to who. To hindu and buddhist jesus dying on cross is also fairy tale. it depends whose belief.

The only fairy tales is monkey gods and those pagan gods which do not have any authentic proof but in Jesus there has numerous countless  documents supported by archaeology.

I can show proof  according to the archeology proof to support my claimed . can u support that rather than u saying monkey god and those nonsense?

All those pagans  gods and monkey gods is only man made imaginations to down grade true divine beings God.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 17-8-2006 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-8-2006 11:20 AM

The only fairy tales is monkey gods and those pagan gods which do not have any authentic proof but in Jesus there has numerous countless  documents supported by archaeology.

"Jesus is God" is a fairy tale and those who believe it are 'fairies'

Is Jesus Yahweh?

:http://www.answering-christianit ... is_jesus_yahweh.htm

Why Didn't Jesus Plainly Say he was  God?

:http://www.answering-christianit ... di/jesus_no_god.htm

Is Jesus God Because he Said That His Words Will Never Pass Away?

:http://www.answering-christianit ... wadi/jesus_word.htm

Is Jesus God because he said Honor him as you Honor the Father?

:http://www.answering-christianit ... /honor_of_jesus.htm

The Evolution on the character of Jesus in the New Testament Gospels

:http://www.answering-christianit ... _of_jesus_in_nt.htm

Is Jesus God because he forgave sins?

:http://www.answering-christianit ... _forgiving_sins.htm

Paul the Prisoner of Jesus Christ

:pray: http://www.answering-christianit ... i/paul_prisoner.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 17-8-2006 11:37 AM

"Jesus is God" is a fairy tale and those who believe it are 'fairies'

Is Jesus Yahweh?

:http://www.answering-christianit ... is_jesus_yahweh.htm

Muslims insist that the name " Allah" must be used in every language; it cannot be translated Dios in Spanish, Dieu in French, or God in English.  Muslims thus treat " Allah" not as a generic word for God, but as the name of a particular god.  In fact, Allah was the god of the Kuraish tribe centuries before Muhammad was born.  You deny that he was the chief god in the Kaaba, but you admit there were for centuries 360 idols in the Kaaba and one of these was called Allah. What is Allah doing in a temple among 360 idols if he is the God of the Bible, who forbids idolatry?  Why does Islam keep this idol temple, and why must Muslims to this day make a pilgrimage there?  That Allah was the chief idol in the Kaaba is documented history.  Let me quote one of the greatest historians:    The desert Arab...feared and worshiped incalculable deities in stars and moons....Now and then he offered human sacrifice; and here and there he worshiped sacred stones.  The center of this stone worship was Mecca (with) the Kaaba and its sacred Black Stone...in its southeast corner, five feet from the ground, just right for kissing.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 17-8-2006 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 16-8-2006 09:30 PM

FACT:
1) read the bible header prior to verse 17. New King James Version has the title "A New Prophet Like Moses", New Living Translation has the title "True and False Prophet& ...

If u say my claim is with using weak statement, can u make it strong statement for you to refute my claim? To which prophet that verse refers to ?

2) Your fellow brothers out there are crying out loud about Bible being full of contradiction and lies. And you here are claiming that Muhammad's coming is predicted on the Bible. So which is it? book of contradiction and lies or book that predicted Muhammad's coming?

Whats the connection between contradiction in Bible and my claim that Muhammad(pbuh) predicted in Bible? What r u trying to proof?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 07:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 17-8-2006 12:09 PM

If u say my claim is with using weak statement, can u make it strong statement for you to refute my claim? To which prophet that verse refers to ?

Whats the connection between contradict ...

you don't understand english or what?
the passage did not mentioned any names. it could meant any israelite. the passage is only teaching us how to distinguish between true and false prophet.

Whats the connection between contradiction in Bible and my claim that Muhammad(pbuh) predicted in Bible? What r u trying to proof?

your other friends are saying the bible is fake, so there's no possibility that Muhammad is mentioned on the Bible. It must be a fake prophecy as well.

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 17-8-2006 07:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 17-8-2006 07:14 PM

the passage did not mentioned any names. it could meant any israelite. the passage is only teaching us how to distinguish between true and false prophet.

You say the verse did not mention names, now i want to ask you, is there any verse in Old Testament mentioned JESUS by name regarding the coming of JESUS CHRIST ? I asked u a simple question, to which prophet that verse refers to, u weakly answered its on how to distinguish between true and false prophet, I think u are the one who dont understand english!!

your other friends are saying the bible is fake, so there's no possibility that Muhammad is mentioned on the Bible. It must be a fake prophecy as well.

Are u admitting here that the Bible are fake ?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 08:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 17-8-2006 07:54 PM

You say the verse did not mention names, now i want to ask you, is there any verse in Old Testament mentioned JESUS by name regarding the coming of JESUS CHRIST ? I asked u a simple questio ...

i already told you. the verse did not mention any names of any prophet. it means that God will raise a prophet from the Israelites. It could be any of the Israelites. Understand? so what if there is a prophecy regarding the coming a Jesus. will you roll back your tongue and apologize to everyone here?

and again it's your friend who says the bible is fake. i'm just sitting by the fence.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 09:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.165296 second(s), 46 queries .