CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: SilentKiller

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) THE PROPHET OF ISLAM

[Copy link]
Post time 17-8-2006 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Are u admitting here that the Bible are fake ?

I read both Quran and Bible. Got lots of same stories inside both.
I cannot verify that Bible is fake, but I can express my frank opinion that Bible is no longer 100% original & its validity is already expired.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 17-8-2006 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 17-8-2006 08:05 PM

i already told you. the verse did not mention any names of any prophet. it means that God will raise a prophet from the Israelites. It could be any of the Israelites. Understand? so what if there ...

Where does it mention prophet from the Israelites? I admit there are prophecy about the coming of JESUS in Old Testament, but my question is does it mentioned by NAME JESUS ??

and again it's your friend who says the bible is fake. i'm just sitting by the fence

Again u seem to dont understand what i ask. Forget it coz its not the topic here

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2006 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WonBin at 17-8-2006 08:13 PM

I cannot verify that Bible is fake, but I can express my frank opinion that Bible is no longer 100% original & its val ...

I cannot verify that Bible is fake, but I can express my frank opinion that Bible is no longer 100% original & its validity is already expired.

Thats right!!

[ Last edited by  SilentKiller at 17-8-2006 08:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

weedkiller This user has been deleted
Post time 17-8-2006 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 17-8-2006 08:14 PM

Where does it mention prophet from the Israelites? I admit there are prophecy about the coming of JESUS in Old Testament, but my question is does it mentioned by NAME JESUS ??

Again u  ...

i already told u, read the new living translation bible. it's written there ISRAELITE.
And to prove i'm backing up my word, here's a screen shot of the verse.
-
http://www.biblegateway.com/pass ... 18;&version=51;

Then Isaiah said, "Hear now, you house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of men? Will you try the patience of my God also? 14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you [c] a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and [d] will call him Immanuel. Isaiah 7:13-1414 (Old Testament)

All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"梬hich means, "God with us." Matthew 1:22-23 (New Testament)

Emmanuel

Biblical name (meaning 'God is with us' in Hebrew) used for the promised Messiah, as prophesied by Isaiah (7:14; referred to in Matthew 1:23). The Authorized Version of the Bible uses the Hebrew form Immanuel in the Old Testament, Emmanuel in the New.

http://www.askoxford.com/firstnames/emmanuel?view=uk

I hope you know what Emmanuel means...

[ Last edited by  weedkiller at 17-8-2006 08:34 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 17-8-2006 08:18 PM

I cannot verify that Bible is fake, but I can express my frank opinion that Bible is no longer 100% original & its valid ...

so if the bible is no longer original and valid, why read it? and why claim that there's a prophecy about Muhammad in the Bible when it's not valid. aren't you contradicting yourself?

Use magic Report

davidchemic This user has been deleted
Post time 17-8-2006 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Biblical name (meaning 'God is with us' in Hebrew)

So that can mean Monkey God as well.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-8-2006 08:36 PM | Show all posts
have it your way davidchemic. i'm not insterested in your monkey god albeit i do enjoy reading journey to the west.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2006 08:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 17-8-2006 08:29 PM

i already told u, read the new living translation bible. it's written there ISRAELITE.
And to prove i'm backing up my word, here's a screen shot of the verse.
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php ...

The term 'Messiah', translated as 'Christ', is not a name but a title. Is there a single Prophecy where it says that the name of the Messiah will be JESUS, and that his mother's name will be MARY, that his supposed father will be JOSEPH THE CARPENTER; that he will be born in the reign of HEROD THE KING, etc. etc.? No! There are no such details!

But the prophecy point to JESUS rite? But not mentioned by NAME JESUS.

Deuteronomy 18:18.  "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren,
                                    like unto thee,
                                    and I will put my words in his mouth;
                                    and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."   

I cant see any ISRAELITE word in that verse.

"I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN LIKE UNTO THEE......." The emphasis is on the words- "From among their brethren." Moses and his people, the Jews, are here addressed as a racial entity, and as such their 'brethren' would undoubtedly be the Arabs. You see, the Holy Bible speaks of Abraham as the "Friend of God". Abraham had two wives - Sarah and Hagar. Hagar bore Abraham a son - HIS FIRST-BORN- '......And Abraham1 called HIS SON'S name, which Hagar bare Ishmael.' (Genesis 16:15). 'And Abraham took Ishmael HIS SON......" (Genesis 17:23). 'And Ishmael HIS SON was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.'(Genesis 17:25). Up to the age of THIRTEEN Ishmael was the ONLY son and seed of Abraham, when the covenant was ratified between God and Abraham. God grants Abraham another son through Sarah, named Isaac, who was very much the junior to his brother Ishmael.

If Ishmael and Isaac are the sons of the same father Abraham, then they are brothers. And so the children of the one are the BRETHREN of the children of the other. The children of Isaac are the Jews and the Children of Ishmael are the Arabs - so they are BRETHREN to one another. The Bible affirms, 'AND HE (ISHMAEL) SHALL DWELL IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL HIS BRETHREN.' (Genesis 16:12). 'AND HE (ISHMAEL) DIED IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL HIS BRETHREN.(Genesis 25:18). The children of Isaac are the brethren of the Ishmaelites. In like manner Muhummed is from among the brethren of the Israelites because he was a descendant of Ishmael the son of Abraham. This exactly as the prophecy has it- 'FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN'.(Deut.18:18). There the prophecy distinctly mentions that the coming prophet who would be like Moses, must arise NOT from the 'children of Israel' or from 'among themselves', but from among their brethren. MUHUMMED THEREFORE WAS FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-8-2006 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Click Here for a screenshot of Deut 18:18 as quoted in Bible Gateway
http://www.biblegateway.com/pass ... 18;&version=51;

denying? is there anyone by the name of Christ or including Christ in their name at the Bible? is there anyone else that fulfills the prophecy of a virgin birth in the Bible?screenshot

[ Last edited by  weedkiller at 17-8-2006 08:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2006 08:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 17-8-2006 08:45 PM
- screenshot....

denying? is there anyone by the name of Christ or including Christ in their name at the Bible? is there anyone else that ...

I didnt deny either, what im saying is if the prophecy fits JESUS, why cant u admit your BIBLE  prophecised about the coming of MUHAMMAD in Deut.18: 18. ??

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 08:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 17-8-2006 08:30 PM

so if the bible is no longer original and valid, why read it? and why claim that there's a prophecy about Muhammad in the Bible when it's not valid. aren't you contradicting yourself?

I never made such claim: claim that there's a prophecy about Muhammad in the Bible when it's not valid.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 08:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 17-8-2006 08:52 PM

I didnt deny either, what im saying is if the prophecy fits JESUS, why cant u admit your BIBLE  prophecised about the coming of MUHAMMAD in Deut.18: 18. ??

Again and again i'm saying. Deuteronomy 18:18 is NOT a prophecy regarding Muhammad or Jesus. It's just a passage to tell about true and false prophet.

Dah beberapa kali saya cakap. Deuteronomy 18:18 BUKAN ramalan tentang kehadiran Yesus atau Muhammad. Ia hanya sekadar untuk mengingatkan kita tentang nabi yang benar dan nabi yang palsu.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 08:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WonBin at 17-8-2006 08:52 PM

I never made such claim: claim that there's a prophecy about Muhammad in the Bible when it's not valid.

Hi Wonbin, did i quote from you? or did i quote from SilentKiller?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Muhammad SAW never created the Holly Quran by his solely ideas, but it was through the words thought (whispered) by the God (Allah)

The New Testament.

Corinthians, 2:13 -14  This is what we speak, not in words thought by human wisdom but by the words thought by the Spirit (God), expressing the spiritual truth in spiritual words. The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of The God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually disconcerned.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 10:28 PM | Show all posts
Spirit (God), expressing the spiritual truth in spiritual words

Although the God visualize the holly books through His messengers (Muhammad & Jesus), it never means that His messengers (Muhammad & Jesus) are either Gods or the sons of the God. Both Muhammad & Jesus were human being like us.

Did Bible ever write something like this, 揟here will be no more prophets after Jesus

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 10:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-8-2006 01:18 PM
When I say Jesus is Prophet because it one of the title he has. He knows King of Kings , Lord of Lord , Mesiah, Son Of God and many more.

Muslims cite many references in both Old and New Testa ...

it's really funny when GOD said:

1- ".........his only begotten son" means Himself..
2- "I will raise them up a Prophet.........." also means Himself ...

::gila::gila:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-8-2006 11:02 PM | Show all posts
You guys always say Jesus was a human and not from God.

But all agreed that his name Immanuel means God with us.

YOU GUYS BUTA OR just deficient?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 17-8-2006 11:02 PM
You guys always say Jesus was a human and not from God.

But all agreed that his name Immanuel means God with us.

YOU GUYS BUTA OR just deficient?

It is just a name. Not more than that. You can also call me SON OF GOD if you like, although it isn't me

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 18-8-2006 08:38 AM | Show all posts
ahaks.. just some books by the 4 authors says somethimg about some guy being god, you starts to beleive it. christians beleived that the 4 books were written by human and not jesus. never ever was the instructions given for them to write it down.

my real name is one of the kings in torah, the ot. but i dont think you would pray to me.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-8-2006 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 17-8-2006 08:57 PM

Again and again i'm saying. Deuteronomy 18:18 is NOT a prophecy regarding Muhammad or Jesus. It's just a passage to tell about true and false prophet.

Dah beberapa kali saya cakap. Deuteronom ...

Again and again i'm saying Deuteronomy 18:18 is a prophecy regarding Muhammad. You only deny it by weak statements.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 06:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.152933 second(s), 42 queries .